Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

I Need A Talented Andriod Game Developer For Hire On Project - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / I Need A Talented Andriod Game Developer For Hire On Project (655 Views)

Are You A Talented Programmer Or Web Developer? / "Simple" Android Game Developer Needed For Hire On New Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Talented Andriod Game Developer For Hire On Project by mayoweez: 8:28pm On Mar 08, 2015
I want to create an app that basically allows for game creation in-app.
Project details -- There would be pre-made templates which users would just select to create games. The pre-made templates aren't many (maybe 7 maximum) and they're basically simple 3D templates "game developers" should be able to code in few hours. The pre-made templates as simple as -- a jigsaw (normal) puzzle etc. But the pre-made template are to be buffed up with basic 3D effects, nice drawings and cool animation. All the games to be created from the pre-made templates are to have VERY basic, easy and simple controls and each game wouldn't last more than one minute maximum and all the games would have not more than 3 levels each.
What is required of developer? -- 1. knowledge of 3D animations, effects and drawings (just like fruit ninja effects, drawings and animations. 2. Ability to deliver fast, clean and HIGHLY responsive UI and fast loading speed of app. 3. Signing of non-stringent but very important terms of contact. 4. Knowledge on how to implement android in-app purchases 5. Knowledge on in-built gyroscopes in andriod (not so important) 6. Facebook and Twitter SDKs 7.
Interested developers are to do the following:
Send a mail to ademayowa@naij.com and the mail is to contain the following --> your developing skills, your past work samples, your estimated charge based on the (above mentioned) basic stuff the app would be all about and how you intend going about the development of the app.
Note -- the app is an android app ... and I'm on a low budget.
Re: I Need A Talented Andriod Game Developer For Hire On Project by eugbana: 12:06pm On Mar 09, 2015
this is dominic, i just sent you an email

(1) (Reply)

If U Are Good In Excel Or Spss Den Dis Job Of Mine Is For U / I Need A Java Teacher In Ph / Do You Need A Customised Software To Run Your Business Smoothly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.