Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,056 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

GEJ And GMB Begging Me - Now Who Is The KING? (pic) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / GEJ And GMB Begging Me - Now Who Is The KING? (pic) (1636 Views)

Cartoon Of The Day..gej And Gmb / Hilarious Reconciliation Photo Of Tele Ikuru, GEJ and Nyesom Wike / GEJ And GMB Photoshopped As Women (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ And GMB Begging Me - Now Who Is The KING? (pic) by G12(m): 10:00am On Mar 09, 2015
So I got my PVC and chilling like a boss, and here comes GEJ and GMB begging me for vote.
Now who is the King? cool

They be forming for us and begging us when it's time to vote. grin

GEJ looks humble sha, seems he's gonna have my vote.

If you were in my "fantasy" shoes who would you give your vote?

Re: GEJ And GMB Begging Me - Now Who Is The KING? (pic) by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 09, 2015
Give it to GMB if u want better a nigeria and not to Otueke ogogoro transformation
Re: GEJ And GMB Begging Me - Now Who Is The KING? (pic) by kestolove95(m): 10:15am On Mar 09, 2015
GMB. Don't need to beg me....u have. ma vote sir
Re: GEJ And GMB Begging Me - Now Who Is The KING? (pic) by G12(m): 11:00am On Mar 09, 2015
GMB don baff? GEJ all the way

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ And GMB Begging Me - Now Who Is The KING? (pic) by pacesetter939: 11:17am On Mar 09, 2015
Nigerians know what they want; GEJ had 5years to prove himself, rather he surrounded himself with disappointments that succeeded in pushing him into the political dungeon he's found himself today.

GMB all the way!
Re: GEJ And GMB Begging Me - Now Who Is The KING? (pic) by RexIdogen: 7:26am On Mar 10, 2015
Don't waste time in thinking... Just #dash GMB d vote... wink
Re: GEJ And GMB Begging Me - Now Who Is The KING? (pic) by blessedapple: 3:51pm On Mar 10, 2015
Please pity G and give it to him because it's like he is mourning all the wasted years and regrettably pushing ahead for amendments as he is always wearing black these days
Re: GEJ And GMB Begging Me - Now Who Is The KING? (pic) by Island01: 10:59am On Jun 24, 2020
G12:
So I got my PVC and chilling like a boss, and here comes GEJ and GMB begging me for vote.
Now who is the King? cool

They be forming for us and begging us when it's time to vote. grin

GEJ looks humble sha, seems he's gonna have my vote.

If you were in my "fantasy" shoes who would you give your vote?

Good day I'm interested in opening a blog, and also doing affiliate marketing give me a hand pls

(1) (Reply)

What's Wrong? (PHOTO) / Facial Expressions And Their Meaning / Meme Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.