Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,051 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Black Maria - Literature (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Black Maria (892183 Views)

Maria Found Her Lost Treasure / Plz I Need D Link Of Black Maria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Maria by LarrySun(m): 7:00pm On Apr 30, 2015
ibolomo:
If either Black or Basket dies, I will beat that pharmacist black and blue. somebody hold me before I kill somebody oooo.
*Holding you, sir*

1 Like

Re: Black Maria by LarrySun(m): 7:01pm On Apr 30, 2015
Missmossy:
Aww this is really saddening. Beautiful piece LarrySun kudos. Please keep Black alive.
Thank you so much, ma'am. Your word encourage me immensely.
Re: Black Maria by LarrySun(m): 7:04pm On Apr 30, 2015
LogoDWhiz:
Horrible!

LarrySun the master twister.

Looking at how Black will escape this alive.

But I think one of them will die. Since black is d protagonist, Basket myt b one to leave this world.
It's so sad. Terrible things happen without notice.
Re: Black Maria by LarrySun(m): 7:06pm On Apr 30, 2015
PBeni:
The last post got a brother sobbing. I pray Black doesn't die.

Larry keep up the good work, you sure are the best...
Thank you so much, sir.
Re: Black Maria by bigsholly(f): 7:06pm On Apr 30, 2015
Should I unfollow or should I still follow this? Larrysun! I can't believe you will let basket die, what a cruel thing to do. This pain is beyond me lipsrsealed
Re: Black Maria by LarrySun(m): 7:08pm On Apr 30, 2015
supernet4:
Hmmmmmm, I just av to say sumtin am a silent reader I hardly comment. These re my guesses; basket will be rescued by a good samaritan while black will be saved but they re definitely gonna lose contact nd meet yrs lata to be sworn enemies. I wish my guess is right sha anyway larrysun keep up d good wrk it's been a worthwhile ride with u so far
You've got a brilliant imagination, ma'am. smiley
Re: Black Maria by LarrySun(m): 7:13pm On Apr 30, 2015
scopiicaar:
callous medics #b&balive#
Very callous indeed.
Re: Black Maria by ibolomo(m): 7:54pm On Apr 30, 2015
LarrySun:
*Holding you, sir*
Re: Black Maria by ibolomo(m): 7:54pm On Apr 30, 2015
LarrySun:
*Holding you, sir*

leave me alone... no,... hold me so i won't injure him.

but it's a consolation to know that Lola will make it to the end. Remember the last phrase of the prologue “You have a grandson.”
And besides, the prologue mentions a Lola giving birth, so...
And in other news: Larrysun refuses to grant my request... BUT I WILL WAIT
Re: Black Maria by labaski(f): 7:57pm On Apr 30, 2015
LarrySun:
I hope this doesn't make me a bad storyteller. embarassed
. its quite painful..I can only imagine wateva ll b going on in his mind now considering dat he lost his mother and his best friend in a similar way.. I hope he finds a friend in Lola Gold.. thanks once again..
Re: Black Maria by nellyme(f): 8:14pm On Apr 30, 2015
Mehn....speechless....jst have to watch and see how it ends.
Re: Black Maria by tomayira(f): 8:14pm On Apr 30, 2015
Hmmmmm so Basket kicked the bucket, it is well with Black o plus the beating. Wishing him speedy recovery.
Re: Black Maria by zinylizzy(f): 8:29pm On Apr 30, 2015
Oh! Basky!!! the truth is dt whatever Black is going thru happens in real life. most times we r insensitive to the less privileged or those like Black and also d world has turned into a very bad place and I don't blame anyone.
It's a pity d pharmacist had no pity...happens in some hospitals too where making more is money important than saving lives...
wow,dt was long

1 Like

Re: Black Maria by Ollyfad(f): 9:24pm On Apr 30, 2015
thronekid:
Larrysun, you're very heartless!
Basket died unfulfilling, I would have loved to watch him cuff Black when he turns a Cop.

Lola won't make it to the end, too.
dis was how they started with basket oo nd now he is dead... m not done crying and you are already wishing lola death!
Lola all weapon fashioned against you shall not prosper!
Larrysun thanks alot....after all the prayer and fasting!
Re: Black Maria by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 30, 2015
Ollyfad:
dis was how they started with basket oo nd now he is dead... m not done crying and you are already wishing lola death!
Lola all weapon fashioned against you shall not prosper!
Larrysun thanks alot....after all the prayer and fasting!
Love it or not, Larry would remain heartless.

Lola going soon! I'll try not to like her character much. cheesy

RIP in arrears, Lola.
Re: Black Maria by supernet4(f): 9:42pm On Apr 30, 2015
LarrySun:
You've got a brilliant imagination, ma'am. smiley
hmmmmm Tanx sir
Re: Black Maria by Ollyfad(f): 9:54pm On Apr 30, 2015
LarrySun:
I can only imagine how angry you would be right now.

I know that particular woman. She's awesome! wink
m sure you also know that particular woman is over hyped. m nt jst saying bt i wuld always definitely pick a published black maria over dose novels especially one like that that ends with *na*
Re: Black Maria by Nickymezor(f): 10:46pm On Apr 30, 2015
Oh! Why did Basky hv to die? It really hurts badly cry cry...well done Oga Larry
Re: Black Maria by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:55pm On Apr 30, 2015
LarrySun:
It's so sad. Terrible things happen without notice.

Yeah. Indeed!

God save us from terrible things. Amen!
Re: Black Maria by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:17pm On Apr 30, 2015
Wow! I knew Larry would twist it.

Lola is now in d picture and it just got clearer. Now I know who is who from the beginning of the first chapter.

And then the story of the TBF.

Ride on LarrySun.
Wished Basket didn't die but it had to happen. They could have been an insurmountable force together.
Re: Black Maria by ezeigbo194(m): 11:43pm On Apr 30, 2015
R.I.P basket
Re: Black Maria by stuff46(m): 5:44am On May 01, 2015
Too bad, basket didnt make it.
Black has got a new companion but am not sure the bond between the two would be strong. Three people he had been with all died? Would he give this girl a chance to be within him?

Larry cheesy
Re: Black Maria by Adinije(f): 8:29am On May 01, 2015
Eeeya Larry why did u allow basky to die na? Anyway let me sit back and watch the love story btw Lola and Black.
Re: Black Maria by plainmirror(m): 9:29am On May 01, 2015
Adinije:
Eeeya Larry why did u allow basky to die na? Anyway let me sit back and watch the love story btw Lola and Black.

No right-thinking fellow could fall in love in such prevailing condition. The bond between Black and basket is more than words can define.

Why do I jave this feeling that basky is not dead yet...
Re: Black Maria by LarrySun(m): 9:30am On May 01, 2015
Good morning to you all. Happy new month.

I'm sorry to say that due to a slight misrepresentation of characters, the name Lola Gold has been changed to Rhoda Gold. It was not intended to confuse this particular character with the one that was delivered of a baby in the Prologue; they are very different from each other.

I'm so sorry for whatever inconvenience this might have caused. Kindly forgive me.

The next update shall be posted soon. God bless you all.

Larry Sun
Re: Black Maria by Niwdog(m): 9:37am On May 01, 2015
LarrySun:

I'm sorry to say that due to a slight misrepresentation of characters, the name Lola Gold has been changed to Rhoda Gold. It was not intended to confuse this particular character with the one that was delivered of a baby in the Prologue; they are very different from each other.

I'm so sorry for whatever inconvenience this might have caused. Kindly forgive me.

Larry Sun
happy new month larry
anxiously waiting for the next update
Re: Black Maria by KingzPen(m): 9:43am On May 01, 2015
LarrySun:
Kindly forgive me.

Larry Sun

So sorry, I can't forgive you! You abandoned your twinny in the suburb and you're here enjoying. And you say 'For-what?'

Okay Oooo...

*wears slippers, walks to the door and slams it shut*
Re: Black Maria by tmamuda(m): 10:22am On May 01, 2015
Lola saw dat on fb page.

U ve power of life over basket bt U did noting. Bt kudos to U to give him Rhoda.

Enjoing Cain n Kanu.
Re: Black Maria by ibolomo(m): 10:34am On May 01, 2015
and my predictions have been thwarted... but wait... the now old man in the prologue still called someone to say "you have a grandson". Two probable inferences can be made:
1. Black later had a child by Rhoda, the child grew up and later impregnated Lola.
OR
2. Black met another lady that got to make it to the end, had a son, the son grew up and impregnated Lola
whichever way, I am following to the end...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Maria by mayemy(f): 10:40am On May 01, 2015
Basket dead? Larry pls don"t let him die 4 d sake of black, d poor boy has gone through alot at his young age,feeling sorry 4 him
Re: Black Maria by Adinije(f): 11:31am On May 01, 2015
plainmirror:

No right-thinking fellow could fall in love in such prevailing condition. The bond between Black and basket is more than words can define.

Why do I jave this feeling that basky is not dead yet...
There is possibility bro because they are into each other. But then, time will tell.
Re: Black Maria by Ollyfad(f): 11:52am On May 01, 2015
LarrySun:

Larry Sun
are you already stylishly saying rhoda gold wont make it to the end like thronekid is hoping.
btw i cnt gt d love magic thing ooo. it looks too fairy talish.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (166) (Reply)

United In Betrayal / IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) / Tradition - A Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.