Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Chealsea Finally Exposed - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chealsea Finally Exposed (1067 Views)

Mourinho Tips Mikel To Captain Chealsea / CHEALSEA Vs MARIBOR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chealsea Finally Exposed by Marymos: 12:18pm On Jan 14, 2009
the 3 -0 bashing of chelsea on sunday did not come to me as a suprise.i foresaw it more than two weeks before the match.i think that team need complete overhauling.chelsea presently is living in past glory.if nothing seriously is done on time,then the worst is yet to come.the club will not only end up trophyless this season,they will not qualify for any european championship next year and before the end of this season small clubs like westbrom,wi gan,sunrderland,middlesborough,newcastle etc will defeat chelsea.i sympathise with all chelsea fans and at the same give kudos to all man. utd,arsenal and liverpool supporters.i am none of the premiership club supporter but just an objective sport lover.
Re: Chealsea Finally Exposed by switch47(m): 3:15pm On Jan 14, 2009
@post

What kind of nonsense Post is this, about chelsea fc? Roman Abramovi,      club
wHY Do you guys always post like this, This is gross understatment, chelsea will not get a single cup this season, that is for sure, it is the begining of the end for them, soon chelsea will be disposed by Roman whose heart has bn broken by the bunch of junkie waste of money, he payed so much to buy, he planns to sell chelsea soon, and that will be their end, what a waste, chelsea is not only finished but DOOMED LETS SEE IF THEY CAN LAST IN FA, IST grin
Re: Chealsea Finally Exposed by AloyEmeka9: 10:36pm On Jan 16, 2009
I don't think so. If they go down, it will be too bad because my Arsenal will be left with no serious contender. MAN U was in similar situation a few years ago but they turned around and came through.
Re: Chealsea Finally Exposed by betheldgr8(m): 3:57pm On Jan 17, 2009
the 3 -0 bashing of chelsea on sunday did not come to me as a suprise.i foresaw it more than two weeks before the match.i think that team need complete overhauling.chelsea presently is living in past glory.if nothing seriously is done on time,then the worst is yet to come.the club will not only end up trophyless this season,they will not qualify for any european championship next year and before the end of this season small clubs like westbrom,wi gan,sunrderland,middlesborough,newcastle etc will defeat chelsea.i sympathise with all chelsea fans and at the same give kudos to all man. utd,arsenal and liverpool supporters.i am none of the premiership club supporter but just an objective sport lover.
@marymos,
i am not surprised at what u are saying, after all u are a girl (mary amos) and u started watching premiership dis season, so u can say wht eva u like.
check for results of Man Utd vs Chelsea since year 2000 and u'll see that dis one just made it 6 times Man Utd won Chelsea while Chelsea has won 8 times!
Re: Chealsea Finally Exposed by Marymos: 1:19pm On Jan 21, 2009
i know all ch easel fans will have some relief after d defeat of stroke last weekend not withstanding that stroke scored first.i don't expect them to think that is over.until there is change in the team if not there is no going forward.
Re: Chealsea Finally Exposed by staloone(m): 2:00pm On Jan 21, 2009
See i buy some of the ideas Mary posted in here. Look i know am a MAN UNITED fan, but the truth can never be hidden for so long ok, ?

Chelsea is gradually going down like their brother Arsenal, yes united was also in that mess years back, but now with experinced players and passion to win the game in united has changed, no wonder Obama taked so much about change.
Football is not all about money and old aged players, it's all about the atitude and the atmostpher the players exibit in the pitch. The coach is also important, how many times has Man uinted and Arsenal plus Liverpool changed their coaching staff tell me. from Morinho to Grant and then to Scolari, who knows the fate of scolari when the season ends.

well, i wish chelsea all the best, but I Wish United the Better wishes and more trophies this season. grin
Re: Chealsea Finally Exposed by switch47(m): 5:38pm On Jan 22, 2009
CHELSEA IS DOOMED THIS SEASON, they will get nothing, worse still the team will be sold, which will result in serious instability, soon the team will be worse than newcastle , and eventually like queens park rangers, their supporters mistake the team for a big team with pedegree because of recent short lived success, what a pity, chelsea is going down, soon into oblivon
Re: Chealsea Finally Exposed by homosapien(m): 3:03am On Jan 28, 2009
i am telling you categorically that Chelsea is still very much in the race for EPL manu beating them only makes it tougher it is not over.cheers
Re: Chealsea Finally Exposed by switch47(m): 12:49pm On Jan 28, 2009
chelsea is finished not only for this season but doomed forever cool
Re: Chealsea Finally Exposed by Marymos: 1:30pm On Jan 28, 2009
Switch 47,take it easy with Chelsea.Is not yet over 4 them.If the owner of the club will change Scholari and inject new players into the team,they may come up again.As at this moment,they are 4TH on the premiership table.
Re: Chealsea Finally Exposed by switch47(m): 1:48pm On Jan 28, 2009
Marymos:

Switch 47,take it easy with Chelsea.Is not yet over 4 them.If the owner of the club will change Scholari and inject new players into the team,they may come up again.As at this moment,they are 3rd on the premiership table.
point of corection chelsea is number four on the table as i speak-------and their bad luck is the gods doing--------nothing can save chelsea they are doomed with bad luck--
Re: Chealsea Finally Exposed by switch47(m): 9:18am On Feb 03, 2009
chelsea is clueless . bunch of waste!! the end of the blues. they have been exposed since.
Re: Chealsea Finally Exposed by hollandis(f): 9:25am On Feb 03, 2009
Marymos:

Switch 47,take it easy with Chelsea.Is not yet over 4 them.If the owner of the club will change Scholari and inject new players into the team,they may come up again.As at this moment,they are 4TH on the premiership table.
They are 3rd as i speak
Re: Chealsea Finally Exposed by switch47(m): 9:33am On Feb 03, 2009
hollandis:

They are 3rd as i speak
AND THEY ARE THE SAME POINTS WITH FOURTH PLACE ASTON VILLA (all because villa drew at home o) by the end of february mark my words  CHELSEA WILL BE FIFTH  if not sixth. it is all over for chelsea.
Re: Chealsea Finally Exposed by Marymos: 4:51pm On Feb 09, 2009
chelsea 2 hull city 2.i'm really feeling it for chelsea fans.i advice scholari to put his house in order against next season if the owner of the club did not fire him.
Re: Chealsea Finally Exposed by switch47(m): 7:33am On Feb 11, 2009
chelsea is dead and buried!!
Re: Chealsea Finally Exposed by Marymos: 1:09pm On Feb 11, 2009
switch47 what do think will happen to chelsea now that they've sacked their coach?do you see it as a dawn of a brighter future for the club?
Re: Chealsea Finally Exposed by switch47(m): 7:46pm On Feb 11, 2009
Marymos:

switch47 what do think will happen to chelsea now that they've sacked their coach?do you see it as a dawn of a brighter future for the club?
I RESERVE MY COMMENT FOR NOW--------BUT CAN THEY BRING A DEAD MAN BACK FROM THE DAED?? FEBRUARY IS STILL A DARK MOTH FOR CHELSEA.

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Believe This: - Na 4 Years / Nigeria To Bid For 2020 Olympics Games / Netherlands Vs Japan 1 - 0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.