Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,067 members, 7,835,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

A Must Read: Federal Ministry of Works. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Must Read: Federal Ministry of Works. (1149 Views)

Apply Now For Federal Ministry Of Environment Recruitment / Protest At Federal Ministry Of Finance By Youwin Awardees (pics) / Federal Ministry Of Works Vs Salary Arrears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Must Read: Federal Ministry of Works. by Hadizam: 10:36am On Mar 10, 2015
Pls, I want to use this medium to appeal to the the federal ministry of works to pay the salary arrears of our brothers/sisters, My brother is among the newly recruited engineers in the ministry but they have not been paid their salary arrears of October, 2011 to April, 2013 that is almost nineteen (19) months. I hope the mod will do the needful.
Re: A Must Read: Federal Ministry of Works. by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 10, 2015
Hadizam:
Pls, I want to use this medium to appeal to the the federal ministry of works to pay the salary arrears of our brothers/sisters, My brother is among the newly recruited engineers in the ministry but they have not been paid their salary arrears of October, 2011 to April, 2013 that is almost nineteen (19) months. I hope the mod will do the needful.
This is just pathetic.

1 Like

Re: A Must Read: Federal Ministry of Works. by Perfectwazobia: 10:49am On Mar 10, 2015
]NO HOPE IS NOT IN SITE AS THE BUDGET FOR THE MINISTRY HAS BEEN REDUCED TO 11BILLION NAIRA FROM 100BILLION NAIRA THE WORK MINISTRY BUDGETED ,THIS THE FINANCE MINISTRY SAYS IS DUE TO THE ECONOMIC SUITATION ON GROUND.
Re: A Must Read: Federal Ministry of Works. by Vision4God: 11:12am On Mar 10, 2015
Kip faith & God wil turn things around 4 ur broda's gud. All izzz well

1 Like

Re: A Must Read: Federal Ministry of Works. by Hadizam: 12:31pm On Mar 10, 2015
Vision4God:
Kip faith & God wil turn things around 4 ur broda's gud. All izzz well

Amen
Re: A Must Read: Federal Ministry of Works. by Imoy(m): 7:10pm On Mar 10, 2015
I Find this ur story or claim difficult to believe, coz I know people who are working with the FMW and are paid.
Re: A Must Read: Federal Ministry of Works. by Hadizam: 8:29pm On Mar 10, 2015
Imoy:
I Find this ur story or claim difficult to believe, coz I know people who are working with the FMW and are paid.

I am not here for you to believe it or not, but to plead to the federal ministry of works through this forum on behalf of my brother and other newly recruited engineers (2011 recruitment), for their19 month salary arrears to be paid.
Re: A Must Read: Federal Ministry of Works. by Hadizam: 12:24pm On Mar 11, 2015
Pls, I want to use this medium to appeal to the
the federal ministry of works to pay the salary
arrears of our brothers/sisters, My brother is
among the newly recruited engineers in the
ministry but they have not been paid their salary
arrears of October, 2011 to April, 2013 that is
almost nineteen (19) months. I hope the mod will
do the needful.
Re: A Must Read: Federal Ministry of Works. by Hadizam: 2:00pm On Mar 12, 2015
Pls, I want to use this medium to appeal to the the federal ministry of works to pay the salary arrears of our brothers/sisters, My brother is among the newly recruited engineers in the ministry but they have not been paid their salary arrears of October, 2011 to April, 2013 that is almost nineteen (19) months. I hope the mod will do the needful
Re: A Must Read: Federal Ministry of Works. by Hadizam: 2:01pm On Mar 12, 2015
Pls, I want to use this medium to appeal to the the federal ministry of works to pay the salary arrears of our brothers/sisters, My brother is among the newly recruited engineers in the ministry but they have not been paid their salary arrears of October, 2011 to April, 2013 that is almost nineteen (19) months. I hope the mod will do the needful
Re: A Must Read: Federal Ministry of Works. by Hadizam: 10:02am On Mar 15, 2015
do the needful.
Re: A Must Read: Federal Ministry of Works. by ebube89(f): 9:13pm On Mar 16, 2015
Re: A Must Read: Federal Ministry of Works. by Hadizam: 12:09pm On Mar 18, 2015
They were recruited by Federal Civil Service commission and posted to ministry of works in the year 2011, they did documentation and start work in same 2011 , they started recieving salary from the month of May, 2013. Some who have godfathers among them were paid their 19 month salary arrears but people like my brother were not paid up to this time. I want the mods like lalastica and co to move the topic to front page in order to help them.
Re: A Must Read: Federal Ministry of Works. by Hadizam: 12:12pm On Mar 18, 2015
lalastica, ishilove, farano please help a brother by moving this thread to front page.
Re: A Must Read: Federal Ministry of Works. by Hadizam: 4:39pm On Mar 18, 2015
do the needful.
Re: A Must Read: Federal Ministry of Works. by Hadizam: 4:37pm On Apr 05, 2015
ministry but they have not been paid their
salary
almost nineteen (19) months. I hope the mod
will
do the needful.

(1) (Reply)

If Adams Oshiomole"s Wedding Is A Movie,what Name Will You Tittle It? / Mira Macho / Ignore This Massage From MTN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.