Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,617 members, 7,816,541 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Immigration Job Placement. I Need Your Opinions Please - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Immigration Job Placement. I Need Your Opinions Please (1420 Views)

Immigration Job Scam By Akinwale Aminat Mosun NIS.23505 / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test / Nationwide Job Placement By EMC {FRESH GRADUATES} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Immigration Job Placement. I Need Your Opinions Please by cupidora(f): 8:17pm On Mar 10, 2015
An acquaintance of mine called me and asked me to send some personal information to him;he said he wanted to fix my name for a job at immigration office in Abuja. He added that they the senior staff have the liberty to submit names of people they wanted for the job with assurance that they would be employed. I have a degree in French. He said that's a plus for me.
After all the initial discussion,he suggested that since I don't reside in Abuja and I can't readily travel to Abuja because of my job,I should deposit #17,500 to an account he would send to me for the form and application process. I hesitated because I don't know the genuity of the statement. Does the cost of form and application for a short term service with the immigration service cost that much? Thank you for your contribution
Re: Immigration Job Placement. I Need Your Opinions Please by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 10, 2015
Please dont except if you has money to dash, there are alot of them on Nairaland asking to help only to later ask for money, you would notice that when they post after some minutes it will be deleted by the posters, and I have notice two.
Re: Immigration Job Placement. I Need Your Opinions Please by Facosco(m): 10:51pm On Mar 10, 2015
i met with a senior officer in immigration recently and we were discussing the recruitment he told me categorically that immigrations were not carried along in this recruitment that everything was done by the presidency but they may have at a later stage but for now they have no influence so op if anybody told you to pay any money to influece your chance know fully that the person want to scam you
Re: Immigration Job Placement. I Need Your Opinions Please by cupidora(f): 6:37pm On Mar 11, 2015
Facosco:
i met with a senior officer in immigration recently and we were discussing the recruitment he told me categorically that immigrations were not carried along in this recruitment that everything was done by the presidency but they may have at a later stage but for now they have no influence so op if anybody told you to pay any money to influece your chance know fully that the person want to scam you
Thank you. He mentioned that its replacement and not recruitment and that its short-term service,does that make any difference?
Re: Immigration Job Placement. I Need Your Opinions Please by unikazzy(m): 12:32am On Mar 12, 2015
cupidora:
Thank you. He mentioned that its replacement and not recruitment and that its short-term service,does that make any difference?
hmmmmmmmm....short term service in immigration......... Hana .....na Nigeria military?

(1) (Reply)

Multiple Job Openings at GoSkilled.com / An Experienced Lesson Teacher Is Urgently Needed / Vacancies At Petmam Ventures Ltd.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.