Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview (253273 Views)

Interview Invite By Ikeja Electric For Customer Service Representative / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test / Ikeja Electric Distribution Company Recruiting Electricity Sales Reps(esr) 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (80) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by Ezechinyere(m): 10:54am On Apr 09, 2015
Good morning bro pls what is the ?like
Thanks
BiniShrine:
Papirus, Papirus my guy!!! Tnx for the. Positive response n contribution. You r too kind. Let's me at the TOP!! And to those of us going next week, I say Godspeed!!!!
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by degentle1: 10:58am On Apr 09, 2015
@papirus thanks a lot for the info...You are the Man!!!! wishing us all great success... all u guys in the house having yours today I wish u great success
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by papirus(m): 1:59pm On Apr 09, 2015
Ezechinyere:
Bro good morining how did the interview went hope its cool, pls bro can you share a lite one with us here preparing to for the interview, how is it like. Thanks

Read previous comments and u will find answers.
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by BiniShrine(m): 2:36pm On Apr 09, 2015
Ezechinyere:
Good morning bro pls what is the ?like
Thanks
hey bros, check Papirus post.. He explained hw it went. Mine is next week too.. Godspeed. Forget d *shrine boss@Papirus
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by choppayguru: 5:08pm On Apr 09, 2015
@papirus, ur head is there!!
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by sadeeeeeeq: 5:49pm On Apr 09, 2015
I pray I make it to next phase, my case study badt gan. Was lost @ a point. Am Optimistic sha
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by oyebimpe1: 11:02pm On Apr 09, 2015
sadeeeeeeq:
I pray I make it to next phase, my case study badt gan. Was lost @ a point. Am Optimistic sha
Hi sadeeq don't worry your mistakes will turn to miracle. Please can you give us your case study. Pleaseeee
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by oyebimpe1: 11:36pm On Apr 10, 2015
Please those that had their interviews today should share their experience please.
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by kcee07: 4:00pm On Apr 11, 2015
oyebimpe1:
Please those that had their interviews today should share their experience please.

Its the same thing. Group of three, a case study to go through and write out your observation followed by individual presentation.

1 Like

Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by oyebimpe1: 12:31pm On Apr 12, 2015
kcee07:

Its the same thing. Group of three, a case study to go through and write out your observation followed by individual presentation.
thank you kcee but can u briefly give ur case study
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by Bontia(m): 7:47pm On Apr 13, 2015
Its the second stage interview still on.
Did anybody do today?
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by tchiz(f): 8:51pm On Apr 14, 2015
This thread has become cold ooo.
Please let's help eachother.
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by mhobi(m): 10:32pm On Apr 14, 2015
Did anyone take part in the interview today? How did it go?
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by BiniShrine(m): 11:15pm On Apr 14, 2015
tchiz:
This thread has become cold ooo.
Please let's help eachother.
It has gone cold really. But those of us going for ours tomorrow shuld expect d best ever n Godspeed. Hoping to see you guys there tomorrow. Cheers
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by tchiz(f): 9:30am On Apr 15, 2015
And to all of us sitted in this room right now, I wish us all goodlucks.
See you at the next stage.
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by dyakub: 11:01am On Apr 15, 2015
Papyrus God bless you. Am preparing for tomorrow
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by BiniShrine(m): 11:12am On Apr 15, 2015
Is der anybody in d house with me? Am der now oooooooo.... Oyah let's hookup
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by tchiz(f): 11:32am On Apr 15, 2015
Shrine boy, wt r u wearing?

1 Like

Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by nekyfancy(f): 11:49am On Apr 15, 2015
right at cmd now. anyone with me here?
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by BiniShrine(m): 12:19pm On Apr 15, 2015
tchiz:
Shrine boy, wt r u wearing?
hey tchiz, white shirt wit black stripe. Wat about you? Am in batch *J. Let's hook up pls.
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by BiniShrine(m): 12:21pm On Apr 15, 2015
nekyfancy:
right at cmd now. anyone with me here?
Hi nekyfancy, wat batch r u? Am *J...tChiz is also around.. Tryin to hook up wit her... Cheers

1 Like

Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by shurlermoz(m): 1:02pm On Apr 15, 2015
don't really know why guys are not forth coming with info, it doesn't affect anything it just a means to help others that are yet to take the interview.

I had mine today and it was very tough maybe if I had a hint before hand it would have been better.

You see the regional sales manager of a beverage company (say Boutnvita) and you just sealed a mega deal to supply a customer your company product. it happened that the customer saw you drinking a beverage of a competitor (say milo) and due to that he believes that milo is better than bournvita and he is planning to council the deal....how do you convince him not to?
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by BiniShrine(m): 1:35pm On Apr 15, 2015
shurlermoz:
don't really know why guys are not forth coming with info, it doesn't affect anything it just a means to help others that are yet to take the interview.

I had mine today and it was very tough maybe if I had a hint before hand it would have been better.

You see the regional sales manager of a beverage company (say Boutnvita) and you just sealed a mega deal to supply a customer your company product. it happened that the customer saw you drinking a beverage of a competitor (say milo) and due to that he believes that milo is better than bournvita and he is planning to council the deal....how do you convince him not to?
my bro, its well man.. Just blif God will perfect ur effort. Keep ur hope high n smile. Godspeed. Am waitin for my turn now...

1 Like

Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by tchiz(f): 4:49pm On Apr 15, 2015
@myshirineboy, sorry I had gone bfore I saw ur msg. I was batch E. Wore a flowery skirt, blue top.
How was ur interview? Mine was good and am hopeful.

1 Like

Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by BiniShrine(m): 4:59pm On Apr 15, 2015
tchiz:
@myshirineboy, sorry I had gone bfore I saw ur msg. I was batch E. Wore a flowery skirt, blue top.
How was ur interview? Mine was good and am hopeful.
Smiles.. Its alright tChiz.. I got enuf nodes n smile from my panellist wen doin my presentation. Our God is always ABLE you knw. Let's keep our hopes n faith up. Cheers. Can we share contact so we hook up on whatsapp n prepare for the final stage in *ie office?
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by Dareabiala(m): 7:01pm On Apr 15, 2015
mehn my case study was undecided...well God will surely see us through to the last stage.

1 Like

Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by nekyfancy(f): 10:19pm On Apr 15, 2015
@shrine i was in batch H. i just believe God wil perfect that which He has started in our lives
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by oyebimpe1: 5:58am On Apr 16, 2015
shurlermoz:

hi shul er mom, I had the same case study with urs and I was batch D. It was really technical but I was able to say something. How did you answer yours.
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by tchiz(f): 6:07am On Apr 17, 2015
Pls has this stage ended? Or are there people who haven't done the interview?
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by shurlermoz(m): 11:20am On Apr 17, 2015
I told them I would tell the client we are doing some form of market research which demands that we take the competitor's beverage to get certain information.

what's your take on it @oyebimpe1
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by oyebimpe1: 9:49pm On Apr 17, 2015
shurlermoz:
I told them I would tell the client we are doing some form of market research which demands that we take the competitor's beverage to get certain information.

what's your take on it @oyebimpe1
yea exactly wot I told Dem. I gave 3 points and explained further.

1. Market Research
2. Product Quality
3. Product differentiation.

So I just gave a detailed explanation on this 3.

I pray God makes me sail thru.
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by honestpoju: 11:27pm On Apr 20, 2015
Okay Okay. Please when is stage 3 coming up? Has anyone gotten an invitation?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (80) (Reply)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants / Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.