Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

Dstv, Enough Is Enough Of All This Exploitation!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dstv, Enough Is Enough Of All This Exploitation!!! (735 Views)

ETSALAT N1000 Data Plan Is A Fraud & Nigerians Should Resist This Exploitation / UK Survivors Of Child Sexual Exploitation To Visit Nigeria, Raise Hope For Idps, / Massive Exploitation Of Nigerians By Dstv (multi Choice) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dstv, Enough Is Enough Of All This Exploitation!!! by bobmalu83(m): 1:43am On Mar 10, 2015
Fellow Nigerians, let's ALL boycott DSTV & GoTv services of MultiChoice Nig Ltd from April 1st 2015 for their planned & exploitative tariff increase which they want to FOIST on the over 2 million subscribers they have in Nigeria on April 1st 2015. Enough is ENOUGH! Nigerians will ​no longer tolerate this! We will ​no longer tolerate the lack of Pay-as-you-Watch services they offer in South Africa & other countries but in Nigeria they keep our accounts run​ning even when ​we travel & there is no-one at home to utilize the service even though they know these Countries have less subscribers/population than Nigeria. They must implement PAY-AS-U-WATCH in Nigeria on April 1st & lower tarifs, ​we insist on it, ​we are not April Fools! They must make that Pay-as-u-watch service EASY for Nigerians to access with ​no tricks or long queues to sign up for it. ​No more substandard decoders!! Their monopolostic exploitative tendencies must end in Nigeria! As the Arab Spring brought change of Govt in the Middle East, this "DSTV Spring" must bring change, better services & lower prices come April 1st 2015 if ​we all unite as one!
Re: Dstv, Enough Is Enough Of All This Exploitation!!! by bisi16(m): 7:03am On Mar 10, 2015
Dis is Naija.. relevant authorities (sick fvcks) must hav bn bribed well b4 effecting dis increment. Dats y they won't say anythng abt it.

1 Like

Re: Dstv, Enough Is Enough Of All This Exploitation!!! by Nobody: 7:23am On Mar 10, 2015
Guess it a Nigerian that is the owner of multi-choice (Mrs. Alabi)? It's a case of ou own people trying hard to exploit us. May God help us. ....buy 1GB MTN Data plan for N1,200 only. 30 days duration. Works in all devices (Andriod/iPhone, Phone or Modem). 24/7 services available. Also Convert Airtime to Cash (20% Processing Fee). Call: 08107873795. Thanks & God bless.
Re: Dstv, Enough Is Enough Of All This Exploitation!!! by jookunlaja(m): 10:54am On Mar 10, 2015
The worst part of their exploitation is when you pay your subscription and it will take DSTV up to 5 days before they can connect you.And of course,there is no compensation for the days lost to their usual 'no network or slow network' excuses.It took more than a week before DSTV activated my account after I paid my last subsciption and this means I have just 3 weeks to enjoy my money.Mind you,you only switch on your TV in the evening after work and that is if there is electricity supply or fuel in my generator.
Pay-as-you-watch is still the best option but DSTV is saying they dont have the technology for that in Nigeria.The same excuse MTN gave Nigeria that you can't make calls on a per-second-basis until Globalcom came on board.
Please,let's try and do something about this before it gets out of hand.

(1) (Reply)

The Exam Guy / Confession Zone --- Be Sincere / Is This True Or False?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.