Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Opinion: Wenger Should Trade Cazorla Or Ozil For Isco!! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Opinion: Wenger Should Trade Cazorla Or Ozil For Isco!! (772 Views)

Wow Chelsea Fans,hazàrd Out For Injury,but Isco Is Almost There,up Celsea For Li / TALK ZONE: Who Is A Better Creative Midfielder, Coutinho Or Ozil? / Footballer Mesut Ozil And His Look Alike Enzo Ferrari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: Wenger Should Trade Cazorla Or Ozil For Isco!! by cymple: 10:49pm On Mar 10, 2015
I greet Una oooo peeps and critics in DA house:
Am an ardent Aznool fan from the early 90s..I have seen them play from season to season and The current team looks balance but lack that deep swag deptness....I strongly feel trading either Cazola or Ozil to one if the Spanish and German club respectively will create room for a mobile player like Isco whom real Madrid are under utilizing... My reasons are Cazola is at his peak here and from experience one should not gamble on same form next season...Dicov, Burgard, Vaemellen and recently Ozil all dropped form after a promising first season I believe its as a result of the English hectic seasons couple with the physical rugby style of play in England and that bruttush mentality lies with a few clubs in Spain...I strongly think an Isco can bring the desired change and demand to the game....Constructive criticms plzzz.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Wenger Should Trade Cazorla Or Ozil For Isco!! by rusher14: 11:11pm On Mar 10, 2015
cymple:
I greet Una oooo peeps and critics in DA house:
Am an ardent Aznool fan from the early 90s..I have seen them play from season to season and The current team looks balance but lack that deep swag deptness....I strongly feel trading either Cazola or Ozil to one if the Spanish and German club respectively will create room for a mobile player like Isco whom real Madrid are under utilizing... My reasons are Cazola is at his peak here and from experience one should not gamble on same form next season...Dicov, Burgard, Vaemellen and recently Ozil all dropped form after a promising first season I believe its as a result of the English hectic seasons couple with the physical rugby style of play in England and that bruttush mentality lies with a few clubs in Spain...I strongly think an Isco can bring the desired change and demand to the game....Constructive criticms plzzz.

Hell no... I woulld rather have Cazorla retire at Arsenal. Until we find another Alex Hleb or the likes Wenger should under no circumstance let go of Cazorla.

What he brings is simply unimaginable. He's so ambidextrous no one even knows his stronger foot. What this means is that with him in a team the play isn't skewed in a single direction.

Add to his recent tracking back, riding challenges and even getting in among the goals.

If you need to get rid of players there are many to choose from (Diaby - I wish he never suffered those terrible injuries, Flamini, Arteta even more).

I can't see the extra dimension Isco would be adding to this team. So, no way.

The guy after my heart is Kondogbia and I know Wenger rates him. He's got physical presence, quite clever and for a big guy too his final balls have bite.

He plays for a very rich team. So it'll take some doing to get him but nothing is impossible.

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: Wenger Should Trade Cazorla Or Ozil For Isco!! by iPopAlomo(m): 11:12pm On Mar 10, 2015
You're a deluded Arsenal fan... You want to sell a Range Rover to buy Volkswagen Bug...

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Wenger Should Trade Cazorla Or Ozil For Isco!! by iPopAlomo(m): 11:16pm On Mar 10, 2015
rusher14:

Hell no... I woulld rather have Cazorla retire at Arsenal. Until we find another Alex Hleb or the likes Wenger should under no circumstance let go of Cazorla.

What he brings is simply unimaginable. He's so ambidextrous no one even knows his stronger foot. What this means is that with him in a team the play isn't skewed in a single direction.

Add to his recent tracking back, riding challenges and even getting in among the goals.

If you need to get rid of players there are many to choose from (Diaby - I wish he never suffered those terrible injuries, Flamini, Arteta even more).

The guy after my heart is Kondogbia and I know Wenger rates him. He's got physical presence, quite clever and for a big guy too his final balls have bite.

He plays for a very rich team. So it'll take some doing to get him but nothing is impossible.

You sabi ball... Kondogbia... player of life... One bottle of your brand on me...

No mind the OP... Na PlayStation he think say be ball... Isco ko disco nii....

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Wenger Should Trade Cazorla Or Ozil For Isco!! by cymple: 11:50pm On Mar 10, 2015
I quite agree with your stake here but am much more concerned about the attacking midfielders..OK, I have even pondered about Paul Pogba and Kondonga too but Arsenal under the current mgt will never cough out so much cash unless Usmanov takes over....beside I only wonder if Cazorla will remain this influential next season...and to the other dude, am not a deluded Aznoool fan, these was suppose to be my opinion not judgment oooo...(abi the money wan comot from my account?)...
Re: Opinion: Wenger Should Trade Cazorla Or Ozil For Isco!! by Arsenate(m): 2:20pm On Mar 11, 2015
rusher14:

well said.
permit me to add that alternatives to Kondogbia are Lars Bender and Scheinerderlein; both realistic and affordable targets. I have a feeling Wenger could make a deal for Paulo Dybala happen.
let's be honest, we (Arsenal) are one world class forward and one DM short of genuinely competing for the EPL title next season.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Wenger Should Trade Cazorla Or Ozil For Isco!! by stambouli: 6:43pm On Mar 11, 2015
Even if we are gonna let some players leave,it should be the likes of flamini and abou diaby.carzola is too important to let go off.ozils contributions may not be noticed but the guy is also very useful,though he didnt perform like last season but let's not forget that he went to the world cup and played till the final match and he didn't have ample rest in the summer.credible additions like schnerderlin,Lars bender,Paul pogba or even cheikh tiote would be highly welcome.
Re: Opinion: Wenger Should Trade Cazorla Or Ozil For Isco!! by edi287: 8:10pm On Mar 11, 2015
rusher14:

Kondogbia is said to be available for 16.5m pounds.
If Khedira wasn't so injury prone, I'd have loved to have him at arsenal.
Knowing wenger, he'll probably get someone we weren't expecting.

(1) (Reply)

Iheanacho Set To Lead Manchester City / "When I Start The Season With A Draw, I Go On To Win The Treble" / Nigerian Club, C.O.D Signs Ex Sporting Lisbon Coach,paulo Jorge Silva

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.