Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,998 members, 7,838,511 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Tiwa Salvage Poses With Her Baby Bump In Uganda Concert - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Salvage Poses With Her Baby Bump In Uganda Concert (812 Views)

Laura Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In New Photos / Chacha Eke Faani Is Pregnant Again Cradles Her Baby Bump In New Photos / How Tiwa Salvage Dated/slept With 2face Idibia-Sahara reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Salvage Poses With Her Baby Bump In Uganda Concert by creebhills(m): 10:22am On Mar 09, 2015
The Marvin Record Queen was in Uganda last weekend to perform for two days(Saturday and Sunday).

And despite her baby bump, the 'My Darling' took center stage and delivered a master piece performance to the delight if her Uganda fans.. see more photos after the cut....

Source:http://www./2015/03/tiwa-salvage-poses-with-her-baby-bump.html

Re: Tiwa Salvage Poses With Her Baby Bump In Uganda Concert by SuperSuave(m): 10:28am On Mar 09, 2015
Hmm..why the DJ kon wan spoil the pishur na
Re: Tiwa Salvage Poses With Her Baby Bump In Uganda Concert by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 09, 2015
Hmmmmnnn.......safe divery dear Tiwa.
Re: Tiwa Salvage Poses With Her Baby Bump In Uganda Concert by creebhills(m): 12:27pm On Mar 09, 2015
lol, if you where him you would do the same thing tooo. #famzing all the way ...

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna About To Break The Net With A New Topless Photo.... / Beyonce Puts Her 'photoshop' Skills On Display...did She Get It?? / I Belong To Everybody And I Belong To Nobody – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.