Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,853 members, 7,956,207 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:47 AM

Guys Come In Here And See , if she was to be your wife what will you do(pic) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Guys Come In Here And See , if she was to be your wife what will you do(pic) (4889 Views)

Daddy Freeze: Would You Implicate Your Wife If You Were Evans? / Actress Uche Ogbodo Switches To A Ratchet Hair Do (pic) / Nobody Can Love You As I Do...(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Come In Here And See , if she was to be your wife what will you do(pic) by Jerrygotswagg(m): 9:54am On Mar 10, 2015
Will you allow your wife to wear this on your wedding day...

Was your take shocked

Re: Guys Come In Here And See , if she was to be your wife what will you do(pic) by ElDeeVee(m): 9:56am On Mar 10, 2015
Dis is bad...I no go gree

1 Like

Re: Guys Come In Here And See , if she was to be your wife what will you do(pic) by Nobody: 10:19am On Mar 10, 2015
I'm sure that's the only reason why the man is marrying her.

So, abeg let her display her asset.

1 Like

Re: Guys Come In Here And See , if she was to be your wife what will you do(pic) by Ukeachu1(m): 10:33am On Mar 10, 2015
Enypie:

hmmmmm. y am I bothered by d reasons that made u so sure of it
Re: Guys Come In Here And See , if she was to be your wife what will you do(pic) by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 10, 2015
look at the guy's lips sef you will know why he is marrying her

1 Like

Re: Guys Come In Here And See , if she was to be your wife what will you do(pic) by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 10, 2015
undecided
Re: Guys Come In Here And See , if she was to be your wife what will you do(pic) by qadeerkug(m): 11:29am On Mar 10, 2015
oboy see fwesh food dey west dere****yucks smiley
Re: Guys Come In Here And See , if she was to be your wife what will you do(pic) by iamrealdeji(m): 12:05pm On Mar 10, 2015
The groom on the mission of turning a hoe to housewife,he's probably a big fan of Ice T and he just married his Coco

1 Like

Re: Guys Come In Here And See , if she was to be your wife what will you do(pic) by TheFabTrunk: 12:10pm On Mar 10, 2015
I do not think this is an appropriate look for a wedding but hey, to each his own.
Re: Guys Come In Here And See , if she was to be your wife what will you do(pic) by pryd(m): 12:17pm On Mar 10, 2015
No way! when did my wedding become an audition? cheesy undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys Come In Here And See , if she was to be your wife what will you do(pic) by abokikhalifa: 12:53pm On Mar 10, 2015
Why are you children complaining... Is it not what he likes....allow the man suck ooooo.. Only God knws hw much he paid on her head
Re: Guys Come In Here And See , if she was to be your wife what will you do(pic) by Pinkiedearie(f): 2:22pm On Mar 10, 2015
Nairaland guys be like 'no way'.. undecided.buh na this kin thing them they like
Re: Guys Come In Here And See , if she was to be your wife what will you do(pic) by MrCork: 2:39pm On Mar 10, 2015
Jerrygotswagg:
Will you allow your wife to wear this on your wedding day...

Was your take shocked

..are u g@y??.... Insted of enjoyn the picture , u moanin like a guinea fowl....how loooong u been gay? angry
Re: Guys Come In Here And See , if she was to be your wife what will you do(pic) by iamrealdeji(m): 2:53pm On Mar 10, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
Nairaland guys be like 'no way'.. undecided.buh na this kin thing them they like
Thank you maami(Omom Banke's voice) this is what we really like
Re: Guys Come In Here And See , if she was to be your wife what will you do(pic) by Yustash001(m): 3:20pm On Mar 10, 2015
People don dey see only wetin the husband suppose dey see....
Re: Guys Come In Here And See , if she was to be your wife what will you do(pic) by judedwriter(m): 3:28pm On Mar 10, 2015
Yustash001:
People don dey see only wetin the husband suppose dey see....
Yeee! My eyes!!! grin
Re: Guys Come In Here And See , if she was to be your wife what will you do(pic) by judedwriter(m): 3:36pm On Mar 10, 2015
Hmmm.. Too much lookery is not Good *flees from thread*grin
Re: Guys Come In Here And See , if she was to be your wife what will you do(pic) by wisolf(m): 4:24pm On Mar 10, 2015
Not sure the groom is paying any dowry
Re: Guys Come In Here And See , if she was to be your wife what will you do(pic) by EmmySparky(m): 4:36pm On Mar 10, 2015
Juicy..would love to see her run..she garrit jare
Re: Guys Come In Here And See , if she was to be your wife what will you do(pic) by tomzman: 5:57pm On Mar 10, 2015
I doubt the priest would be able to concentrate.
Re: Guys Come In Here And See , if she was to be your wife what will you do(pic) by Section8(m): 5:58pm On Mar 10, 2015
Fantastic Tatas
Re: Guys Come In Here And See , if she was to be your wife what will you do(pic) by totorimi: 6:53pm On Mar 10, 2015
This is part of the mess we keep seeing everyday in the name of marriage. How can a man marry this thing and call her a wife. If she starts like this it is a very clear indication that she is a LovePeddler. A saying goes thus, 'dress as you wish to be addressed' This is a typical example of the type of shameless and disgraceful women we see nowadays and to imagine that she dressed like this to her own wedding, didnt she have anyone to advice her or what.

I am sorry for the guy and his people because soon and very soon they will get what they bargained for. Rubbish things.
Re: Guys Come In Here And See , if she was to be your wife what will you do(pic) by kelvinmuffins3(m): 7:36pm On Mar 10, 2015
Enypie:

Asset? Na wa o
Re: Guys Come In Here And See , if she was to be your wife what will you do(pic) by Airforce1(m): 7:41pm On Mar 10, 2015
dis one is everybody's wife

Including the landlord of their house
Re: Guys Come In Here And See , if she was to be your wife what will you do(pic) by Nursecaleb(m): 8:03pm On Mar 10, 2015
I hate wedding,wnt do 1,instead ama go registry wif my wife,nd it is our white robe,both of us,it is allowed in our profession,when i grow up tho*,op dis ur gbagaun no b small o *was ur take*
Re: Guys Come In Here And See , if she was to be your wife what will you do(pic) by Jerrygotswagg(m): 7:31am On Mar 11, 2015
MOD take this to front page
Re: Guys Come In Here And See , if she was to be your wife what will you do(pic) by richgang(m): 1:19pm On Mar 11, 2015
Mama nkechi come see woman when ur pikin marry ooo.......

MOD this is suppose to be on front page

(1) (Reply)

Kelly Brook Struggles To Contain Her Curves Eye-popping / Girl Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumps Her For Her Bestfriend (photos) / Facebook Slay Queen Shares Hot Sultry Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.