Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Chrissy Teigen Is In Talks To Join Fashion Police - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chrissy Teigen Is In Talks To Join Fashion Police (881 Views)

Chrissy Teigen Leaves Without Panties And Shows Too Much / Fashion Police Blasts Adaeze Yobo's Outfit:Your Outfit Is A 'Laugh Riot'(pics) / Caroline Danjuma & Fashion Police Fight For Calling Her Outfit & Earrings Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chrissy Teigen Is In Talks To Join Fashion Police by creebhills(m): 3:37am On Mar 09, 2015
The Sport Illustrated model, who is married to R&B star John Legend, has reportedly joined the list of contenders to replace Kelly Osbourne, who quit the show last week after 5 years within the wake of co-host Giuliana Rancic's debatable comments regarding Zendaya Coleman's dreadlocks at the Oscars.
But a supply claims the Sports Illustrated beauty, who has oft sparked controversy with her outspoken posts on social media, faces stiff competition from pregnant 'Glee' star Naya Diego Rivera.

read more here:http://www./2015/03/chrissy-teigen-is-in-talks-to-join.html

Re: Chrissy Teigen Is In Talks To Join Fashion Police by sigmundfreud(m): 4:28am On Mar 09, 2015
What's with Kelly anyway? Guiliana apologised and Zendaya accepted (shikena). I think she overreacted...Joan said worse things about people and heaven didn't fall.
Chrissy Teigen will be fun.
Re: Chrissy Teigen Is In Talks To Join Fashion Police by Nobody: 6:56am On Mar 09, 2015
Hmm. She should go mind her modeling ass!

She won't be fun, trust me.

And Kelly osbourne leaving has nothing to do with zendaya, that show became boring as fucck! Ever since Joan rivers died. (R.i.p)

She just using that as an excuse undecided Nonsense!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Lost To Buhari (must Read) / American Singer Lady Gaga Buys Serie A Side Parma / “I Once Lived A Life Which Wasn’t Mine”- Toyin Lawani Shares Words Of Wisdom..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.