Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,928 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Have U Seen The Pics Of That Beautiful Girl Found Dead In Hotel Room? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Have U Seen The Pics Of That Beautiful Girl Found Dead In Hotel Room? (4156 Views)

"I Will Rape You" - Fan Threatens Ufedo Sunshine Over Las Vegas Hotel Room Photo / Olamide Baddo Uploaded The Pics Of his Family (pics) / Ambode With M.I Vs Ambode With Ice Prince; Caption The Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have U Seen The Pics Of That Beautiful Girl Found Dead In Hotel Room? by olumide1911: 8:16am On Mar 09, 2015
21 year old Sabrina Cammock, a popular college student studying public health at Syracuse’s David B. Falk College of Sport and Human Dynamic, was found dead in a Times Square Hotel room in New York yesterday morning Saturday March 7th after partying with friends the previous night.

The athlete, who was a member of the Syracuse University track and field team, was on spring break with a group of friends when the sad event occurred, After partying, they retired to their room only for Sabrina not to wake up the next morning... read more ... http://naijasweetgist..com/2015/03/shocking-beautiful-girl-found-dead-in.html

Re: Have U Seen The Pics Of That Beautiful Girl Found Dead In Hotel Room? by sinaj(f): 8:33am On Mar 09, 2015
wah a preety gel! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Have U Seen The Pics Of That Beautiful Girl Found Dead In Hotel Room? by winningbt: 12:16pm On Mar 09, 2015
What a pretty girl,R.I.P

(1) (Reply)

Crazy Things People Have Made From Chocolate / What Kind Of Wedding Dressing Is This O - Which Pastor Joined Them? OMG / Meet Miracle Watts, The World Hottest Video Vixen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.