Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

Pgd Education: Candid Advice Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pgd Education: Candid Advice Needed (1330 Views)

I Need Candid Advice From U All, Very Urgent! / A Candid Advice For Me After Being Jilted By A Foreign Firm. / I Need Your Candid Advice Urgently. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pgd Education: Candid Advice Needed by tulouse(f): 3:32pm On Mar 09, 2015
Please fellow Nairalanders, I want to divert into Education but was told to go for PGd Education before I can be employed into the Educational sector. However, someone told me of a degree course that is for those who didn't study Education as first degree, please can anyone help me with more info. Thanks
Re: Pgd Education: Candid Advice Needed by isaiahbode: 3:50pm On Mar 09, 2015
Are you a university graduate, if yes is your answer go and do your PGD Education.
Re: Pgd Education: Candid Advice Needed by tulouse(f): 4:06pm On Mar 09, 2015
isaiahbode:
Are you a university graduate, if yes is your answer go and do your PGD Education.
I am a University graduate. That means doing a second degree, but then I'm trying to get info concerning a one-year course that is for those who didn't study Education ask a first degree
Re: Pgd Education: Candid Advice Needed by SlyIg(f): 4:48pm On Mar 09, 2015
tulouse:
Please fellow Nairalanders, I want to divert into Education but was told to go for PGd Education before I can be employed into the Educational sector. However, someone told me of a degree course that is for those who didn't study Education as first degree, please can anyone help me with more info. Thanks

With your first degree, you can go for a year pgd in Education program . Needles of getting a second degree please.
Re: Pgd Education: Candid Advice Needed by tulouse(f): 6:02pm On Mar 09, 2015
SlyIg:

With your first degree, you can go for a year pgd in Education program . Needles of getting a second degree please.
Thank you.
Re: Pgd Education: Candid Advice Needed by isaiahbode: 6:29pm On Mar 09, 2015
PGD in Education is for those who didn't do Education in their first degree and they want to cross to Education line as a career. if you do PGDE,it will make you qualified as an Educationist and you can continue your career by proceeding to do Master of Education(M.Ed). without PGDE for those that their first degree was not in Education cannot do M.Ed direct, they can only do M.Sc. If you have your money,you can go for M.Sc and PGDE together,nothing do you.

1 Like

Re: Pgd Education: Candid Advice Needed by Obitex4real: 12:43pm On Mar 10, 2015
I think your decision is a right step in the right direction considering the fact that most available jobs in this country is teaching
Re: Pgd Education: Candid Advice Needed by tulouse(f): 4:42pm On Mar 10, 2015
Obitex4real:
I think your decision is a right step in the right direction considering the fact that most available jobs in this country is teaching
smiley Thank you. One can't just stay waiting for corporate job forever.
Re: Pgd Education: Candid Advice Needed by tulouse(f): 4:45pm On Mar 10, 2015
Also, I've made findings about NTI ( Nigerian Teachers Institute) I may just purchase the form and go for it.

(1) (Reply)

Sales And Marketing Job Vacancies At Oriental Trust / Fresh Graduate Recruitment At Nestle Nigeria 2015 / Verification Officers Job Recruitment At Etx-nigeria - 12 Slots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.