Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,761 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

New Music: Joepraize -strong Together Ft Frank Edwards + Nikki Laoye - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / New Music: Joepraize -strong Together Ft Frank Edwards + Nikki Laoye (344 Views)

Frank Edwards – Wetin You No Fit Do (Video) / Chukwu Obioma – Instrumental Cover Ft. Frank Edwards | IJ Beats Music / Video Premiere: Nikki Laoye & Xblaze - African Dance (official Video)‏ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Music: Joepraize -strong Together Ft Frank Edwards + Nikki Laoye by IykJ: 8:43am On Mar 10, 2015
I recently made a trip to the United States of America and in the course of my activities there I began to think of what we could do to help foster peace and unity in our nation NIGERIA especially among our youths… In this very trying moments in our democracy I have come to love my country nigeria the more knowing that there is a brighter tomorrow that can only be achieved when we all understand that we are STRONG TOGETHER.
Joepraize an International Gospel Artiste based in Lagos Nigeria collaborates with two gospel music giant in Nigeria who are ambassadors of various national reputable bodies.
Joepraize featuring Frank Edwards , an INEC peace ambassador and Nikki Laoye Voice of Refugees (NCFRMI S/W) in a song titled STRONG TOGETHER.
As Nigerians , we must all understand that our strength is in our unity.
We MUST all STAND TOGETHER and be STRONG TOGETHER…
So just VOTE and No fight O …

DOWNLOAD LINK:
http://mymusicbaze.com/2015/03/09/new-music-joepraize-strong-together-ft-frank-edwards-nikki-laoye/

(1) (Reply)

You Can Seemlessly Get Jingle To Adverise Your Product To The Teeming Public / Wow! You Have To Listen To This Group Sing. Amazing / I Want Tell To Sell My New Afro Pop Song ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.