Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,808 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:40 PM

Very Hilarious Pictures Of People Hugging Transformer - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Very Hilarious Pictures Of People Hugging Transformer (5562 Views)

Hilarious Pictures From Africagag To Spice Your Day. / Warning On PHCN Transformer (pic) / Hilarious Photo : Goats Relaxing And Sleeping On Top Of Transformer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Hilarious Pictures Of People Hugging Transformer by lolaxavier(m): 10:57am On Mar 09, 2015
Following the picture (probably photoshop) that went viral on the internet recently showing someone swinging on a power cable to depict the electricity situation in Nigeria, some people are now emphasizing the poor state of power supply in the country by choosing to hug transformers.
Now, note that for someone to have the confidence to hug a transformer, it probably shows that there have been no power supply in that area for a very long time and probably no hope that it will be repaired soon.

Naija...which way..

My advice to potential 'HUGGERS', please hug with caution.

Re: Very Hilarious Pictures Of People Hugging Transformer by lolaxavier(m): 10:58am On Mar 09, 2015

Re: Very Hilarious Pictures Of People Hugging Transformer by SuperSuave(m): 11:00am On Mar 09, 2015
Ok. We don see them, what next??!!
Re: Very Hilarious Pictures Of People Hugging Transformer by lolaxavier(m): 11:01am On Mar 09, 2015
SuperSuave:
Ok. We don see them, what next??!!

Go and hug your own transformer and post the picture here cheesy
Re: Very Hilarious Pictures Of People Hugging Transformer by freshness2020: 11:02am On Mar 09, 2015
We don see them...♈όϋ can come to abuja for your merit award!
Nansense!
Re: Very Hilarious Pictures Of People Hugging Transformer by dayjee: 11:03am On Mar 09, 2015
LOL grin grin grin
Re: Very Hilarious Pictures Of People Hugging Transformer by SuperSuave(m): 11:06am On Mar 09, 2015
lolaxavier:

Go and hug your own transformer and post the picture here cheesy
shaking my big head. Power supply in my area is at least 20/7 so I can't try that.
Re: Very Hilarious Pictures Of People Hugging Transformer by lolaxavier(m): 11:07am On Mar 09, 2015
SuperSuave:
shaking my big head. Power supply in my area is at least 20/7 so I can't try that.

Ehn Ehn...keep shaking...while in some other places, it has never blinked for the past 3 months...hence, they can choose to hug.
Re: Very Hilarious Pictures Of People Hugging Transformer by adanduka: 11:10am On Mar 09, 2015
ODIKWA VERY RISKY
Re: Very Hilarious Pictures Of People Hugging Transformer by SuperSuave(m): 11:11am On Mar 09, 2015
lolaxavier:

Ehn Ehn...keep shaking...while in some other places, it has never blinked for the past 3 months...hence, they can choose to hug.
you can lie ehn! Talk about your area, not an imaginary place you haven't seen
Re: Very Hilarious Pictures Of People Hugging Transformer by SuperSuave(m): 11:12am On Mar 09, 2015
adanduka:
ODIKWA VERY RISKY
I catch you! Oya what is the meaning of "Odikwa"?
Re: Very Hilarious Pictures Of People Hugging Transformer by lolaxavier(m): 11:19am On Mar 09, 2015
SuperSuave:
you can lie ehn! Talk about your area, not an imaginary place you haven't seen

Is my area the whole Nigeria? Why should one location enjoy electricity and the other places are deprived of it. Na wa ooo...You guys now see power supply as a privilege.
Nigeria, affecting people's mentality since 1960...
Re: Very Hilarious Pictures Of People Hugging Transformer by Joshkid(m): 11:21am On Mar 09, 2015
SuperSuave:
if u'r lucky , u can scape tru it!
Re: Very Hilarious Pictures Of People Hugging Transformer by SuperSuave(m): 11:22am On Mar 09, 2015
lolaxavier:

Is my area the whole Nigeria? Why should one location enjoy electricity and the other places are deprived of it. Na wa ooo... You guys now see power supply as a privilege.
Nigeria, affecting people's mentality since 1960...
its a privilege, considering the kind of situation we find ourself in in this country. More reason you should vote for #CHANGE
Re: Very Hilarious Pictures Of People Hugging Transformer by SuperSuave(m): 11:25am On Mar 09, 2015
Joshkid:
if u'r lucky , u can scape tru it!
well, you can count on luck and go hug yours. Your moniker says it all
Re: Very Hilarious Pictures Of People Hugging Transformer by lolaxavier(m): 11:25am On Mar 09, 2015
SuperSuave:
its a privilege, considering the kind of situation we find ourself in in this country. More reason you should vote for #CHANGE

By situation of crisis, it is a privilege. By virtue of normalcy, it is a right. Basic social amenities, it is called.
To conclude, vote GMB for people to start hugging money not transformers.
Re: Very Hilarious Pictures Of People Hugging Transformer by stambouli: 11:25am On Mar 09, 2015
E sure for them say light no fit dey
Re: Very Hilarious Pictures Of People Hugging Transformer by Joshkid(m): 11:27am On Mar 09, 2015
SuperSuave:
well, you can count on luck and go hug yours. Your moniker says it all
I have always regretted using this moniker angry angry...it doesn't define my personality anyways, buh I have to tell u that u'r dwarf upstairs... undecided undecided
Re: Very Hilarious Pictures Of People Hugging Transformer by lolaxavier(m): 11:29am On Mar 09, 2015
stambouli:
E sure for them say light no fit dey

Yes nah...I am sure those transformers would have been converted to serve other purposes, like drying clothes, spreading dry pepper etc.
U no see as d guy gett confident to dey pray on top transformer.
Re: Very Hilarious Pictures Of People Hugging Transformer by SuperSuave(m): 11:34am On Mar 09, 2015
Joshkid:
I have always regretted using this moniker angry angry...it doesn't define my personality anyways, buh I have to tell u that u'r dwarf upstairs... undecided undecided
I love me too
Re: Very Hilarious Pictures Of People Hugging Transformer by lolaxavier(m): 11:59am On Mar 09, 2015
SuperSuave:
I love me too

sad
Re: Very Hilarious Pictures Of People Hugging Transformer by adanduka: 12:05pm On Mar 09, 2015
SuperSuave:
I catch you! Oya what is the meaning of "Odikwa"?
IT IS grin
Re: Very Hilarious Pictures Of People Hugging Transformer by lolaxavier(m): 1:56pm On Mar 09, 2015
adanduka:

IT IS grin

Re: Very Hilarious Pictures Of People Hugging Transformer by lolaxavier(m): 2:59pm On Mar 09, 2015
On a serious note, this is not funny. Imagine, using rechargeable lamp for surgery. See so many generators in one location - substantial noise and air pollution

Re: Very Hilarious Pictures Of People Hugging Transformer by lolaxavier(m): 10:17am On Mar 10, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Very Hilarious Pictures Of People Hugging Transformer by lolaxavier(m): 3:44pm On Mar 12, 2015
Re: Very Hilarious Pictures Of People Hugging Transformer by fr3do(m): 9:28pm On Mar 12, 2015
Transformer tanks are well earthed.
You have nothing to fear!
Re: Very Hilarious Pictures Of People Hugging Transformer by lolaxavier(m): 3:24pm On Mar 17, 2015
MOD, front page please...
Re: Very Hilarious Pictures Of People Hugging Transformer by lolaxavier(m): 3:25pm On Mar 17, 2015
fr3do:
Transformer tanks are well earthed.
You have nothing to fear!

Show us picture of yourself sitting on transformer tank and we will believe you.

(1) (Reply)

Camping Tips / Am Back Guys Lol / Smart Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.