Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,762 members, 7,820,651 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

What Would You Do If This Happen To You? Pix - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Would You Do If This Happen To You? Pix (619 Views)

Ladies Beware, See What Happen To This Lady After Her Boobs Implant graphics pix / Can This Happen In Lagos? / What Happen To Laali, Saloni And The Promise On Zeeworld? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If This Happen To You? Pix by lanre88(m): 12:38pm On Mar 09, 2015
Wonder what could he have done to be treated this way.

Only in Nigeria can this happen.
angry

Re: What Would You Do If This Happen To You? Pix by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 09, 2015
This is preventable. So no need waiting till it happens to me before I do something.
Re: What Would You Do If This Happen To You? Pix by TI1919(m): 12:42pm On Mar 09, 2015
I go cry for help oh!

Re: What Would You Do If This Happen To You? Pix by goodmorning40: 12:50pm On Mar 09, 2015
I will simply stand up and follow him with my legs while shouting and talking loud so that people may intervene
Re: What Would You Do If This Happen To You? Pix by delishpot: 1:32pm On Mar 09, 2015
Hiaaannnn! I cant shout. #50 bucks would have saved the day sha. Some Naija police men are wicked o yet when they get killed when karma strikes, people will want us to pity them. its well. May the almighty protect us.

(1) (Reply)

How To Enrol For Compulsory Bank Verification Number Before Deadline / 4-month-old Baby Found Alive After 4 Days In Nepal Earthquake Disasters / Human Useless Facts.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.