Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Black Maria - Literature (135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Black Maria (892389 Views)

Maria Found Her Lost Treasure / Plz I Need D Link Of Black Maria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Maria by Mukhtar20(m): 2:38pm On May 22, 2018
Maybe basket dnt know that BABA SALA is the same CHIEF SALAMI that kill peter black's parent
Re: Black Maria by gabi98(m): 8:11pm On May 22, 2018
Thanks for this update Oga Larrysun.
Re: Black Maria by Dalmarauto: 9:25pm On May 22, 2018
Just yesterday I joined this thread am loving it.. I hate suspense I wished I found this thread when the story is already completed but, thumbs up to Larry.. More ink to your pen
Re: Black Maria by Raingirl(f): 11:06pm On May 22, 2018
Thanks for the update oga Larry... noting must happen to blacky ooo
Re: Black Maria by Coldfaya(m): 4:55am On May 23, 2018
Dalmarauto:
Just yesterday I joined this thread am loving it.. I hate suspense I wished I found this thread when the story is already completed but, thumbs up to Larry.. More ink to your pen

this is where you really understand the concept of surulere!
Re: Black Maria by koligns: 9:58am On May 23, 2018
Wow I made it this far, this is one of the best stories I have read, unlike many writers you are not in a hurry and that makes it more interesting

More power bro, I sure will stay till it end

Peter Black is my kind of guy, I love that character

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Maria by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 23, 2018
Nice updates

Blessings to you.
Re: Black Maria by hapsonv: 9:59pm On May 23, 2018
Thanks for d update, oga LarrySun ur d best bro. Ur story is d best on nairaland. Keep it up bro. RESPECT to the man wey sabi.... Famz hit likes for LarrySun if u agree his d best
Re: Black Maria by IgweBUIKE1(m): 5:53am On May 24, 2018

Oh know please nothing bad should happen to Peter Black, not just yet, it's too early.

I want to thank Peter Black, for his kind gesture, looking out for the needy I. e the Orphans and the Disable, is something recommendable, indeed Peter Black is a kind hearted young man, that you can't help but to felt in love with him, even though he's a thief. I don't know about you, but for me, I so much love him, you're free to hate him.

I'm still trying to imagine how I'll felt, the day Peter will be killed, that would be my worst day!

pls can i get your mail... have a friend who want to study in Georgia hope you can help?so
Re: Black Maria by Kaycee9242(m): 7:50am On May 24, 2018
Larry well done, basky should better respect himself ooo
Re: Black Maria by OlufemiWhit(m): 8:27pm On May 24, 2018
Larrysun you don dhy miss update time oooo
Re: Black Maria by eyezik3(m): 10:33am On May 25, 2018
Kaycee9242:
Larry well done, basky should better respect himself ooo
Basky comes into the picture again, he's just like a barrier for Peter right now!
A job well done Larry sun!
Re: Black Maria by nkemdave(m): 11:12am On May 25, 2018
LarrySun:

“One policeman has blown your cover. You should consider yourself lucky that I was there when he was telling the Chief about you. In telling him who you are, the man realized that we didn’t carry out his order. Now I’m in trouble with Chief. He knows who you are now. I know who you are. You are that frail and skinny boy the Chief ordered us to kill many years ago, aren’t you? Didn’t we tell you not to come back? You are stubborn, aren’t you? Now see the trouble your coming back has brought me. I am forced to run for my life now.” He took his time to light a cigarette and pull a long drag.

“Where’s your partner?”

“Shortly after he disobeyed the Chief, he was gunned down by some unknown persons. You know the Chief is a dangerous man, don’t you?”

“Why are you helping me?”

“I didn’t let you live for you to be killed by Chief Salami once again.” cry

I'm deeply touched by this paragraph.

It's not easy to save one's life again, even after you had earlier forewarned him.

Kudos to the kindhearted thug. This thug just earned my respect

Bravo Larrysun!

2 Likes

Re: Black Maria by Anigreat: 1:36pm On May 25, 2018
Finally I've register on nairaland just because of this story.

I had been a guest on this forum for years now and a ghost reader especially in literature section.

I have read alot of stories from this section, and i must say nairaland is blessed with alot of talented writers, but it seems to me LarrySun is just the best, it won't be wrong if i called him "LEGEND"

This story got me stuck to my phone, for the past three days..it was a long ride, but it worths it, there was no time i got disappointed. My mum too is ardent follower of this story. It won't be nice if i keep on reading the story without giving accolades to the author. Much respect LARRYSUN, the sky is your starting point!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Maria by emperorblog(m): 3:27pm On May 25, 2018
cool story reqd more cool and interesting story on
www.emperorblog.com.ng
Re: Black Maria by promi6(m): 7:53pm On May 25, 2018
Uncle @larrysun, Biko come and update nau? ��
Re: Black Maria by LarrySun(m): 8:29pm On May 25, 2018
COMPLETE BOOK NOW AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD HERE:

http://okadabooks.com/book/about/black_maria_book_one/20094

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Maria by LarrySun(m): 8:37pm On May 25, 2018
Forgive me for the late update. PHCN should take part of the blame. This rainy season has been denying me of power.

The next update shall be posted on Sunday 27th May. Thanks for following.

Cheers,

LSD

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Black Maria by LarrySun(m): 8:39pm On May 25, 2018
Pearl05:
It's not only black that didn't see the man in police uniform, neither do I see him too but I got a feeling that it's basky ( John Balewa) .
We shall see how right your feeling is with time. smiley

1 Like

Re: Black Maria by LarrySun(m): 8:40pm On May 25, 2018
Fazemood:
Alright. Now we are getting there, Basket sighting Black first is a disadvantage to Black.

Basket walking into Salami's Mansion knowing fully well who he is and what he did to Black and his family means two things

1, He's in alliance with Salami, a very bad outcome for black.
2, He's a detective, who is investigating Salami and his involvements in corruption. A good thing 4 black. And also, a set back as he will always be there to slow Black down in carrying out his revenge furiously as planned.

And Basket is rooting 4 Black to hunt him down, and nail him to the cross of the law.

BAD GAME, REALLY A BAAAD GAME BRO!
Looooool! I love your analyses.

3 Likes

Re: Black Maria by LarrySun(m): 8:41pm On May 25, 2018
YeSJacky:
This is really great.

Wait oo

Sure you are not having a mix up somewhere?
Peter black was about 14years when they picked the big bag of money and it was during the reign of the notorious Lawrence Anini which was merely 1986. Think about it, now after few years which would be early 1990s he has a Lexus Jeep.

How can that be possible? When did Lexus car come to Nigeria?
Lexus was manufactured in 1989.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Black Maria by LarrySun(m): 8:43pm On May 25, 2018

I swear down, the man in police uniform is basket.

OR

could it been Rhoda's father? i doubt, by this time Rhoda's father wouldn't have been active again in service beside he won't recognized peter again.

Poor black!

Thanks sir for the update.
What happened to your account? cry

1 Like

Re: Black Maria by LarrySun(m): 8:44pm On May 25, 2018
EkopSparoAyara:
Assumptions and wild guesses going on about the mysterious Uniform Man... The ability to keep your readers in a thinking corner, Larrysun's best tool...
I refuse to be part of that crew... I shall wait for Larrysun to unveil this unknown human being..
Bravo Larrysun..
Looooool! It seems as if you've read Christopher.

1 Like

Re: Black Maria by LarrySun(m): 8:45pm On May 25, 2018
Kaycee9242:
Mr Larry u are too much, well done bro. E dun be for peter black
Thanks boss.

1 Like

Re: Black Maria by LarrySun(m): 8:45pm On May 25, 2018
HazardMan:

Thanks,
nice story you have here
Thanks boss.

1 Like

Re: Black Maria by LarrySun(m): 8:46pm On May 25, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
Oga Larrysun, is the PDF format of the complete version of this story available? what's the rate? Hit me up on whatsapp 08182316971
Not yet.

1 Like

Re: Black Maria by LarrySun(m): 8:47pm On May 25, 2018
Quinyoudee:
Basket why did u appear now.... at least let Black steal the diamond first so that chief Salami will die mbok am tired of him. Larrysun well done.
Hehehe!

1 Like

Re: Black Maria by LarrySun(m): 8:48pm On May 25, 2018
Jackossky:
You know, sometimes people forget why one is called a 'Genius', and all you just have to do is to renew the reason why you are among one of the best.

Larrysun, thanks for confirming this fact.

Signed,
Sola.
Thank you, bro. I'm just trying my best.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Black Maria by LarrySun(m): 8:49pm On May 25, 2018
Raingirl:
Am thinking dat policeman is basky but after taking their hidden money without giving black his share he shud av let go nww.Don't understand hw u can let a woman destroy many years of friendship nd trust.
Oga Larry today is d day, update never cook finish??
Sorry for the late update.

1 Like

Re: Black Maria by LarrySun(m): 8:50pm On May 25, 2018
dankinalo:
waiting jejely for d update!!! today na 19th...n na my sad day man united lose...abeg give me update to forget d match
Looooool! Sorry for the loss, bro. I hope you didn't lose some money too.

1 Like

Re: Black Maria by LarrySun(m): 8:55pm On May 25, 2018
EkopSparoAyara:
I strongly believe that some unforeseen circumstances beyond Larrysun's control deterred him from dropping an update..However,I am patiently waiting for you boss..
Bravo Larrysun..
You're awesome, bro! Very understanding. I wish I had a sister to give you. cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (166) (Reply)

United In Betrayal / IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) / Tradition - A Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.