Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,576 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

#bizarrewednesday Video: This Is What Happens When A Dog Tastes Sour Lemon - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bizarrewednesday Video: This Is What Happens When A Dog Tastes Sour Lemon (906 Views)

This Happens When God Picks Your Call (PICTURED) / Woman Makes Yogurt From Her Vagina, Says It Tastes “sour, Tangy, And Tingly”. / Woman Makes Yogurt From Her Vagina, Says It Tastes “sour, Tangy, And Tingly”. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bizarrewednesday Video: This Is What Happens When A Dog Tastes Sour Lemon by breakingnews234: 11:31am On Mar 11, 2015
breakingnews234:
If you've ever wondered if dogs have a sense of taste and what would happen it they taste sour lemon.
A dog owner captured the moment his dog tried the sour citrus fruit for the first time and judging by his reaction we doubt he'll be keen to try one again.
After licking the lemon tentatively, the dog jumps around the small kitchen area, clearly appalled by the fruit's sharp taste.
But he can't help going back for more and leans towards the lemon again, before realising his mistake and resuming his manic jumping. Watch the hilarious video after the cut...

- See the video here: http://www.breakingnews234.com/2015/03/bizarrewednesday-video-this-is-what.html

Re: #bizarrewednesday Video: This Is What Happens When A Dog Tastes Sour Lemon by IceDune: 12:12pm On Mar 11, 2015
Ochi atugbuo la Mu o!!!!!!
Re: #bizarrewednesday Video: This Is What Happens When A Dog Tastes Sour Lemon by cescky(m): 4:44pm On Mar 11, 2015
my dog does this with oranges....trust me they probably enjoy it
Re: #bizarrewednesday Video: This Is What Happens When A Dog Tastes Sour Lemon by IceDune: 2:44pm On Mar 12, 2015
cescky:
my dog does this with oranges....trust me they probably enjoy it

If your dog does that for orange I wonder what he will do for Lime

(1) (Reply)

North West Handles Her Own Suitcase As She & Kim Jet Out Of Paris. / Halima Abubakar Pens Down For Her 50K Instagram Followers / She Cares More About Twerking Than Raising Their Son. Tyga To Blac Chyna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.