Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Did The Christian God Create Evil ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did The Christian God Create Evil ? (442 Views)

I Am No Longer A Christian, God Has Failed Me / Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? / Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Did The Christian God Create Evil ? by manichukk56(m): 12:23pm On Mar 09, 2015
Christians , explain to me why your god created evil...

According to isaiah 45:7 .. This verse states clearly evil/woe/disaster/destruction.. Depending on what version of bible you use..

Why did he create evil ?
Re: Did The Christian God Create Evil ? by AmunRaOlodumare: 2:25pm On Mar 09, 2015
I don't know why you ask this question specifically to christians. I'm not a follower of any religions or spirituality. In any religions (with a god), this god would need to either to have created evil himself or at the very least allow evil. I think most religions goes with the idea of a perfect god having allowed evil (aka allowing free will). For atheist/agnostic, evil is not a problem (obviously) since it's only part of nature like a tiger eating another animal (or for goodness: humans helping each others to grow crops thus promoting their collective survival and quality of life), what is defined as evil is subjective and part of our various human cultures.

Another question would be why god allow diseases, natural disasters with a lot of death, still born baby, etc. Each religions also have their own answers which usually involve supernatural forces and retributions.
Re: Did The Christian God Create Evil ? by malvisguy212: 5:14pm On Mar 09, 2015
manichukk56:
Christians , explain to me why your god created evil...

According to isaiah 45:7 .. This verse states clearly evil/woe/disaster/destruction.. Depending on what version of bible you use..

Why did he create evil ?
this is the answer to your question https://www.nairaland.com/2035915/did-god-create-evil-does

(1) (Reply)

Great Testimonies...come And Experience God Act / I Am Sorry Muslims. I Never Read Your Posts. / Your View-point On 1 Corinthians 5:11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.