Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

A Sad Tale - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Sad Tale (273 Views)

Nddc Postgraduate Scholars Neglect, One Too Many – The Sad Tale Of 2016 Scholars / Picture: Sad Tale Of Our Education / Sad! Lecture Room 184 At The University of Jos.(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Sad Tale by Horizonia: 2:02pm On Mar 10, 2015
As we celebrate the International Women’s day, I feel it is important to consider the patriarchal distrust of daughters. Parents most especially fathers in guise of protection, abuse or turn their daughters into worst beings. I received several emails from a friend regarding mistakes fathers make regarding daughters. Some daughters go rouge while the others turn in pregnant. However, this is a real life story of Lola Oladeji. She wrote this when she was twelve. Read on!

Its past eight and I had just taken my bath. Humming the popular Olufunmi song by Style plus, I playfully tiptoed back into my hospital ward. It is hot and filled with beddings, an unofficial storage room for the cleaners, imagine the mixed stench!. Anyway, my dad would soon come to take me home. I really need to watch, Naruto episode 2. As I sat on my squeaky spring bed to relish the sudden uncommon fresh air, my father’s voice like a roar startled me, he was shouting at the doctor. Talo bi? (Who gave birth to her) Shebi emi ni mo ni nkan mi?(I presume I am the owner of my thing) the doctor haplessly seem to mutter some English words I couldn’t pick, but my dad doesn’t seem ready to listen.

Unexpectedly for me they entered the ward, seeing my father’s face i begun a wave of paranoia; it was gutted with scorn and mistrust. And in an acrid voice he said.......... [url]horizonia.net[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Distance Learning Scholarship / CBT Jamb Result Upgrading Is Ongoing Call_07060976365 For More Help / 2015 Ogun State School Of Nursing Form Is Out&online.call_08059015211

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.