Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,294 members, 7,818,992 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

What Happened To Diamond Cash Club? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Happened To Diamond Cash Club? (2428 Views)

Do You Help Strangers To Withdraw At The ATM? Read What Happened To A Corper / Mobile Money From Diamond Yellow Account/mtn Partnership-how To Open / What Happened To The Nigerian Naira 'coin'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened To Diamond Cash Club? by saddik(m): 7:54pm On Jan 13, 2009
I know by now u will be wondering y im still talking about the ponziponzi.

Well, I invested a long time ago and i just wanted to get my money out, but thier web site has disappeared. undecided

Any info will be appreciated.
Re: What Happened To Diamond Cash Club? by oludimuni: 7:07am On Jan 14, 2009
Will you give a try to cluboakmag see the link below;

http://www.oakmediang.com/investment.html
Re: What Happened To Diamond Cash Club? by saddik(m): 9:23am On Jan 14, 2009
@oludimuni

ehhh. actually im not looking 4 a new swindler, but trying to locate diamond cash club to collect my money.

tnx.
Re: What Happened To Diamond Cash Club? by pipmaster(m): 4:47am On Jan 28, 2009
They are battling with fraud problem.

(1) (Reply)

I need naira ,who needs dollars? (SOLD) / Real Reason Why Union Bank Changed Their Horse Logo / Buhari Come To Our Rescue In Alaba, Yoruba People Don Start Trouble Again O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.