Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,063 members, 7,814,658 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

What Exactly Are Online Jobs, Do They Really Exist For Nigerians? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Exactly Are Online Jobs, Do They Really Exist For Nigerians? (739 Views)

6 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home Without Any Skill / 7 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home / What Exactly Will Go Wrong If The CBN Floods The Economy With Dollars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Exactly Are Online Jobs, Do They Really Exist For Nigerians? by Odaniel(m): 5:26pm On Mar 10, 2015
Quite a lot of time, you hear people say they make money on the internet legitimately, it's either they claim they get paid after filling a survey or performing some advert related activities, question is, does one truly exist or have you benefited from any before or you are currently benefiting from one?

Share your thoughts.
Re: What Exactly Are Online Jobs, Do They Really Exist For Nigerians? by richesng(m): 7:06pm On Mar 10, 2015
Yes, a lot of Nigerians are making a lot of money online right here in Nigeria. It all depend on the type of online business they all do.

Let me give you examples

Seun Osewa the ownwer of this forum, like how much do you think he is making daily? This platform is an example of making money online.

Linda Ikeji with her blog

Akin Alabi

to mention just a few.

Yes, I have also been making money too
Re: What Exactly Are Online Jobs, Do They Really Exist For Nigerians? by 4emmanueltosin(m): 2:11am On Mar 11, 2015
richesng:
Yes, a lot of Nigerians are making a lot of money online right here in Nigeria. It all depend on the type of online business they all do.
Let me give you examples
Seun Osewa the ownwer of this forum, like how much do you think he is making daily? This platform is an example of making money online.
Linda Ikeji with her blog
Akin Alabi
to mention just a few.
Yes, I have also been making money too

this is even easy register here and try it out yourself http://tryvindale.com/VUVXXwYU... register for free and get 10 dollars instantly...
Re: What Exactly Are Online Jobs, Do They Really Exist For Nigerians? by desmondblaze(m): 2:31am On Mar 11, 2015
@op, Online business is 100% Legit and real,
if only you learn from the right source..

Regards..
Re: What Exactly Are Online Jobs, Do They Really Exist For Nigerians? by afrinaija: 7:15am On Mar 11, 2015
Internet money making is real, I make at least N250k monthly online. I don't do salaried job, I do pure and legal online stuff only.
Re: What Exactly Are Online Jobs, Do They Really Exist For Nigerians? by iykepromotions: 8:52am On Mar 11, 2015
The harsh truth; making money online in Nigeria is real but majority of those Nigerians who claim or are claiming to be making Big money online are not making any dime. They're liars and have made several people waste money time and resources. that's where you have to shine your eyes. anyway you can start making money online too by designing websites, blogging, information marketing {but teach what you know} copywriting etc. as for me i make money with expired domain name buying and reselling. to learn more, check my signature

(1) (Reply)

Making Money From Transportation Business In Nigeria – Case Study LT Buses / Your Business - Tax Audits - Its Exposure / U Can Make A Living Wit This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.