Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Is He Just Not That Into Me? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Is He Just Not That Into Me? (1059 Views)

Do We Just Not Care About Other Feelings? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is He Just Not That Into Me? by beautifull(f): 10:49am On Aug 31, 2006
I have been dating a guy long distance for about 6 months. Things were going great and then all of a sudden he thought things were getting to be too much, without us actually being in the same state. I am planning to move in 6 months, and he is telling me that he wants to wait until then to date me exclusively. I love this person very much, and he says that he loves me. I'm not so sure now. Is it all in my head? How can I be irresistible from this far away and get my love back to wanting me? I am playing it cool, but it's just so hard to let go!
Re: Is He Just Not That Into Me? by pfowighz(m): 3:25pm On Aug 31, 2006
Where is this guy you're talkin about? Is he IN Nigeria? Or a Nigerian abroad?

And dont be tooo expectant; these things come and pass on. Trust me.
Re: Is He Just Not That Into Me? by iice(f): 7:26pm On Aug 31, 2006
Did he actually say he will date you exclusively when you move? I thought you guys where dating alrdy? undecided undecided
Re: Is He Just Not That Into Me? by ikamefa(f): 7:39pm On Aug 31, 2006
though your explanation is kind of hazy,from what i understand by it.

nahhhh babes: hes not just into you any more

my experience is if a guy wants you, time and distance are non issues, he would be all over you like a boil tongue
Re: Is He Just Not That Into Me? by lauryn(f): 7:48pm On Aug 31, 2006
*subscribing to thread*
Re: Is He Just Not That Into Me? by hotangel2(f): 9:15pm On Aug 31, 2006
Ohh Now girl, u need to read THE BOOK. The book is the same as your Thread's title.

He's just not That into you. -- Greg behrendt and Liz tuccillo.

Now to answer your question, all im gonna say is: He's just not that into you, if he can open his mouth and tell you "things are getting to be to much". WHat does that mean? If a guy loves you, and wants you and need you, he won't let you go. Not minding whether or not there's an ocean blocking both of you.

From what you've said girl, Greg would say: He's just not that into you. And im saying, Girl, stop worrying about him and let ur head rest. You deserve better, it's hard to let go, but this dude is just not THAT into you.
Re: Is He Just Not That Into Me? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 31, 2006
this is not for you beautiful, am only speaking for my self. as much as i love a long distance relationship, i will never move because the guy wants me around him, not for pride or arrogancy but it just doesn't make sense moving close to someone you love but not married to, is not as if i wanna be having sex with you (hell no) so why am i leaving my school, work, home life and friends to be around a boy that can decide to dump me any day. i may not be making sence but that how i see it, and that why i say it is not for you because i don't want my advice to break your relationship. is not that any man has offended me but the way i see mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn oh my God
Re: Is He Just Not That Into Me? by dennylove(m): 10:33pm On Sep 05, 2006
MUBOWA,mind you,you aregeting it all wrong, all man are not the SAME.it just the SITUATION that warranted all this!!!!!!!!
Re: Is He Just Not That Into Me? by Yolanda(f): 11:24pm On Sep 05, 2006
Its Great to be loved but i think we can get caught up in the idea of being in love. He can say what he wants, definite red flag. Cut your losses, move on, thank god he didn't suck you dry and pray to god to find you the one (trying to do that myself). You'll be better off for it sha, too many fishes in the sea and i'm sure you have much to offer any other deserving guy.
Re: Is He Just Not That Into Me? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Sep 05, 2006
you are right denny love but think about it one more time. how do we know the good and the bad cos as far as am concern, the good one are not ready to get marry yet and by the time they get to the age of the bad one's the flow with their idea. so tell me if she is your sister, you will tell her to go like dat? even if the guy is your favourite friend, without introduction or engagement. well don't think am negative but if you think is the best thing to do, i might be wrong then, we are not all perfect with our saying and thought you know
Re: Is He Just Not That Into Me? by Confession14(f): 11:29am On Dec 02, 2014
lauryn:
*subscribing to thread*
me too....GEJ needs my urgent attention

(1) (Reply)

. / Visiting Naija And Need Somefun With A Girl Thats Down For It: Contact Abeg / Who Is To Blame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.