Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,080 members, 7,828,799 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Do You Think 2 Face Speaks Right English - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Do You Think 2 Face Speaks Right English (920 Views)

VIDEO : 2 Face – Ihe Neme [ + MP3 ] / Please I Need D Lyrics Of 9ice's Song (street Credibility) Ft. 2 Face / 2-Face Idibia In America: May 2006 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think 2 Face Speaks Right English by PrinceAyo1: 11:24am On Jan 14, 2009
Hi guys Do you know that  2face Idibia cannot speak English, tu face need to be in school, don't you think so? we know he has the talent; which if he can invest his Million in his field, he can make us proud and entertaining too, not only to Idomas, Nigerian, Africa but the whole world.
Re: Do You Think 2 Face Speaks Right English by tosinaded(m): 11:31am On Jan 14, 2009
prince ayo of dumb peeps island grin
Re: Do You Think 2 Face Speaks Right English by khanye(m): 12:07pm On Jan 14, 2009
rubbish!!!!!
Re: Do You Think 2 Face Speaks Right English by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 14, 2009
Hala you and say what? Talk about Tuface's bad English?
Re: Do You Think 2 Face Speaks Right English by UNLEASHED(m): 2:13pm On Jan 14, 2009
:-x
Re: Do You Think 2 Face Speaks Right English by g4d4f1(m): 5:49pm On Jan 14, 2009
But, wetin consine us wit dat one? Abi u no dey listen to his articulate lyrics?
Re: Do You Think 2 Face Speaks Right English by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 14, 2009
People need to wise up here. . .
Tuface can't speak good English? From what I've seen, he has a better understanding of English than you.

Besides, its not about the English, Its about the dough motherfucker, He's got more milli than your momma!

shits!
Re: Do You Think 2 Face Speaks Right English by okiyi: 12:43pm On Jan 15, 2009
Prince Ayo:

Hi guys Do you know that 2face Idibia cannot speak English, tu face need to be in school, don't you think so? we know he has the talent; which if he can invest his Million in his field, he can make us proud and entertaining too, not only to Idomas, Nigerian, Africa but the whole world.
.If u had written this article in impeccable English,i would have supported u based on one of the tracks i heard in his new album,fly.there was a part he said something like, sodom and gomora 'is'coming back again and i became confused.although we are all human and are bound to make mistakes but, u presented ur article in very bad english and you are critisizing 2face.u're bleeped shocked tongue kiss
Re: Do You Think 2 Face Speaks Right English by tayoast(m): 6:02pm On Jan 15, 2009
TEll me who speaks the right English?

The only lang. U can speak correctly is ur indigenous lang.

okiyi:

. i heard in his new album,fly.there was a part he said something like, sodom and gomora 'is'coming back again and i became confused.although we are all human and are bound to make mistakes but, u presented ur article in very bad english and you are critisizing 2face.u're bleeped

The soddom and gommorah stuff refers to the attitude, not the personalities.
Re: Do You Think 2 Face Speaks Right English by tosinaded(m): 6:08pm On Jan 15, 2009
tayo_ast:

The soddom and gommorah stuff refers to the attitude, not the personalities.

thank u jare!!!
was about explaining to the poster o!!!!
Re: Do You Think 2 Face Speaks Right English by princedapo: 6:48pm On Jan 15, 2009
prince Ayo or wat is ur muderfurckers name,can you please let us know basiacally wat was ur grade or scores in your O,level english result.Your topics is not logical at all and doesnt even has any basis
Re: Do You Think 2 Face Speaks Right English by shotster50(m): 10:49pm On Jan 15, 2009
@ Poster stop shitting on yourself, please go and learn some English , it helps.
Re: Do You Think 2 Face Speaks Right English by TOYOSI20(f): 10:50pm On Jan 15, 2009
What does it really matter though??

Like dude's stacking up 'em Cheddars, and going places and doing big things, so truly what gives?? undecided
Re: Do You Think 2 Face Speaks Right English by youngdee(m): 8:08pm On Jan 16, 2009
@okiyi or wht is ur name, if I were u, i will try to to be 101% sure before criticizing, so u are ashamed to say am sorry or than you, right? SUPER OLODO. At least now we know there are over 10 million Nigerians that Tu face is better than when it comes to speaking English. You should have listened to Tu baba first album the track HOLY PASS before u commented on this page.
Re: Do You Think 2 Face Speaks Right English by sunnykiss(m): 8:35pm On Jan 16, 2009
I no no whethere na English person wan chop, well tubaba is not a bold person , he can speak , but his tongue is not fluent ok undecided
Re: Do You Think 2 Face Speaks Right English by Pepeye(f): 8:47pm On Jan 16, 2009
In as much as the guy isn’t eloquent

Every other thing about him makes up for it as well as his looks
Re: Do You Think 2 Face Speaks Right English by chyk91(m): 1:57am On Jan 17, 2009
who cares, he has the cash, and ur english aint fantastic too.
Re: Do You Think 2 Face Speaks Right English by dplo(m): 11:55pm On Jan 17, 2009
@ poster,
sure,his english is not that fluent,but thats not what we are talking about,its all about okuba,(money maney)ok

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Danny Young? / D'banj Featuring Kelly Rowland. / Momo Kubanji Of Radio Contiental Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.