Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Power Of Emotion)share Your Experience - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Power Of Emotion)share Your Experience (341 Views)

Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. / Share Your Experience On People Eating In A Public Vehicle / Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Power Of Emotion)share Your Experience by phlio(m): 11:56pm On Mar 08, 2015
have you ever felt what a goat or chicken feel when they all about to be killed for Christmas I remember what happened to me some years back I wanted to kill a chicken but seeing the reaction of the chicken with a sharp knive I felt I wanted to commit murder
have u ever found yourself in my position when you want to kill chicken or goat but the expression on it makes you feel like you are committing murder and then you start feeling pity for the helpless animal.

2dice.pretydiva farano
make una come o
Re: Power Of Emotion)share Your Experience by 2dice(m): 7:38am On Mar 09, 2015
Bro me too.. Feel for those animals especially those at around CANTEEN around my area...the funny thing is they will have Unlimited time to ask Baba God for forgiveness..
As in na their Heaven sure pass
Re: Power Of Emotion)share Your Experience by phlio(m): 9:10am On Mar 09, 2015
2dice:
Bro me too.. Feel for those animals especially those at around CANTEEN around my area...the funny thing is they will have Unlimited time to ask Baba God for forgiveness..
As in na their Heaven sure pass
lol.....u too funny as if deh soul
Re: Power Of Emotion)share Your Experience by 2dice(m): 9:31am On Mar 09, 2015
phlio:
lol.....u too funny as if deh soul
lol

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Is A Better Candidate, Olejeme Tells Nigerian Women / Wynk Offers Airtel Customers Unlimited Access To Millions Of Songs / Federal Loan!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.