Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Gej Was Cursed And Not Blessed Like You All Think. Spot The Difference - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Gej Was Cursed And Not Blessed Like You All Think. Spot The Difference (4025 Views)

The Difference Between A Britsh Facebook & Nigerian Facebook Post & Comments / Hilarious: When GEJ Was Calling On Kwarans' Not To Trust Saraki.(audio) / Photo: Yahoo Boys; When The Baba That Blessed Your Laptop Is Sure! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gej Was Cursed And Not Blessed Like You All Think. Spot The Difference by nesta007(m): 11:44pm On Mar 08, 2015
I just saw a pic of Yoruba Obas pointing rods at Mr president in form of prayers,now as a well rooted Yoruba guy with good history about culture,this is a way of Banishing an offender from society...Please who staged this,actually?
GEJ needs to sack whoever is behind this like now...well what do I know?#okbye

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gej Was Cursed And Not Blessed Like You All Think. Spot The Difference by Nobody: 11:48pm On Mar 08, 2015
Hahhahahahhaha
Gej
Otouke
Is
Waiting

15 Likes

Re: Gej Was Cursed And Not Blessed Like You All Think. Spot The Difference by kestolove95(m): 11:52pm On Mar 08, 2015
God!!! shocked....dix feefle are wicked. Oo grin

4 Likes

Re: Gej Was Cursed And Not Blessed Like You All Think. Spot The Difference by richybanky(m): 11:54pm On Mar 08, 2015
Hehehehehehe watching in 3D grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Gej Was Cursed And Not Blessed Like You All Think. Spot The Difference by bogolobango(m): 12:00am On Mar 09, 2015
grin grin grin otueke is waiting for GEJ

5 Likes

Re: Gej Was Cursed And Not Blessed Like You All Think. Spot The Difference by REMMEI(m): 12:05am On Mar 09, 2015
All I see is desperation.

2 Likes

Re: Gej Was Cursed And Not Blessed Like You All Think. Spot The Difference by olapluto(m): 12:06am On Mar 09, 2015
I said this in the original thread. I wouldnt want an oba pointing the bottom of his stick to me.

5 Likes

Re: Gej Was Cursed And Not Blessed Like You All Think. Spot The Difference by Firefire(m): 12:13am On Mar 09, 2015
nesta007:

I just saw a pic of Yoruba [b]Obas pointing rods [/b]at Mr president in form of prayers,now as a well rooted Yoruba guy with good history about culture,this is a way of Banishing an offender from society...Please who staged this,actually?

Is that a rod? I presume you are myopic in your understanding of your own version of Yoruba root undecided

What those Obas are holding is not a rod but a ‘staff of authority’ signifying their authority and power. (This is different from the beaded staff used as messenger of authority which is always in the custody of the chief messenger)

In other words, any Yoruba kingdom that could trace its link with Oduduwa in Ile-Ife, the cradle of Yoruba Civilization, would be given the staff of office (Opa Ase).

There are different ways of using the "Staff of Office" - "Opa Ase" & the "Irukere" (Cow tail switch)

You better don't monkey with electricity.

Goodluck to you.

In another interpretation: Opa Itile - eni ba da ile, aba ile lo.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gej Was Cursed And Not Blessed Like You All Think. Spot The Difference by NobleAky(m): 12:44am On Mar 09, 2015
OP are u in any way related to this man eeeemmm......what is his name sef eeemm
ohhh emmm this APC chief LIAR...
PLS somebody remind me pls

4 Likes

Re: Gej Was Cursed And Not Blessed Like You All Think. Spot The Difference by emmatok(m): 1:02am On Mar 09, 2015
Firefire:

Is that a rod? I presume you are myopic in your understanding of your own version of Yoruba root undecided

What those Obas are holding is not a rod but a ‘staff of authority’ signifying their authority and power. (This is different from the beaded staff used as messenger of authority which is always in the custody of the chief messenger)

In other words, any Yoruba kingdom that could trace its link with Oduduwa in Ile-Ife, the cradle of Yoruba Civilization, would be given the staff of office (Opa Ase).

There are different ways of using the "Staff of Office" - "Opa Ase" & the "Irukere" (Cow tail switch)

You better don't monkey with electricity.

Goodluck to you.

In another interpretation: Opa Itile - eni ba da ile, aba ile lo.

LOL, another IBO man claiming to know about Yoruba Heritage.
Those people are not OBAs but BAALES.

17 Likes

Re: Gej Was Cursed And Not Blessed Like You All Think. Spot The Difference by emmatok(m): 1:14am On Mar 09, 2015
That act is a sign of displeasure and used to reprimand those who disrespect royalty (aróbafín).

Yoruba tradition, Obas curse with staff [/b]while they [b]pray/bless with 'Irukere'(Hostail (if it's right))..

Yoruba's traditional oba don't bless with itele (walking stick) but with irukere

15 Likes

Re: Gej Was Cursed And Not Blessed Like You All Think. Spot The Difference by Abdullah007: 1:19am On Mar 09, 2015
APC LIE LIAR MUHAMMAD

APC WITCHCRAFT BROOM CARRYING PARTY

The Schizophrenic demented sick Pa Buhari is a terrorist, deranged old brainless super clueless bastard
Apc is boko haram
Thiefnu.bu is a pedophile drug dealer and a cocain sniffer property seized in the usa for his drug deals.

Buhari can only be president in sambisa and shekau would hand over to him with his forged result.

Osinbajo is fake and a loafer

Amechi and Fashola are errand boys

Ambode new recruit errand boy

Buhari boko haram spiritual head

Atiku and Thiefnu.bu boko haram sponsor

Re: Gej Was Cursed And Not Blessed Like You All Think. Spot The Difference by Firefire(m): 1:23am On Mar 09, 2015
emmatok:

kontinu... wa ri igi se, Ibo ko Ibibio ni
Re: Gej Was Cursed And Not Blessed Like You All Think. Spot The Difference by sheymoni(m): 1:28am On Mar 09, 2015
When is he going to visit the council of witches & wizard? I heard they've endorsed him

2 Likes

Re: Gej Was Cursed And Not Blessed Like You All Think. Spot The Difference by ademusiwa2: 1:39am On Mar 09, 2015
]Do this picture look like 1 million people to you.. No
Do this crowd look like tinubu have followers

The seat in the stadium is empty..
The people following them are mostly immigrate, they were speaking Hausa like tinubu

[/size]

Re: Gej Was Cursed And Not Blessed Like You All Think. Spot The Difference by ademusiwa2: 1:43am On Mar 09, 2015
grin sad
Re: Gej Was Cursed And Not Blessed Like You All Think. Spot The Difference by bighead1(m): 2:26am On Mar 09, 2015
This is a wastage of cure, this Otuoke bound man can never be cure of the OTUOKE syndrome.

1 Like

Re: Gej Was Cursed And Not Blessed Like You All Think. Spot The Difference by Nobody: 2:32am On Mar 09, 2015
JO

11 Likes

Re: Gej Was Cursed And Not Blessed Like You All Think. Spot The Difference by reborn1: 2:50am On Mar 09, 2015
Nice one @op.

Lol. I can see one lowlife pdp paid tout forming yoruba grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gej Was Cursed And Not Blessed Like You All Think. Spot The Difference by Nobody: 4:51am On Mar 09, 2015
emmatok:

baales from ipetumodu,Edun Abon,Moro,yakoyo grin
Walahi Gej have been scammed

8 Likes

Re: Gej Was Cursed And Not Blessed Like You All Think. Spot The Difference by udemzyudex(m): 5:22am On Mar 09, 2015
nesta007:

I just saw a pic of Yoruba Obas pointing rods at Mr president in form of prayers,now as a well rooted Yoruba guy with good history about culture,this is a way of Banishing an offender from society...Please who staged this,actually?
bro,it is the thing of the mind,it is what you believe bro...
As far as they were not laying a curse on him when praying and moreover do you expect all of them to place their staff on his head? Na so him head big reach?

I know you're looking for attention,now u got it. Are you happy now?
Re: Gej Was Cursed And Not Blessed Like You All Think. Spot The Difference by bisi16(m): 5:29am On Mar 09, 2015
Clueless omoko! Ur Otuoke no get part 2

1 Like

Re: Gej Was Cursed And Not Blessed Like You All Think. Spot The Difference by Xxpress(m): 5:32am On Mar 09, 2015
Desperation at its peak

1 Like

Re: Gej Was Cursed And Not Blessed Like You All Think. Spot The Difference by vicadex07(m): 5:38am On Mar 09, 2015
Wow, thanks Op. It's now very glaring.

I just knew something was off and akward with that picture.

grin

1 Like

Re: Gej Was Cursed And Not Blessed Like You All Think. Spot The Difference by experimentist: 6:19am On Mar 09, 2015
grin
Re: Gej Was Cursed And Not Blessed Like You All Think. Spot The Difference by Wristler: 6:30am On Mar 09, 2015
Ipledge:
baales from ipetumodu,Edun Abon,Moro,yakoyo grin
Walahi Gej have been scammed
Lol....walahi talahi grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gej Was Cursed And Not Blessed Like You All Think. Spot The Difference by olaboy001(m): 6:33am On Mar 09, 2015
NobleAky:
OP are u in any way related to this man eeeemmm......what is his name sef eeemm
ohhh emmm this APC chief LIAR...
PLS somebody remind me pls
Are you voting for change or rice ?"
Good government or Good luck?...
Re: Gej Was Cursed And Not Blessed Like You All Think. Spot The Difference by omenka(m): 6:51am On Mar 09, 2015
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!.
Knew someone was getting punked and scammed at the same time. grin

Yet he kneels there smiling gleefully like a fat kid that has been handed some chocolate.

Now that he's been banished, he can go down to the igwues who I believe could genuinely bless him.

2 Likes

Re: Gej Was Cursed And Not Blessed Like You All Think. Spot The Difference by Nobody: 7:10am On Mar 09, 2015
I've always wondered undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

45+ Most Hilarious Relationship, Political Quotes By Robert Mugabe / fuuny pics / Funny:this Picture Shows How Nigerians Hate President Goodluck Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.