Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,881 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Jennifer Igwegbe Sparkles In New Classy Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jennifer Igwegbe Sparkles In New Classy Photos (31370 Views)

Sola ‘toyintomato’ Sobowale Sparkles In Fresh Photos / Photo: Halima Abubakar Sparkles In Red Dress / Photos:jennifer Igwegbe Former Miss Tourism Nigeria Honoured With Loyalty Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jennifer Igwegbe Sparkles In New Classy Photos by Lilshorecords(m): 11:35am On Apr 27, 2015
sule5727:
I cnt c d beauty u r tlkin abt!!!
Lmao! I wonder too o!
Re: Jennifer Igwegbe Sparkles In New Classy Photos by JoeCutie(m): 11:35am On Apr 27, 2015
sexyjennik:
All the people bearing jennifer are always beautiful including myself wink

Hey! You're not Jennifer, you're "Jennik". undecided tongue

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Igwegbe Sparkles In New Classy Photos by lexy2014: 11:35am On Apr 27, 2015
AlexReports:
Its an open secret that Jennifer Igwegbe has virtually seen it all in the beauty and pageant industry with regards to her glaring and glorious antecedents. Her profile is not only impressive but indeed commendable.

Jennifer rose to stardom from her first attempt at Queen of Aso Nigeria pageantin 2009, made remarkable impacts with her crown and hit headlines with high budget projects that
 were human interest oriented.‎

‎The Anambra state born ex- beauty queen shone like a million stars when she went for Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria pageant and was decorated as MBGN Ambassadorin 2011. The title gave the opportunity to represent Nigeria at Miss Africa NAIADES, an African based pageant held at Benin Republic involving over 20 countries. 

‎Her reign as Miss Africa NAIADES recorded historical international bilateral relationship amongst Africa nations as she projected the positive image of Africa's most populous nation. Even when she thought she was going to build on that record with the launching of Queen Jennifer Foundation, which is geared towards Girl education and empowerment in Nigeria, her fans beckoned on her again to give a tourism oriented contest a try.

Looking every inch like a beauty queen that she was and still is, her uniqueness and elegance stands her out especially in public functions. Little wonder her beauty was described by an orator as a "mystery of divine creativity and a perfection of her porter's hand"‎

‎The graduate of Mass Communication eventually applied for Miss Tourism Nigeria and just as she always come out top, she emerged winner and further went to represent Nigeria at Miss Tourism World at Malabo Equatorial Guinea in 2013 ‎

‎Just as the record speaks, Jennifer Igwegbe has impacted so much on the young generations of beauty queens, great thanks to her heart of simplicity and humility which she has displayed in the course of her reign.

‎The pretty damsel who is in a happy relationship with Mr Ayobanks has bagged several awards and does not hide her love to her first pageant family, the Queen Of Aso Nigeria management, a ladder she used to achieved her fame and fortune. She has also shown that her media PR Alex Nwankwo has not been found wanting in his role especially in planning her programs and image making.‎
According to Alex during a recent interview with the press about her, he hinted this
"We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures that we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open"‎

‎As at writing this record, plans are on ground for her to give an international contest her last shot.....but lets see what happens..‎

http://www.alexreports.info/2015/02/yes.html?m=0
yeah she's beautiful like a whole lot of women out there. D question I ask is what makes a beauty queen, music star and actrEss more beautiful than d girl on d street? afterall Nobody knew oluchi was beautiful until she won face of africa. †☺ all women out there u are beautiful. U are beauty queens in U̶̲̥̅̊я own right

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Igwegbe Sparkles In New Classy Photos by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 27, 2015
SELENAqueensy:
That's how I want my front hair to be, but it just wouldn't embarassed
Tetraoxosulphate (VI) acid can do it
Re: Jennifer Igwegbe Sparkles In New Classy Photos by einsteino(m): 11:38am On Apr 27, 2015
Once nigerians just see person wey fair, dem go shout "very beautiful!".. little wonder every one is bleaching, sorry "lightening"(just so they won't feel guilty) .i am not saying she is ugly but all i see is a light skin lady.

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Igwegbe Sparkles In New Classy Photos by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 27, 2015
SELENAqueensy:

Get Edge control.
Do you know it?
Yo can get it in those shops that sell relaxer, hair spray and all... goes for 1300-1500N.

Looks like a very thick vaseline, apply it to your hairline with a baby toothbrush.
It would work better if your hair is properly relaxed and a lil wet.

wink
Re: Jennifer Igwegbe Sparkles In New Classy Photos by nosike3(m): 11:45am On Apr 27, 2015
judedwriter:

Eeyah, sorry. U look prettier though wink
liar from the pit of hades!! grin
Re: Jennifer Igwegbe Sparkles In New Classy Photos by Fratello(m): 11:51am On Apr 27, 2015
Ladybianca:

I heard if u use edge control it will come out dat way, looking for it my self
Nth will come, don't be deceived. sad
Appreciate yourself.
Re: Jennifer Igwegbe Sparkles In New Classy Photos by stayblack: 11:56am On Apr 27, 2015
NOT FUCKABLE...I LIKE IT ROUGH.. grin
Re: Jennifer Igwegbe Sparkles In New Classy Photos by sweetgala(m): 11:56am On Apr 27, 2015
A very African definition of beauty, full and voluptuous
Re: Jennifer Igwegbe Sparkles In New Classy Photos by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 27, 2015
Nice one. At least she looks like a woman not those hos
Re: Jennifer Igwegbe Sparkles In New Classy Photos by tonychristopher: 12:01pm On Apr 27, 2015
IGBO GIRLS, I AM NOT SUPRISED THEY ARE PRETTY, I WAS AT AN IGBO PARTY YESTERDAY SOMEWHERE IN FESTAC MEHN, THE GIRLSD THAT CAME THERE, THEIR SKINS ARE JUST TOO COOL AND THE SEXY WAY THEY SPOKE THEIR IGBO MADE ME WANNA COME

I AM NOT SUPRISED, FROM THE DAYS OF BIANCA TO THE DAYS OF OLUCHI NOW THE TONTOS AND GENEVIEVES ...I KNOW IGBO GIRLS ARE JUST HOT JUST LIKE THEIR DUDES
AlexReports:
Its an open secret that Jennifer Igwegbe has virtually seen it all in the beauty and pageant industry with regards to her glaring and glorious antecedents. Her profile is not only impressive but indeed commendable.

Jennifer rose to stardom from her first attempt at Queen of Aso Nigeria pageantin 2009, made remarkable impacts with her crown and hit headlines with high budget projects that

‎The Anambra state born ex- beauty queen shone like a million stars when she went for Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria pageant and was decorated as MBGN Ambassadorin 2011. The title gave the opportunity to represent Nigeria at Miss Africa NAIADES, an African based pageant held at Benin Republic involving over 20 countries. 

‎Her reign as Miss Africa NAIADES recorded historical international bilateral relationship amongst Africa nations as she projected the positive image of Africa's most populous nation. Even when she thought she was going to build on that record with the launching of Queen Jennifer Foundation, which is geared towards Girl education and empowerment in Nigeria, her fans beckoned on her again to give a tourism oriented contest a try.

Looking every inch like a beauty queen that she was and still is, her uniqueness and elegance stands her out especially in public functions. Little wonder her beauty was described by an orator as a "mystery of divine creativity and a perfection of her porter's hand"‎

‎The graduate of Mass Communication eventually applied for Miss Tourism Nigeria and just as she always come out top, she emerged winner and further went to represent Nigeria at Miss Tourism World at Malabo Equatorial Guinea in 2013 ‎

‎Just as the record speaks, Jennifer Igwegbe has impacted so much on the young generations of beauty queens, great thanks to her heart of simplicity and humility which she has displayed in the course of her reign.

‎The pretty damsel who is in a happy relationship with Mr Ayobanks has bagged several awards and does not hide her love to her first pageant family, the Queen Of Aso Nigeria management, a ladder she used to achieved her fame and fortune. She has also shown that her media PR Alex Nwankwo has not been found wanting in his role especially in planning her programs and image making.‎
According to Alex during a recent interview with the press about her, he hinted this
"We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures that we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open"‎

‎As at writing this record, plans are on ground for her to give an international contest her last shot.....but lets see what happens..‎

2 Likes

Re: Jennifer Igwegbe Sparkles In New Classy Photos by BabaOneChance: 12:06pm On Apr 27, 2015
My Aishat is my beautipul tongue
Re: Jennifer Igwegbe Sparkles In New Classy Photos by tonychristopher: 12:06pm On Apr 27, 2015
SHE NO FINE PASS THIS LADY JHOOR, ALL NA WOMAN, ALL NA TOTO

Re: Jennifer Igwegbe Sparkles In New Classy Photos by callmenow: 12:07pm On Apr 27, 2015
MILF
Re: Jennifer Igwegbe Sparkles In New Classy Photos by Defcon1(m): 12:08pm On Apr 27, 2015
Still wondering the need for all these beauty pageants.
Gone are the days when intellect and excellence were rewarded.
Now it's all about who has the best make-up.
Re: Jennifer Igwegbe Sparkles In New Classy Photos by kandiikane(m): 12:34pm On Apr 27, 2015
SELENAqueensy:
perm your hair very well and cut it very short at the front. Then just use some edge control to get them little buggers to lie down flat.
Re: Jennifer Igwegbe Sparkles In New Classy Photos by ccaramel(f): 12:43pm On Apr 27, 2015
Regular fine girl. I see pretty girls everyday in my line of work. Too many fine girls in Naija.
Re: Jennifer Igwegbe Sparkles In New Classy Photos by Mariojane(f): 1:02pm On Apr 27, 2015
Abeg dis nairalander dt is alwaz snapping with celebrities wht is his job or wht is he promoting by showing on celebrities photos.

By d way she is wonderfully beautiful
Re: Jennifer Igwegbe Sparkles In New Classy Photos by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 27, 2015
that hairstyle has ruined her hairline
Re: Jennifer Igwegbe Sparkles In New Classy Photos by handsometokunbo: 1:20pm On Apr 27, 2015
AlexReports:

Painted face was all I saw; beauty mafi.....
Re: Jennifer Igwegbe Sparkles In New Classy Photos by ashewopeckas(f): 1:35pm On Apr 27, 2015
sexyjennik:

But u nor cute na. Ur face be like isosceles triangle wey dem use HYPO wash

2 Likes

Re: Jennifer Igwegbe Sparkles In New Classy Photos by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 27, 2015
Don't worry peeps,her publicists trying to get her famous.
Re: Jennifer Igwegbe Sparkles In New Classy Photos by judedwriter(m): 1:56pm On Apr 27, 2015
nosike3:
liar from the pit of hades!! grin
Hmmm...haven't you heared the phrase: "beauty in d eye of d beholder.". Hmmm?
Re: Jennifer Igwegbe Sparkles In New Classy Photos by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 27, 2015
demelza:
I love her baby hairs.
Exactly cheesy
Re: Jennifer Igwegbe Sparkles In New Classy Photos by hazyfm: 2:53pm On Apr 27, 2015
Lastdon02:

One day you will grow up, and know the power of photoshop! grin angry tongue

BEEF...
Re: Jennifer Igwegbe Sparkles In New Classy Photos by tranxo(m): 3:03pm On Apr 27, 2015
sexyjennik:

Good advert. Bad product.
Re: Jennifer Igwegbe Sparkles In New Classy Photos by jamillion: 3:04pm On Apr 27, 2015
She's clean buh my mummy took d lead....
Re: Jennifer Igwegbe Sparkles In New Classy Photos by sexyjennik(f): 3:12pm On Apr 27, 2015
ashewopeckas:

But u nor cute na. Ur face be like isosceles triangle wey dem use HYPO wash
U shapeless idiot. Pack ur swell up body go one side.fat pig
Re: Jennifer Igwegbe Sparkles In New Classy Photos by sexyjennik(f): 3:15pm On Apr 27, 2015
sule5727:
I cnt c d beauty u r tlkin abt!!!
You will never see it cos ur blind.go and stand in front of ur mirror and tell me what you see.you this worwor boy or should I say man? Ugly dude. Rubbish
Re: Jennifer Igwegbe Sparkles In New Classy Photos by nosike3(m): 3:19pm On Apr 27, 2015
judedwriter:

Hmmm...haven't you heared the phrase: "beauty in d eye of d beholder.". Hmmm?
have you heard the saying' the truth shall set you free ' grin
Re: Jennifer Igwegbe Sparkles In New Classy Photos by sule5727: 3:37pm On Apr 27, 2015
sexyjennik:

You will never see it cos ur blind.go and stand in front of ur mirror and tell me what you see.you this worwor boy or should I say man? Ugly dude. Rubbish
I agree I'm ugly dude!!! I still stand by my word were is d beauty. Let ppl tell u.u r beautiful nt u advertising ur sel! babe u r nt beauty in short u so ugly ehhh ...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of 'Young' & 'Skinny' Don Jazzy / Frank Edwards Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today / Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 40th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.