Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,533 members, 7,819,914 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Visa Application - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Visa Application (697 Views)

Cyprus Visa Application / Need Visa Application? Here Are Tips For Successful Visa Interview / My Experience Submitting My Visa Application And Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Visa Application by koolkenzo(m): 7:29am On Mar 11, 2015
House, please I need your urgent assistance. I'm applying for a non immigrants visa with my family( wife n a year old baby). We are travelling to attend my elder convocation ceremony, I want to know if I should apply for my wife and baby as well since they are just accompanying me and I'm the principal sponsor.
And if she most apply, what are the documents we will need to arrange as family. I manage my own business and she's working with a firm.
I will really need advice from people that have gone through an invitation like to let me know the documents I will need to carry among for my interview as well.
Re: Visa Application by eluquenson(m): 7:52am On Mar 11, 2015
koolkenzo:
House, please I need your urgent assistance. I'm applying for a non immigrants visa with my family( wife n a year old baby). We are travelling to attend my elder convocation ceremony, I want to know if I should apply for my wife and baby as well since they are just accompanying me and I'm the principal sponsor.
And if she most apply, what are the documents we will need to arrange as family. I manage my own business and she's working with a firm.
I will really need advice from people that have gone through an invitation like to let me know the documents I will need to carry among for my interview as well.
Visit https://www.nairaland.com/1181160/comprehensive-list-documents-required-visas

(1) (Reply)

How To Protect Your Family While On Vacation / Little Girl Killed By A Tipper On Her Way To School In Delta State. Graphic PICS / Many Killed As Dangote Truck Crushed A Commercial Bus (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.