Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,576 members, 7,816,421 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Never Done This But Would Like To Meet A Pretty And Fun Lady In Lagos - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Never Done This But Would Like To Meet A Pretty And Fun Lady In Lagos (606 Views)

I Want A Very Pretty And Slim Muslim Girl,possibly An Introvert For A Serious.. / Whatsapp Group For Love, Advice And Fun / 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Done This But Would Like To Meet A Pretty And Fun Lady In Lagos by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 08, 2015
Am Jide, stay in lag. A home based business coach. Would like to meet a lady who is fun,intelligent, open minded, pretty and who stays in lagos for something more than a friendship and who know where it might lead. I don't what someone who is shy or doesn't know what she wants in life. Being enterprising and pretty is what I love most in a lady and unlike most guys,i careless about the size of ur ass and boobs,doesnt mean they should be as flat as mine.

So if you are interested in meeting a nice guys and open minded,ready to mingle and have fun and interested in business.
Add me on whatsapp via 07030062838 or bbm : 2B4BB644

If you not pretty,dont bother and you must stay and be in lagos and ready to meet soonest.

She should be between 20-25yrs of age

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Never Done This But Would Like To Meet A Pretty And Fun Lady In Lagos by kilokeys(m): 5:10pm On Mar 08, 2015
bonstar:
Am Jide, stay in lag. A home based business coach. Would like to meet a lady.....

If you not pretty,dont bother and you must stay and be in lagos and ready to meet soonest.

She should be between 20-25yrs of age

sounds like a job opportunity..
u haven't stated the salary she would receive o

and besides Blow jobs what other kind of jobs are u likely to offer?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Done This But Would Like To Meet A Pretty And Fun Lady In Lagos by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 08, 2015
Lool, the salary,would be great cos she would have first hand access to my mentorship for online business and make more money than guys checking her out wink
Re: Never Done This But Would Like To Meet A Pretty And Fun Lady In Lagos by irishCream: 5:57pm On Mar 08, 2015
kilokeys:

sounds like a job opportunity..
u haven't stated the salary she would receive o

and besides Blow jobs what other kind of jobs are u likely to offer?

Busted!!! cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Ready To Settle Down / Drop Your Pin / If You Stay In Ibadan And You're A Lady Available For No String Attached

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.