Stats: 3,194,814 members, 7,956,078 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:32 AM

My Wife's Friend Mistakenly Saw My John Thomas.. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife's Friend Mistakenly Saw My John Thomas.. (8249 Views)

I Just Saw My Uncle's Wife In A Guest House / I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? / My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. (2) (3) (4)

Re: My Wife's Friend Mistakenly Saw My John Thomas.. by Ewuro4: 12:22am On Mar 11, 2015
helphelp:

Not lust per say, but the look is more or less like a look of "can I at least touch it"

*Shakes head* .... Kai these men en?.. You read her mind ba? We both ( me& you) know what you have up in your sleeves and about to go down in weeks to come, shuo

diaris goduoo, diaris godu oo oga, fear God. Okay na.
Pack your dirty eyes and thots commot for another woman's panties and face front , you have your own. Remain content with her Biko.

These men ehn, chai. "Can I touch wetin" shocked

These is how most of Y'all start your rubish, just take it elsewhere abeg, not her friend. RUBISH cool

Re: My Wife's Friend Mistakenly Saw My John Thomas.. by Ewuro4: 12:28am On Mar 11, 2015
iamrealdeji:
She saw your big gbola and likes to hold it in her hands,so what,if you're interested,go for her but if you ain't,ignore her,but you're interested in phuckin her and that's why you're telling us

OP's twin cheesy
Re: My Wife's Friend Mistakenly Saw My John Thomas.. by Nobody: 12:40am On Mar 11, 2015
dovelike:
What is John Thomas?
Apostles of jesu.

Re: My Wife's Friend Mistakenly Saw My John Thomas.. by helphelp: 8:42am On Mar 11, 2015
I eventually told my wife, and she insists I apologise to her when next Cynthia comes around. Told me to say it exactly like this "Baby so sorry, there was a time I opened the door unclad and Cynthia mistakenly saw my John Thomas" and she will reply "When did this happen? Oh well, it's OK, mistake do happen. Cynthia sorry about everything "

How easy was that...!!
Re: My Wife's Friend Mistakenly Saw My John Thomas.. by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 11, 2015
helphelp:
I eventually told my wife, and she insists I apologise to her when next Cynthia comes around. Told me to say it exactly like this "Baby so sorry, there was a time I opened the door unclad and Cynthia mistakenly saw my John Thomas" and she will reply "When did this happen? Oh well, it's OK, mistake do happen. Cynthia sorry about everything "

How easy was that...!!

Troll
Re: My Wife's Friend Mistakenly Saw My John Thomas.. by helphelp: 2:38pm On Mar 11, 2015
brito:

Troll

K
Re: My Wife's Friend Mistakenly Saw My John Thomas.. by kanmifad(m): 5:55pm On Mar 11, 2015
rod of correction ni joor
dovelike:
What is John Thomas?

Re: My Wife's Friend Mistakenly Saw My John Thomas.. by helphelp: 6:02pm On Mar 11, 2015
kanmifad:
rod of correction ni joor

Gbayi
Re: My Wife's Friend Mistakenly Saw My John Thomas.. by Ewuro4: 6:29pm On Mar 11, 2015
I don tok am cheesy gbayi ... Your website no fit open o ... More important things to tend to, na Kpata una dey chase.

Re: My Wife's Friend Mistakenly Saw My John Thomas.. by 5minsmadness: 1:19am On Mar 12, 2015
Making such a big deal out of nothing. Everything must be an issue. Maybe soon you'll discuss with your wife before you fart.

Nonsense.

Mtcheeeeew.
Re: My Wife's Friend Mistakenly Saw My John Thomas.. by crackhaus: 8:42am On Mar 12, 2015
5minsmadness:
Making such a big deal out of nothing. Everything must be an issue. Maybe soon you'll discuss with your wife before you fart.

Nonsense.

Mtcheeeeew.
Lol, the story is obviously made up... still, that doesn't negate the fact that women are obsessed with looking at random d1ck cheesy

Re: My Wife's Friend Mistakenly Saw My John Thomas.. by helphelp: 8:59am On Mar 12, 2015
5minsmadness:

Nonsense.

Mtcheeeeew.

Your name says it all...But 5mins don pass na
Re: My Wife's Friend Mistakenly Saw My John Thomas.. by L3G3ON: 1:47pm On Mar 12, 2015
Story for the gods
Re: My Wife's Friend Mistakenly Saw My John Thomas.. by Griffinstewie(m): 5:58pm On Mar 12, 2015
undecidedGuess yo' wife's friend isn't fine enough...
Re: My Wife's Friend Mistakenly Saw My John Thomas.. by 5minsmadness: 8:36pm On Mar 12, 2015
crackhaus:

Lol, the story is obviously made up... still, that doesn't negate the fact that women are obsessed with looking at random d1ck cheesy
My gf's younger sister came to spend the weekend in our place. One morning I mistakenly walked in on her while she was in the bathroom. Babe was butt na. ked. I excused myself and life went on.

You don't need to create a drama series for every little thing. What's he telling the wife for?
Re: My Wife's Friend Mistakenly Saw My John Thomas.. by helphelp: 9:32pm On Mar 12, 2015
5minsmadness:

My gf's younger sister came to spend the weekend in our place. One morning I mistakenly walked in on her while she was in the bathroom. Babe was butt na. ked. I excused myself and life went on.

You don't need to create a drama series for every little thing. What's he telling the wife for?

And you call that little thing...

How old is your girlfriend's sister..
Re: My Wife's Friend Mistakenly Saw My John Thomas.. by 5minsmadness: 12:29am On Mar 13, 2015
helphelp:

And you call that little thing...

How old is your girlfriend's sister..
21 in july
Re: My Wife's Friend Mistakenly Saw My John Thomas.. by KanwuliaJara: 1:09am On Mar 13, 2015
Na only you get JT? undecided
Abi is it gold-plated? undecided

Abeg post am make we see wetin you start thread to make noise about?

Shior!

Re: My Wife's Friend Mistakenly Saw My John Thomas.. by Nmeri17: 4:40am On Mar 13, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Na only you get JT? undecided
Abi is it gold-plated? undecided

Abeg post am make we see wetin you start thread to make noise about?

Shior!
16 carat diamond shiny dick cheesy
Re: My Wife's Friend Mistakenly Saw My John Thomas.. by helphelp: 10:12am On Mar 13, 2015
5minsmadness:

21 in july

Over ripe
Re: My Wife's Friend Mistakenly Saw My John Thomas.. by 5minsmadness: 1:06pm On Mar 13, 2015
helphelp:

Over ripe
It's not every naked woman you see that you just start thinking of sleeping with her.

I have slept in a room with 4chicks before, all corpers, none of them my girlfriend at the time, all in their nightwears. A man has got to have self control, that way you command more respect among the ladies.

I may have had an affair with two or three of them much much much later but that's way beside the point.
Re: My Wife's Friend Mistakenly Saw My John Thomas.. by helphelp: 3:42pm On Mar 13, 2015
5minsmadness:

It's not every naked woman you see that you just start thinking of sleeping with her.

I have slept in a room with 4chicks before, all corpers, none of them my girlfriend at the time, all in their nightwears. A man has got to have self control, that way you command more respect among the ladies.

I may have had an affair with two or three of them much much much later but that's way beside the point.

Boil catch you for D....lmao
Re: My Wife's Friend Mistakenly Saw My John Thomas.. by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 13, 2015
helphelp:
Ok, just so not to bore you guys.

I normally do not walk around unclad in my house(using style to make reference to one story about a man blah blah that walks unclad, that made front page some time ago).

But unfortunately on this day, I had just showered, dried up my body and hung my towel, then "knock knock" I heard the door. Knowing fully well only my wife could have knocked our kitchen door, every other visitor goes through the sitting room door.

Without thinking twice, I ran unclad to the door, and opened the door, to my utmost surprise there was Cynthia(not real name) staring at my John Thomas(she no even blink or commot face)..then I heard "has he opened the door" my wife's voice. Sharply, I ran to the room to at least use towel to cover the unfortunate thing wey wan cause wahala for me and my wife.

Oh well, I didn't bother to tell my wife, her friend didn't too, because she must have raised the issue if she had.

There's this stare and look though her friend gives me whenever she comes around now. Trust me, I won't f**k her, if that's what y'all are thinking..Love my family too much to allow that hinder our happiness.

If you were in my shoes what would you do? If you were in Cynthia's shoes what would you do.

Honest answers please, although I am not worried one bit

Edited : I eventually told my wife, and she insists I apologise to her when next Cynthia comes around. Told me to say it exactly like this "Baby so sorry, there was a time I opened the door unclad and Cynthia mistakenly saw my John Thomas" and she will reply "When did this happen? Oh well, it's OK, mistake do happen. Cynthia sorry about everything "

How easy was that...!!

You got a smart wife!!!

Re: My Wife's Friend Mistakenly Saw My John Thomas.. by crackhaus: 7:28pm On Mar 13, 2015
5minsmadness:

Lmao gringrin
Re: My Wife's Friend Mistakenly Saw My John Thomas.. by digitsolution: 4:02pm On May 14, 2015
Do you know any ORPHAN (Who lost both parents) that has completed secondary school and desires to study in the university? Tell them to apply for a SCHOLARSHIP @ www.samamagafoundation.org/apply. Deadline: May 29, 2015. For More inquiries call: 08034622690, 08174364192, 09036804381smiley Please share and help the helpless
Re: My Wife's Friend Mistakenly Saw My John Thomas.. by BuddhaPalm(m): 5:07pm On May 14, 2015
helphelp:

Edited : I eventually told my wife, and she insists I apologise to her when next Cynthia comes around. Told me to say it exactly like this "Baby so sorry, there was a time I opened the door unclad and Cynthia mistakenly saw my John Thomas" and she will reply "When did this happen? Oh well, it's OK, mistake do happen. Cynthia sorry about everything "

How easy was that...!!

Your wife na real badoo...

She wants to destroy ANY seed of 'conspiracy' germinating in Cythia's head grin.

Cynthia will now feel that gist of any attempt she makes will be passed on to madam.

Women...such innocent-looking Machiavellian, chess-masters!

We Need 1000 People To Help A Nairalander In Need With N1,000 Each! / Tiwa Savage’s Husband Beats Her; Marriage In Serious Trouble / Woman Wins Right To Seek Money From Ex-husband 30 Years After Breakup