Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,682 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Who Will Be Your Next-of-kin In This Circumstance? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Will Be Your Next-of-kin In This Circumstance? (889 Views)

As A Husband, Or Wife, Who Will You Make Your Next Of Kin / Why You Should Be Careful In Choosing Your Next Of Kin (Photos) / Rude Awakening: I Am Not My Husband's Next Of Kin And Beneficiary!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Will Be Your Next-of-kin In This Circumstance? by Rexceedo: 10:35pm On Mar 10, 2015
A query 'who is your next of kin?' was thrown to my dude when he went to the bank to open an official buzz account.
He's my classmate, an orphan left with three brothers. The three brothers are too notorious which makes their altitude intensely perfidious.
Fortuned knocked at his door last year when the company I am working for accepted his application, which he summited last three years via the aid of my dad.
As a norm in the company, every employee is mandated to have an official account in which your recieves your salary and pension when you retire. For me, my next-of-kin is my dad. But since my dude lost his parents to a fatal autocrash and his brothers aint noble to befit this role, its been too ambivalent for him to choose his next of kin.
He needs advice from me! Fellow Nairalanders I need your candid attributions please!!!
Re: Who Will Be Your Next-of-kin In This Circumstance? by mcdonald59(m): 10:56pm On Mar 10, 2015
u wey knw d guy well neva fit advise am....na Nairalanders wey wan sleep u come d set jamb for

3 Likes

Re: Who Will Be Your Next-of-kin In This Circumstance? by KanwuliaJara: 12:59am On Mar 11, 2015
No uncle, no aunt? undecided
Re: Who Will Be Your Next-of-kin In This Circumstance? by aadetoyin(f): 1:14am On Mar 11, 2015
His friend. Some friends are better than some siblings.
A friend that has always been there for you
Re: Who Will Be Your Next-of-kin In This Circumstance? by Rexceedo: 6:41am On Mar 11, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
No uncle, no aunt? undecided
His only uncle is cynical
Re: Who Will Be Your Next-of-kin In This Circumstance? by Rexceedo: 6:42am On Mar 11, 2015
aadetoyin:
His friend. Some friends are better than some siblings.
A friend that has always been there for you
A point tho!
Re: Who Will Be Your Next-of-kin In This Circumstance? by mystiqueDZ(f): 6:49am On Mar 11, 2015
He should use the better of the three 'devils'....Not like hes 'travelling' soon! Once he gets married he can always update it.case closed!

1 Like

Re: Who Will Be Your Next-of-kin In This Circumstance? by KanwuliaJara: 7:39am On Mar 11, 2015
Rexceedo:

His only uncle is cynical

No pastor? wink
Re: Who Will Be Your Next-of-kin In This Circumstance? by Nobody: 8:07am On Mar 11, 2015
Who has been taking care of him since he lost his parents? Like a guardian or foster parent?..Atleast there must be someone who assumed responsibility after his parents died...
Re: Who Will Be Your Next-of-kin In This Circumstance? by Rexceedo: 11:06am On Mar 11, 2015
MarvellousGod:
Who has been taking care of him since he lost his parents? Like a guardian or foster parent?..Atleast there must be someone who assumed responsibility after his parents died...
He lost his parents 4yrs ago..... His ailing retired civil servant grandpa @80 have been his guardian all these while.....
Re: Who Will Be Your Next-of-kin In This Circumstance? by Rexceedo: 11:12am On Mar 11, 2015
mystiqueDZ:
He should use the better of the three 'devils'....Not like hes 'travelling' soon! Once he gets married he can always update it.case closed!
nyc
Re: Who Will Be Your Next-of-kin In This Circumstance? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 11, 2015
You want us to tell you that you are the right person?
ok. i don tell u.
Re: Who Will Be Your Next-of-kin In This Circumstance? by Rexceedo: 3:36pm On Mar 11, 2015
Yadoctora:
You want us to tell you that you are the right person?
ok. i don tell u.
We aint close to dat extent!
Re: Who Will Be Your Next-of-kin In This Circumstance? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 11, 2015
Rexceedo:

We aint close to dat extent!
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Mothers Day Fiesta / Just For The Fun Of It / Afghan Woman Stoned To Death For 'adultery' Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.