Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

How To Know That Your Topic Has Hit Front Page On Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Know That Your Topic Has Hit Front Page On Nairaland (1935 Views)

Create Your Topic And Join Awesome Forum Discussions On Iyiolasblog.com/forums / Benefits You Stand To Get When Ur Post Hit Front Page Or U Made The FTC / Choose One: Your Topic Making Front Page Or Having Hunreds Of Likes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know That Your Topic Has Hit Front Page On Nairaland by Philadelphia: 4:40am On Mar 10, 2015
Recently, infact for the very first time on nairaland (yesterday), my topic hit front page. I have been FTC a couple of times, but hitting front page was for the very first time yesterday. The topic that made front page yesterday was "States in Nigeria and the predominant car brand they use".
Now, to know that your topic has been moved to front page, there are certain indicators that you will notice on your profile which are:
1.) You would have so many unusual mentions.
2.) Your likes and shares would increase.
3.) You may get new followers.
4.) You may get some shared posts.
5.) Your followed topics also would be much. This one can neither be over emphasised nor omitted.
Re: How To Know That Your Topic Has Hit Front Page On Nairaland by Philadelphia: 4:41am On Mar 10, 2015
Lalasticlala, thank you for doing the needful yesterday and thank you for doing same with this one wink
Re: How To Know That Your Topic Has Hit Front Page On Nairaland by dajoaneke(m): 5:12am On Mar 10, 2015
Booking tins
Re: How To Know That Your Topic Has Hit Front Page On Nairaland by rawpadgin(m): 5:37am On Mar 10, 2015
ur dp will get a few likes
Re: How To Know That Your Topic Has Hit Front Page On Nairaland by LadyX(f): 5:57am On Mar 10, 2015
My 2 topics hit front page few weeks ago. I didn't know, just saw likes, shares and mentions.

I have now learnt that when I have many views, it's on FP.
Re: How To Know That Your Topic Has Hit Front Page On Nairaland by mperoakeem(m): 6:08am On Mar 10, 2015
booked
Re: How To Know That Your Topic Has Hit Front Page On Nairaland by teemanbastos(m): 6:47am On Mar 10, 2015
angry
Re: How To Know That Your Topic Has Hit Front Page On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:26am On Mar 10, 2015
Good one from the op. Thanks. .........buy 1GB MTN Data plan for N1,200 only. 30 days duration. Works in all devices (Andriod/iPhone, Phone or Modem). 24/7 services available. Also Convert Airtime to Cash (20% Processing Fee). Call: 08107873795. Thanks & God bless.
Re: How To Know That Your Topic Has Hit Front Page On Nairaland by Philadelphia: 8:01am On Mar 10, 2015
rawpadgin:
ur dp will get a few likes
How is this possible?
Re: How To Know That Your Topic Has Hit Front Page On Nairaland by Philadelphia: 8:03am On Mar 10, 2015
LadyX:
My 2 topics hit front page few weeks ago. I didn't know, just saw likes, shares and mentions.

I have now learnt that when I have many views, it's on FP.
What topics were they?
Re: How To Know That Your Topic Has Hit Front Page On Nairaland by Philadelphia: 8:04am On Mar 10, 2015
teemanbastos:
angry
This your face cannot boil yam. wink
Re: How To Know That Your Topic Has Hit Front Page On Nairaland by LadyX(f): 8:10am On Mar 10, 2015
Philadelphia:

What topics were they?
22 types of Nairaland guys
Signs of a potential wife beater
Re: How To Know That Your Topic Has Hit Front Page On Nairaland by teemanbastos(m): 8:33am On Mar 10, 2015
Philadelphia:

This your face cannot boil yam. wink
grin grin
Re: How To Know That Your Topic Has Hit Front Page On Nairaland by safarigirl(f): 10:10am On Mar 10, 2015
Philadelphia:
Lalasticlala, thank you for doing the needful yesterday and thank you for doing same with this one wink
bros cool down for Jesus
We know first FP dey shack people, but 2 back-to-back in 2 days is only achieved by a few
Re: How To Know That Your Topic Has Hit Front Page On Nairaland by Philadelphia: 10:15am On Mar 10, 2015
LadyX:

22 types of Nairaland guys
Signs of a potential wife beater
I guess I saw that
Re: How To Know That Your Topic Has Hit Front Page On Nairaland by Philadelphia: 10:15am On Mar 10, 2015
safarigirl:
bros cool down for Jesus
We know first FP dey shack people, but 2 back-to-back in 2 days is only achieved by a few
E no dey shack me o
Re: How To Know That Your Topic Has Hit Front Page On Nairaland by safarigirl(f): 10:27am On Mar 10, 2015
Philadelphia:

E no dey shack me o
this one wey you run go start topic as per 'expert's opinion' I dey fear you o grin

(1) (Reply)

My Nigerian Police Harassment Experience! / Thomson Reuters Is Recruiting For Bureau Chief, Nigeria (to Be Based In Lagos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Don't Want These Two Players At Real Madrid.reports!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.