Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Preparing For Rapture:end Time News - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Preparing For Rapture:end Time News (647 Views)

Church Of Luminants In USA: End Time Church / Preparing For Rapture ( PRAYER COLLECTIONS ) / Preparing For Rapture, (part 8), SEPARATION FROM WORLDLINESS/WORLD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Preparing For Rapture:end Time News by pastorwilly(m): 10:12pm On Mar 10, 2015
It all started when I travelled to the village,for some reasons best known to me.when I was there,I was living a sinful life which only pleases the flesh.then one fateful night after the dinner i slept off, in my dream our lord jesus christ decided to show me the EVENT that must take place soon which is not been notice by the world (THE GLORIUS RAPTURE)....it goes this way!
THE EVENT
I was in a dream,and I saw people (villagers)running with fear and tension but I was suprice cause non was even waiting for another,so I wanted to ask what's the matter concerning the scene that I was seeing.then all of a sudden I started to hear from their mouth that the RAPTURE has taken place and at that spot a keke driver disapperedthere was an increase on accidents but non died cause doing the rapture period non will sie. dey were also saying "HAD I KNOW I WOULD HAVE REPENT".so at the scene I that have any another option left for me then to follow them in doing what they were doing, geting to my house which were at the village it was open there was nobody there,main while in the real life my dad do not like much visitors lest when ever you come he will tell you to live the house,so I was surprice that He himself was not even there to monitor or look after the house cause every where was open including the windows,doors,cotten was scattered here and there I started to cry heavily cause after the rapture your mom your dad will not be there to look after you again then ah looked up to HEAVEN and saw a BRILLIANT white dat can never be compared with any other in dis world and i also heard a voice that told me that the "GATE OF HEAVEN HAS BEEN CLOSED,IT'S TIME TO FACE THE ANTI_CHRIST ",then ah bursted into tears cause i know in that dream that I have missed heaven, so i was sheilding tears bitterly I don't even know when i cryed it out to the real life Then I stood up fear, checking the time it was a round 2 to 3 am in de morning and my mum was sleeping beside me, I woked her up and shared the revelation with her and we prayed over it.so my fellow NAIRALANDERS please we need to be more commited in the things of the Lord as we awaits his coming,let us please put off all worldly things such as malice,envy,fighting,lieing,mocking,not evangelising,not praying and fasting as well,sexual immorality,stealing and every other sin's that we commit please be most watchfull cause any moment from now the RAPTURE will take place and if you must know every thing holding the RAPTURE has been removed,the gospel has been preached almost every where you can hear wars and rumours of wars,climatic change,volcanic eruption and many more ,technology has also increase even the special car that was made for president barack obama is been known and referred as the BEAST are u still doubting the end? Come to jesus this day he will forgive you. If you want to be born again say these prayers with me.

Lord, Jesus Christ, I am sorry for all my sins. I confess them with my mouth and I ask for mercy. Please forgive me and wash me in your blood. I accept you as my personal Lord and Saviour. Write my name in the book of life. Give me power over sins and fill me with your Spirit and Joy of Salvation. When rapture trumpet sounds, let me make it. Thank you for saving me. In Jesus name, I pray.

Begin to read bible. Begin with the new testament Pray always. Fast regularly (you can begin with once in a week). Look for a bible believing church where they teach repentance, holiness, salvation and fellowship with them. Pray before you go. Don’t just go to any church. There are a lot of deceptions out there.
Shalom.
Jesus is coming remain bless!
Re: Preparing For Rapture:end Time News by pastorwilly(m): 6:47pm On Sep 09, 2015
pastorwilly:
It all started when I travelled to the village,for some reasons best known to me.when I was there,I was living a sinful life which only pleases the flesh.then one fateful night after the dinner i slept off, in my dream our lord jesus christ decided to show me the EVENT that must take place soon which is not been notice by the world (THE GLORIUS RAPTURE)....it goes this way!
THE EVENT
I was in a dream,and I saw people (villagers)running with fear and tension but I was suprice cause non was even waiting for another,so I wanted to ask what's the matter concerning the scene that I was seeing.then all of a sudden I started to hear from their mouth that the RAPTURE has taken place and at that spot a keke driver disapperedthere was an increase on accidents but non died cause doing the rapture period non will sie. dey were also saying "HAD I KNOW I WOULD HAVE REPENT".so at the scene I that have any another option left for me then to follow them in doing what they were doing, geting to my house which were at the village it was open there was nobody there,main while in the real life my dad do not like much visitors lest when ever you come he will tell you to live the house,so I was surprice that He himself was not even there to monitor or look after the house cause every where was open including the windows,doors,cotten was scattered here and there I started to cry heavily cause after the rapture your mom your dad will not be there to look after you again then ah looked up to HEAVEN and saw a BRILLIANT white dat can never be compared with any other in dis world and i also heard a voice that told me that the "GATE OF HEAVEN HAS BEEN CLOSED,IT'S TIME TO FACE THE ANTI_CHRIST ",then ah bursted into tears cause i know in that dream that I have missed heaven, so i was sheilding tears bitterly I don't even know when i cryed it out to the real life Then I stood up fear, checking the time it was a round 2 to 3 am in de morning and my mum was sleeping beside me, I woked her up and shared the revelation with her and we prayed over it.so my fellow NAIRALANDERS please we need to be more commited in the things of the Lord as we awaits his coming,let us please put off all worldly things such as malice,envy,fighting,lieing,mocking,not evangelising,not praying and fasting as well,sexual immorality,stealing and every other sin's that we commit please be most watchfull cause any moment from now the RAPTURE will take place and if you must know every thing holding the RAPTURE has been removed,the gospel has been preached almost every where you can hear wars and rumours of wars,climatic change,volcanic eruption and many more ,technology has also increase even the special car that was made for president barack obama is been known and referred as the BEAST are u still doubting the end? Come to jesus this day he will forgive you. If you want to be born again say these prayers with me.

Lord, Jesus Christ, I am sorry for all my sins. I confess them with my mouth and I ask for mercy. Please forgive me and wash me in your blood. I accept you as my personal Lord and Saviour. Write my name in the book of life. Give me power over sins and fill me with your Spirit and Joy of Salvation. When rapture trumpet sounds, let me make it. Thank you for saving me. In Jesus name, I pray.

Begin to read bible. Begin with the new testament Pray always. Fast regularly (you can begin with once in a week). Look for a bible believing church where they teach repentance, holiness, salvation and fellowship with them. Pray before you go. Don’t just go to any church. There are a lot of deceptions out there.
Shalom.
Jesus is coming remain bless!
Re: Preparing For Rapture:end Time News by pastorwilly(m): 6:54pm On Sep 09, 2015
Truely truely he is coming @rapture repent and redicate ur life to him

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Moslems Killing One Another In Yemen? / Millions Will Attend, Will You? 3rd April, 2015 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 10/05/15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.