Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,325 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

If Not Keshi, Get Mourinho, Guardiola – Minister - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / If Not Keshi, Get Mourinho, Guardiola – Minister (552 Views)

Can Nigerians Get Mourinho For Super Eagles As Coach? / We Want Mourinho, Guardiola, Others— Nigerian Sports Minister / Finally Keshi Get A New Deal...as Nigerias Coach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Not Keshi, Get Mourinho, Guardiola – Minister by Nobody: 2:50am On Mar 10, 2015
Sports minister, Tam Danagogo has warned the Nigeria Football Federation not to employ a lesser coach than Stephen Keshi should the ex-Togo coach decline to lead the Super Eagles.
Keshi has until Thursday this week to revert to the NFF over the contract offered him.

“What I have urged the NFF to do is to make sure that should Keshi not be given the job, a coach with a lesser pedigree than Keshi should not be employed. I have said we should encourage our local coaches,” Danagogo said.
“Many have argued that presently Keshi is the best we have for now, while others are of the view that he has done his best.
“What I am saying is this, if Keshi declines the job, let’s look for another competent hand from the home front. But if we must get a foreign coach, then we must get the best hands not just any foreign coach.”
He added: “And when we say the best hands, we should be looking at coaches in the class of the Jose Mourinho’s of this world, Pep Guardiola… Those are the kind of coaches we should be looking at.
“But if we say Keshi is the best hand locally, I am not saying we should give him the job, but what we can do is help our local hands get better by sending them to refresher courses to make them better.”

SOURCE: Football Results Plus
Re: If Not Keshi, Get Mourinho, Guardiola – Minister by clockwise(m): 3:46am On Mar 10, 2015
:@
Re: If Not Keshi, Get Mourinho, Guardiola – Minister by TI1919(m): 4:58am On Mar 10, 2015
Ddhkkhfdxc vkmsdxvcaasdvvcxz

Shjmfadjjllkbvcfsssdvbnjkjmmmbcdvhjolkmk
Re: If Not Keshi, Get Mourinho, Guardiola – Minister by Greatihex(m): 6:57am On Mar 10, 2015
I am beginning to like this man. Confirm talk
Re: If Not Keshi, Get Mourinho, Guardiola – Minister by omar22(m): 7:22am On Mar 10, 2015
If this guy is dreaming then he better wake up and apologise
Re: If Not Keshi, Get Mourinho, Guardiola – Minister by Emmysteve(m): 7:49am On Mar 10, 2015
Kudos to this man. God bless you, I don't think we are missing Bolaji that much.

(1) (Reply)

Enyeama To Miss South Africa Clash / . / Patrick Vieira To Replace Pellegrini At City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.