Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,428 members, 7,954,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:30 AM

What Are These Men Called - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are These Men Called (1046 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are These Men Called by Godsbaby1(f): 7:06pm On Mar 08, 2015
There is these i have observe in some families i came close with, why i decide to talk about this is, that this particular man is a man of God and a GO of his church, this GO is the kind that took care of himself very neat, dry clean his cloth, his the type you will call neat couteous, but his wife is an epitome of dirtiness, kia, am sorry to use that word but she really is, so my observations are these men for instance the GO will buy special food for him self, like fruit, sardines, i mean nourished food, to my greatest suprise his wife and kids will make eba or eat their coloured rice while he will eat his sardine and friut alone why his kid watch, he will be eating them one after the other, not once or twice i have seen this, on his wife not that she dont have cloth but practically wear rag. The other man mr. C he is a hard working man, but each time my aunty sent me massage either to come and cut palm nuts if i have to wait a little while his wife bring food, i found out that the meat use in cooking the soup will not be sliced , the wife will serve the whole cooked meat while he called his battalion to come and take a piece while he consume a whole lot and every one in his family fears him. For me i grow up in a family where every thing is share almost equall, here in my house my children come first and we are happy about it, my husband cant eat witout his kid around him. Even in my father's house, so my people wat are these men called
Re: What Are These Men Called by pickabeau1: 7:23pm On Mar 08, 2015
Your family members..
Re: What Are These Men Called by Godsbaby1(f): 7:26pm On Mar 08, 2015
pickabeau1:
Your family members..
i reject am, i cancel am i bind am,

1 Like

Re: What Are These Men Called by pickabeau1: 7:33pm On Mar 08, 2015
Godsbaby1:
i reject am, i cancel am i bind am,

But you said they are close to you Na..

1 Like

Re: What Are These Men Called by Godsbaby1(f): 7:42pm On Mar 08, 2015
pickabeau1:

But you said they are close to you Na..
i come close with they are not my tribe self
Re: What Are These Men Called by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 08, 2015
Brain killing thread .
Re: What Are These Men Called by pickabeau1: 9:04pm On Mar 08, 2015
Godsbaby1:
i come close with they are not my tribe self

So avoid such people...

And stop trying to analyse them
Re: What Are These Men Called by babyme1(f): 10:06pm On Mar 08, 2015
grin
Re: What Are These Men Called by Idowuogbo(f): 10:26pm On Mar 08, 2015
What's this one saying? undecided
Re: What Are These Men Called by K9blunt(f): 12:26pm On Mar 09, 2015
Dark aged remnants wink

(1) (Reply)

What Type Of Gift Can U Get For Your Girlfriend At The Rate Of #2000 / Richard Mofe-damijo Sends A Loving Birthday Message To His Beautiful Wife / Ben Bruce Hangs Out With Pretty Daughter Jasmine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.