Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,538 members, 7,865,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:24 PM

Nairalander's Visit To The Wilds Of East Africa In Pictures! - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Nairalander's Visit To The Wilds Of East Africa In Pictures! (3537 Views)

Ostrich Chicks, Hornbill,african Grey Parrots And Other Wilds Available For Sale / I Am In Need Of Wilds, Birds And Domestics (eagles, Donkeys, Hyena, Zebra, Eland / My Visit To A Kennel That Has Over 30 Dogs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander's Visit To The Wilds Of East Africa In Pictures! by Nobody: 11:40pm On Apr 07, 2015
If anyone falls for this lie by Mr Dickdarstadly...., then you can fall for anything
Re: Nairalander's Visit To The Wilds Of East Africa In Pictures! by ireneony(f): 4:25am On Apr 08, 2015
lie lie op
tourist ni tourist kogrin
Re: Nairalander's Visit To The Wilds Of East Africa In Pictures! by alw7ays: 7:55pm On Jun 27, 2016
The background of the photo of the Giraffe is actually Mount Garfield and the Bookcliffs as seen from Grand Junction, Colorado.

There are no giraffes in Colorado that I know of, except maybe in the Denver Zoo, and definitely none in Grand Junction.
Re: Nairalander's Visit To The Wilds Of East Africa In Pictures! by xreal: 10:03pm On Jun 27, 2016
You should have included photo(s) of you and some animals (far away) in the background; this will convince us that you didn't 'google' and paste these pictures.
Re: Nairalander's Visit To The Wilds Of East Africa In Pictures! by princebergz(m): 1:16pm On Jun 28, 2016
big fat lying a$$... no be only East Africa, you just go harvest picture come ... these pics were shot by professional photographers with "capable" cameras...
Re: Nairalander's Visit To The Wilds Of East Africa In Pictures! by Nina4u(f): 2:04am On Jun 30, 2016
God is an amazing God. I love the nature
Re: Nairalander's Visit To The Wilds Of East Africa In Pictures! by geozone: 7:30am On Jun 30, 2016
DickDastardly:

Thanks.
LIES
Re: Nairalander's Visit To The Wilds Of East Africa In Pictures! by pmadise(m): 3:00pm On Jul 02, 2016
This guy can lie for Africa
Re: Nairalander's Visit To The Wilds Of East Africa In Pictures! by bonetalk(m): 6:15am On Jul 03, 2016
ideology:

I thought I was the only one that noticed. grin

Things I observed.

1. The pictures are of high definition camera. Such cameras are very expensive.
2. The sizes of the pictures are uneven, if the shot were taken by him, meaning, he used one camera, the sizes should be at least almost the same.
3. The landscape is not even.
4. The picture should be labeled with locations.
5. Op didn't post at least a picture of himself with a harmless animal. No tourist/hunter goes on tour without selfie.
6. The handler 'DickDastardly' speaks volume of the personality.

Over to the jury to pass judgment wink grin
Seconded.
good observation!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help Me Identify The Breed Of This Dog / DIARY OF A FIRST TIME DOG OWNER. (GSD) / 10,000 Dogs To Be Slaughtered For Their Meat(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.