Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,699 members, 7,844,310 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Reconfirmation Of (nis) Immigration Application Form 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Reconfirmation Of (nis) Immigration Application Form 2015 (26246 Views)

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / Victim Of NIS Recruitment Writes To Buhari / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reconfirmation Of (nis) Immigration Application Form 2015 by smakati(m): 8:37am On Mar 11, 2015
eyescue:
Thank God for that. I just pray it rally out well with out bad story of stamped and hope also its not a political strategy too. God bless the applicants!
thank God for what exactly
Re: Reconfirmation Of (nis) Immigration Application Form 2015 by Nobody: 8:38am On Mar 11, 2015
see how people dey rush join immigration when ARMY dey there grin
Re: Reconfirmation Of (nis) Immigration Application Form 2015 by LaurelP(m): 8:40am On Mar 11, 2015
Is this recruitment still ongoing?
Re: Reconfirmation Of (nis) Immigration Application Form 2015 by fnwalie(m): 8:41am On Mar 11, 2015
I'm yet to get it oh!!!! Hope its not a sign? By the way, how come each time I login into my account a pop-up appears welcoming me but at the same time telling me I'm yet to start any application. Meanwhile, I've long completed my application with a reference number given. Pls house, anybody with an idea of what I can do?
Re: Reconfirmation Of (nis) Immigration Application Form 2015 by lukmandwise(m): 8:47am On Mar 11, 2015
Yes I received :oYes I received
Re: Reconfirmation Of (nis) Immigration Application Form 2015 by Mega72(m): 8:47am On Mar 11, 2015
Better apply nw,closes 2nd ofthis march,igot same mail frm them, gdluck
Re: Reconfirmation Of (nis) Immigration Application Form 2015 by Mega72(m): 8:48am On Mar 11, 2015
22nd pls not 2nd of march.
Re: Reconfirmation Of (nis) Immigration Application Form 2015 by donalbaba(m): 8:55am On Mar 11, 2015
i got that too.
Re: Reconfirmation Of (nis) Immigration Application Form 2015 by RunnaRunna(m): 8:55am On Mar 11, 2015
No need to get all jumpie n groovy cos NIS sent y'all a confirma3/corrctn msg.We shld be waitin 4 the "app will be processed electronically" part n pray dem actually do as dem talk.Afta events of last year I think any form of elation is ill adviced.

1 Like

Re: Reconfirmation Of (nis) Immigration Application Form 2015 by yaskarahyelhope(f): 9:04am On Mar 11, 2015
D portal isn't opening. Any other way to apply?
Re: Reconfirmation Of (nis) Immigration Application Form 2015 by EasyBundles(m): 9:12am On Mar 11, 2015
Me never receive such msg o. Hope say I never jons?
Re: Reconfirmation Of (nis) Immigration Application Form 2015 by luvprince4real(m): 9:14am On Mar 11, 2015
I feel it is d pple dat made som kind of mistake in their form or didnt complete the application dat was sent the message. For me I did not receive any mail, anytime I log in what I see in my profile is "You have already completed an application (NIS-000000......) For CATEGORY A: SUPREINTENDENT CADRE- Assistant superintendent II (ASI II)- CONPASS 08. If you'd like to make additional edits prior to the application close date plz do so".

I hope am right sha.
Re: Reconfirmation Of (nis) Immigration Application Form 2015 by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 11, 2015
Pls I want to know if one can use Voter card number for national I'd number when applying, if u dnt hav Nat'l ID
Re: Reconfirmation Of (nis) Immigration Application Form 2015 by kayfama(m): 9:19am On Mar 11, 2015
Good every1.. I can't access the website... Pls I need sm1 to help me with d genuine website so I can register..thanx
Re: Reconfirmation Of (nis) Immigration Application Form 2015 by kayfama(m): 9:24am On Mar 11, 2015
brightmexy:
Pls I want to know if one can use Voter card number for national I'd number when applying, if u dnt hav Nat'l ID
pls any other site this www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng??
Re: Reconfirmation Of (nis) Immigration Application Form 2015 by kayfama(m): 9:26am On Mar 11, 2015
luvprince4real:
I feel it is d pple dat made som kind of mistake in their form or didnt complete the application dat was sent the message. For me I did not receive any mail, anytime I log in what I see in my profile is "You have already completed an application (NIS-000000......) For CATEGORY A: SUPREINTENDENT CADRE- Assistant superintendent II (ASI II)- CONPASS 08. If you'd like to make additional edits prior to the application close date plz do so".
Bro which site u use register abeg.. Am yet to apply..
I hope am right sha.
Re: Reconfirmation Of (nis) Immigration Application Form 2015 by bamite(m): 9:31am On Mar 11, 2015
tobaflexy:
Pls hw can i post message Into nairaland page for everybody to see.pls for the idea into my whtsap page,,,,,,08108253837 thanx
mumu
Re: Reconfirmation Of (nis) Immigration Application Form 2015 by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 11, 2015
eyescue:
Hi NL, I just opened my mailbox this morning and saw a message from Nigeria Immigration Service(NIS). Please i want to confirm if other persons got the same message or "if they don come with their 419 scam". Here is the message......

Thank you for submitting your application for
consideration by the NIS. Your application
will be processed electronically, therefore, it
is very important that you provide accurate
and complete information. This is an
opportunity for you to review the application you have submitted and make any
corrections you see fit. Remember you will be
required to provide proof of all information
you submitted. We now urge you to carefully
review the content of your application as
provided below and if you need to make corrections, log back in and make the
corrections before March 22, 2015. Please
make sure to click Submit after making
changes to your application BEFORE
signing out.

It's not a scam, it's just for you to confirm the details you provided before closing date. I got same msg too but my only problem is the date of birth that has refused to changed.
Re: Reconfirmation Of (nis) Immigration Application Form 2015 by ogwoliun: 9:31am On Mar 11, 2015
mezebel:
Please any provision for HND? Quick response pls.thanks
NO! Either Bsc/OND/O'LEVEL
Re: Reconfirmation Of (nis) Immigration Application Form 2015 by socialwritter: 9:42am On Mar 11, 2015
Re: Reconfirmation Of (nis) Immigration Application Form 2015 by othenok(f): 9:45am On Mar 11, 2015
Got same only for me to be told that the Web Portal is undergoing maintenance. How then can one make corrections or fill the form?? It's so hard to believe anything done by govt.
Re: Reconfirmation Of (nis) Immigration Application Form 2015 by Zakkyoz: 9:48am On Mar 11, 2015
i have applied but APC still has my vote.
Re: Reconfirmation Of (nis) Immigration Application Form 2015 by biggybanty7(m): 9:51am On Mar 11, 2015
Yes is real my broda I also got it

1 Like

Re: Reconfirmation Of (nis) Immigration Application Form 2015 by kayfama(m): 9:51am On Mar 11, 2015
Ernieman:
You are not supposed to download anything, just go through the details you input while registering and if it does not conform with the original, go on and log into their website, access your profile, edit and complete your application process. I hope its clear.
. Which site u use apply abeg??
Re: Reconfirmation Of (nis) Immigration Application Form 2015 by freshyabstel: 9:52am On Mar 11, 2015
ogwoliun:
NO! Either Bsc/OND/O'LEVEL
Pls house, anybody with immigration past qst plsss
Re: Reconfirmation Of (nis) Immigration Application Form 2015 by EDhims(m): 9:54am On Mar 11, 2015
I received same but I find it difficult to enter my profile...is anybody finding difficult to update his/her profile
Re: Reconfirmation Of (nis) Immigration Application Form 2015 by romoruyi(m): 9:56am On Mar 11, 2015
Get all immigration materials from my blog;

http://revos-vision..com/p/blog-page.html
Re: Reconfirmation Of (nis) Immigration Application Form 2015 by romoruyi(m): 9:58am On Mar 11, 2015
Get all immigration materials from my blog;

http://revos-vision..com/p/blog-page.html

freshyabstel:

Pls house, anybody with immigration past qst plsss
Re: Reconfirmation Of (nis) Immigration Application Form 2015 by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 11, 2015
I got the msg but don't remember completing my application!
Re: Reconfirmation Of (nis) Immigration Application Form 2015 by Uwaomapaul(m): 10:14am On Mar 11, 2015
i received the same message, so don't panic
Re: Reconfirmation Of (nis) Immigration Application Form 2015 by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 11, 2015
yeah, it's real.

to detect a scam message, the English communication together with wrong spellings will be noticed. you know why? cos nah Lagos boys wey no like school dey defraud internet users cheesy
Re: Reconfirmation Of (nis) Immigration Application Form 2015 by greggng: 10:15am On Mar 11, 2015
The update the ask us to fill ie primary sch attended, secondary sch attended there is no provision for that in the form we filled. For instance if u ve a degree or nd! You can only see provision where u fill ur degree or nd nne for primay and secondary. Only those who applied with ssce ve got provision for subjects and grade. I guess the only thing that can be updated is ur identity card. Other documents will be supplied as a proof in a hard copy during interview. The person asking what position can a hnd graduate apply for. I ve sent nis message regarding this issue via their portals but no response yet. However I did applied for supretendent cadre graduate level with my hnd although they didnot send me any message to confirm or update my profile. However I also used my nd result to apply for inspector level 6 with a different email and address and I got the message in that new email.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Workforce Academy II 2014 / Early Jobs Of Some Famous Billionaires / I'm In Dilemma Over A Job Offer. I Urgently Need An Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.