Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,102 members, 7,818,294 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Husbands Would You Allow Your Pregnant Wife Do This? (Pictures) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husbands Would You Allow Your Pregnant Wife Do This? (Pictures) (824 Views)

Pregnant Wife Dumps Hubby , Elopes With Lover To USA (Pictured) / Photo: Would You Let Your Pregnant Wife Go Clubbing Dressed Like This? / Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husbands Would You Allow Your Pregnant Wife Do This? (Pictures) by franzis(m): 2:00am On Mar 10, 2015
i wonder how many husbands can allow their pregnant wife engage in this kind of activity ,health they say if wealth though...

1 Like

Re: Husbands Would You Allow Your Pregnant Wife Do This? (Pictures) by majamajic(m): 3:14am On Mar 10, 2015
Yes I can cool

2 Likes

Re: Husbands Would You Allow Your Pregnant Wife Do This? (Pictures) by Jasmine00(f): 4:43am On Mar 10, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Husbands Would You Allow Your Pregnant Wife Do This? (Pictures) by irunoko(m): 8:45am On Mar 10, 2015
Haaaa this one is risky ke. What if she trips and falls down with her stomach or they kick ball and it hits her stomach nko. There is time for everything. Even if she's a footballer or basket baller by profession, she should take a leave and after she feels she's ready she should resume. Pregnancy is a period to live for your baby and your self not to endanger the baby

(1) (Reply)

If You Ever Eat In This / His Wife Cannot Keep Secret / Advice Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.