Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,226 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Do You Really Need These Jobs? - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Do You Really Need These Jobs? (635 Views)

Do You Really Need A Professional Vector Logo For Your Business? / Don't You Think You Need These? / Could These Jobs Replace Career? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Really Need These Jobs? by surtl(m): 5:51pm On Jan 14, 2009
Do you really need to apply for all these jobs, where you have to compete with at least a 100 other people who also merit the single position as you.
If you have really applied for jobs as much as i have, you will discover many had even stoop low to juggle the job with you, even though they hold MBAs.
They are either unemployed like me or underemployed, looking for elusive better options.
It is a certified fact that for every single job vacancy in Nigeria, there is a 1000 applicant.
Imagine 700,000 applying for a 5,000 Nigeria Custom job vacancy, 118,000 applying for a 3,000 prison jobs, the list and instance are endless.
What chance do you stand, when even serving staff and officers probably have two or more unemployed graduate that depends on them for sustenance not to mention those they know in church, mosque, inlaws e.t.c.
I believe, it is time the nigerian youth look inward and around him/her for opportunities of owning a business, no matter how small.
It even gats better with the advent of the internet, that had created a level playing global ground to engage in commerce; proving one a global customer base and doing business in same market and to same clientele as big companies and multi-nationals. Thank god whether you are a Nestle, MTN or an Individual, we all had same email features, capability and reach. our website are same dot whatever we choose and are even register at same fee and same business operation cost.
If big companies are taking advantage of this cheap business operation of immense reach and potential, then why can't we make use of the internet at our pocket capability to launch high and large into the global market.
Do you realise Bill Gate is holding the world to a tax ranson for the use of
a single product that he sell, upgrade and resell to the same individuals. That is the power of IT. He makes a average of $500 every seconds, the same amount that half the world population (3 billion people) live on daily.
You need to deploy the internet to its full commerce potential and not just for sending and receiving mails, online chat, e.t.c.
There are online business that could be start by individual and which requires minimal start-up. Such as survey, affiliate marketing, e-estate, information product business.
Believe me hundreds of nigerians are already making a living from the internet. I should know.
You need to tap into the internet e-commerce.
Oladeji Tosin
www.my-own-job..com
Re: Do You Really Need These Jobs? by Kolabakar: 1:13pm On Jan 15, 2009
Please how do i get addresse of construction/furninture cnmpanies in Nigeria and also just to let you know that am into Glass design,Lamnated Glass, Bevelled Glass and bullet proof Glassand i would love to be informed about places where construction is going on.This is my E-mail Taomot_venture@yahoo.com or 08024212942.

(1) (Reply)

Customized Text Messaging Biz For You,free!(start With Just N1000 Only) / Liberty Reserve @ 170 / I Need A Bussiness Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.