Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,257 members, 7,953,975 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:07 AM

Why Everyone Above 20 Years Absolutely Should Start A Business - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Everyone Above 20 Years Absolutely Should Start A Business (18826 Views)

5 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Own Work At Home Internet Business / Four Businesses You Absolutely Should Be In Now / 7 Strong Reasons You Should Start A Business In Your Twenties. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Everyone Above 20 Years Absolutely Should Start A Business by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 12, 2015
hmmmmm, but u've not really break it down.
Re: Why Everyone Above 20 Years Absolutely Should Start A Business by fulfillment22: 1:50pm On Mar 12, 2015
loomer:
If everyone starts business, na who go be consumer?

Correct!
Re: Why Everyone Above 20 Years Absolutely Should Start A Business by gurusmac4: 2:05pm On Mar 12, 2015
( Www.bizworld forum.com ) is a place for you .

Bizworld forum is a general Business Forum where people of any grade both novice and professional meet themselves to share ideas talk on how to start and manage business of there choice and also learn online business.

Www.bizworld forum.com
*close the gap^
Re: Why Everyone Above 20 Years Absolutely Should Start A Business by deevatee(f): 2:12pm On Mar 12, 2015
True talk..am hopin on setting up a laundry. But nids loan to fund for a start..anyone wants to help?
Re: Why Everyone Above 20 Years Absolutely Should Start A Business by Acidosis(m): 2:14pm On Mar 12, 2015
loomer:

a business man selling garri; will spend his earnings on another businessman's invention (school for intance). The school owner will also buy rice and feed his family.

Life itself is business. Business continues even in the burial ground. No one will lift your corpse for free. Someone has to pay someone

2 Likes

Re: Why Everyone Above 20 Years Absolutely Should Start A Business by Paulpaulpaul(m): 2:21pm On Mar 12, 2015
exhibition:
Sometimes I wonder when I see posts like: "click this or contact me to make millions", the question is, if it worked for you and you are a millionaire, would you even have the time to advertise on Nairaland?

Your signature contradicts your view, if you really do courier for Jumia will you be placing advert on nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Why Everyone Above 20 Years Absolutely Should Start A Business by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 12, 2015
Paulpaulpaul:

Your signature contradicts your view, if you really do courier for Jumia will you be placing advert on nairaland?

1. You don't understand my post
2. You don't understand my signature

Try to understand these two things then quote me again. Thanks
Re: Why Everyone Above 20 Years Absolutely Should Start A Business by Dobxy(m): 2:25pm On Mar 12, 2015
The Cheapest, Fastest, Safest online business is
INFORMATION MARKETING, It can be learned under 1hr and make money in the next 1hr (Only if you have good information you can market)
No need to put my contact on how to learn it, teach yourself by googling it!
Goodluck
Re: Why Everyone Above 20 Years Absolutely Should Start A Business by Christmasdon(m): 2:56pm On Mar 12, 2015
Which other business do u want guys to indulge in when their bet9ja is paying them.
Re: Why Everyone Above 20 Years Absolutely Should Start A Business by townng(m): 3:04pm On Mar 12, 2015
Hi Guys, kindly help me to re-broadcast. Thanks

CUSTOMIZED VACANCIES

PREFERABLY for AKOKA, ST. FINBARR'S, SABO-ONIKE, JIBOWU AND FADEYI Residents ONLY!

If you are presently residing and have spent up to 3 years residing at the above mentioned locations in Lagos, then you are legible and qualify to apply for the following existing vacancies.

1. Administrative Manager
2. Content Developer
3. Marketing Executives
4. Media/New Reporter

Basic Requirement for all Advertised Positions: Diploma, OND, HND, B.Sc & Masters in any relevant field of study

Position: Office Manager (Administration)

Take responsibility for the smooth running of our small, dynamic Town office where your professionalism, initiative and office skills will be welcomed. You will have plenty of room to be creative and management is always open to new ideas.

Your full-time role will include providing a full range of office management duties including:
• day-to-day running of the office
• provision of administrative support to the Director
• staff management, payroll and accounts management
• production of reports and educational packages
• some marketing duties
• other adhoc duties as requested.
Applicants must have:
• have a goal getting skills, critical thinking skills and hard working spirit
• extensive experience with Microsoft Office Suite of products including advanced Microsoft Word and Excel skills
• knowledge of internet connectivity and browsing with at least 4 browsers and Desktop Publishing, experience using database

management systems
• excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
• must be on the following social media network: BB, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter and a valid Gmail account and a positive disposition
• preparation to undergo 2 weeks training on our high flying short courses

Qualification:
• 2+ years of hands on administrative support experience
• Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook a must
• Knowledge of operating standard office equipment
• Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
• Ability to prioritize projects and strong problem solving skills
• Good research skills and attention to detail

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Position: Marketing Executive

The successful applicant will be responsible for working with existing Managers and for the recruiting, cultivating and maintaining of an effective distribution network for this young and highly motivated group.

We are seeking a leader with a proven track record in direct sales, franchising, licensing, sales management and/or the

recruitment industry. Previous experience in the other services industry is not a pre-requisite. The successful applicant will be driven, results focused with “can do” attitude.

If you are the person we are looking for you'll be:
• a self-starter, fast thinker, innovative, high performance team leader with integrity
• possess proven superior sales, leadership, negotiating, interpersonal, communication, reporting and presentation skills
• be able to develop and implement marketing, direct sales and business development plans to achieve or exceed agreed levels of profitable sales revenue.
• given the nature of these roles, the successful applicant will be required to undergo 2 weeks training on our highly flying short courses

Responsibilities
• analyzing and investigating price, demand and competition
• devising and presenting ideas and strategies
• promotional activities
• compiling and distributing financial and statistical information
• writing reports, organizing events and product exhibitions
• monitoring performance
• managing campaigns on social media

Qualification:
• 2+ years of hands on administrative support experience
• Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook a must
• Knowledge of operating standard office equipment
• Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
• Ability to prioritize projects and strong problem solving skills
• Good research skills and attention to detail

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Position: Content Developer

Job Description
• Source news items in the form of write-ups, pictures and videos
• Collect advert posts from assigned contact persons
• Review website regularly to check for errors, omissions, invalid or inappropriate content.
• Supervise all graphics and videos
• Provide content to website manager and social media manager
• Manage newsletter account via Mail Chimp; manage subscriptions and post weekly newsletters to subscribed members
• Learn and understand Hoot Suite as a tool for managing multiple social accounts.
• Upload content regularly via new media- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIn etc
• Upload corresponding videos details on website
• Provide weekly reports regarding viewership, followership and subscribers
• Actively engage users on all social network accounts
• Manage user comments on social network accounts.

Qualities
• Dynamic and creative young individuals between the ages of 22-35 with the right flair to undertake the position
Key Responsibilities
• Evaluating and building upon communication strategies.
• Understanding the attitudes and behaviors of target customers.
• Fluency in major communications channels and ability to think and execute at the intersection of offline/online and

paid/non-paid channels.
• Knowing the basic technical possibilities of various communications channels.
• Participating in and overseeing concept development in various communications channels.
• Working with associates in brand planning/brand strategy to ensure that creative work is on strategy.
• Developing ideas and messages to communicate and persuade at various points of contact with the brand.
• Contributing ideas to how and where messages are delivered (not just what they say).
• Presenting and defending the firm’s content development work.
• Assuring that the firm’s branded content work is relevant, engaging, and effective.
• Assessing job candidates, and overseeing hiring and firing in the content development function.
• Overseeing the work of writers, art directors, experience designers and other members of the content development function.
• Mentoring, coaching, providing feedback, performance planning and career path development.
• Actively seeking and selecting outside creative contractor resources, including visual designers, writers, Flash designers, etc.
• Working directly with client managers, brand strategists, project managers, producers, and other associates on assigned projects.
• Interfacing with the client as part of the agency team.
• Participating in new business development efforts, leading creative teams and developing client response materials.

Application Closing Date: 31th March, 2015.

How to Apply
All Interested and Qualified applicants should send in their CV's to: recruitingtown@gmail.com stating the position applied

in the subject of the mail.

Please Note: Multiple applications will be disregarded.

Only applicants residing in AKOKA, ST. FINBARR'S Road, SABO-ONIKE, JIBOWU AND FADEYI, all in Lagos will be considered.

For inquiry Call 07063484588
Re: Why Everyone Above 20 Years Absolutely Should Start A Business by loomer: 4:25pm On Mar 12, 2015
Acidosis:

a business man selling garri; will spend his earnings on another businessman's invention (school for intance). The school owner will also buy rice and feed his family.

Life itself is business. Business continues even in the burial ground. No one will lift your corpse for free. Someone has to pay someone

The same person selling garri, sells rice, beans and almost ever kind of food stuffs.

How many other kinds of businesses can every one older than 20 embark on...

In reality, its not feasible.....

MAKE UNA NO VEX O, IF I SHOOT BULLET FOR MY ENGLISH, I DE LEARN
Re: Why Everyone Above 20 Years Absolutely Should Start A Business by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 12, 2015
babyosisi:

I wonder
can one person sell all d goods in the world,no h,dere will still be costumer for everyone.

1 Like

Re: Why Everyone Above 20 Years Absolutely Should Start A Business by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 12, 2015
loomer:
hmmm,word of a scared man,everyone will still have customer,can one person sell all the goods in the world

1 Like

Re: Why Everyone Above 20 Years Absolutely Should Start A Business by loomer: 4:50pm On Mar 12, 2015
SAVEDBABA:
hmmm,word of a scared man,everyone will still have customer,can one person sell all the goods in the world

SCARED MAN U SAY

HAVE U GONE TO SOME MARKET PLACES AND SEE PEOPLE WITH SHOPS WEY NO DE SELL EVEN ONE ITEM FOR Q WHOLE DAY, YET DEM GO PAY FOR SHOP....

OGA WEDA U BELIEVE IT OR NOT, NOT EVERYONE FROM AGE 20 AND ABOVE CAN DO BUSINESS
Re: Why Everyone Above 20 Years Absolutely Should Start A Business by ekaromail: 5:03pm On Mar 12, 2015
That's why I'm doing mine now

Get the complete Series Two of Trapped (The Underworld) at

Amazon Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00UDFCH4O

Okadabooks.com: http://okadabooks.com

Createspace.com: https://www.createspace.com/5347134

Re: Why Everyone Above 20 Years Absolutely Should Start A Business by mayorall(m): 5:08pm On Mar 12, 2015
babyosisi:

I wonder

One person can't sell everything. A supplier is also a consumer.
Re: Why Everyone Above 20 Years Absolutely Should Start A Business by efembaba(m): 6:02pm On Mar 12, 2015
Pls I really need to start a very profitable online business now! I am so serious I am almost desperate. I will really appreciate anybody who provides me a useful info on this . My email is efem200@yahoo.com. thanks in adv
Re: Why Everyone Above 20 Years Absolutely Should Start A Business by Freelancer007(m): 6:16pm On Mar 12, 2015
oluswaggz:
Nice but I still dnt get the point of starting d online business. can u shed more light abeg. I am interested.
Blogging has worked for me and has been a great way people make money online today. If you love writing, I will suggest you take to blogging online. See this free ecourse series to learn all the rudiments of blogging and be a professional blogger in no time. Here is the link... http://www.reviewcious.com/online-businesses/nmb-ecourse-introduction-blogging-t3011.html
Re: Why Everyone Above 20 Years Absolutely Should Start A Business by rhames(m): 7:42pm On Mar 12, 2015
okonelfg:
.dat lady above me should packout let me occupy dat space,it made for men like me.

gender discrimination
Re: Why Everyone Above 20 Years Absolutely Should Start A Business by nawebco(m): 9:22pm On Mar 12, 2015
And in this article is 50 types of automated websites you can have and earns you for life. read it here==> [url]http://mytrafficthunder.com/article/?p=38 [/url]
Re: Why Everyone Above 20 Years Absolutely Should Start A Business by nawebco(m): 9:23pm On Mar 12, 2015
you can read this
And in this article is 50 types of automated websites you can have and earns you for life. read it here==> [url]http://mytrafficthunder.com/article/?p=38 [/url]

Freelancer007:

Blogging has worked for me and has been a great way people make money online today. If you love writing, I will suggest you take to blogging online. See this free ecourse series to learn all the rudiments of blogging and be a professional blogger in no time. Here is the link... http://www.reviewcious.com/online-businesses/nmb-ecourse-introduction-blogging-t3011.html
Re: Why Everyone Above 20 Years Absolutely Should Start A Business by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 12, 2015
Business pays, no matter how little orvery little it appears I tell u it pays.

Seeth thou a man that is diligent in his business

Purchase ur MTN 1gig plan for 1200. Contact - 07062027524. Sms/ whatsapp.

Apart from being an mtn customer care representative, I also sell sme data bundles . Every day I resolve sme data related issues ranging from  subscribers being unable to  browse, scams reports due to the nature of my Job.

FACTS ABOUT MTN SME DATA SHARE.

No real SME data seller would sell 1gig below 1200,  anyone campaigning below this price is a scammer.

I will declare the number I use for sme data share which is – 07061350125.  Every potential buyer should pls call mtn customer care and request that you wish to know if a particular data seller has sme bundle on the line he or she wishes to share from. At confirmation, you can then patronize me.

I am open for complaints nd enquiries as I will assist u resolve whatever difficulty u maybe currently experiencing on  Mtn sme data share or difficulty in browsing and step by step configuration of all devices etc.

Regards.

Re: Why Everyone Above 20 Years Absolutely Should Start A Business by samusonite: 10:46pm On Mar 12, 2015
Goldmine Liberty Concept is a mentoring
center for empowering aspiring
entrepreneurs who are passionately
driven by the desire to build world class
businesses.
GLC programs and packages
- Goldmine liberty concept funding
cooperative
- Entreprenurial mentoring program.
- My business and you.
- Goldmine business directory.
- GLC online shopping cart.
Earnings Opportunities
members have opportunity to enjoy over 7
earning opportunities.
- GLC fund cooperative
- GLC monthly residual income package.
- GLC top earners challenge.
- GLC team building commission.
- 10% spillover bonus.
- Enjoy up to 30% commission on GLC
online shopping cart.
- GLC registration voucher sales.
Benefits
- Earn over 40m naira through GLC fund
cooperative.
- Free advert of products and services.
- Monthly entrepreneurial mentoring.
- Free business launch.
- Free downloadable e-books.
- Vacation to exotic places.
- Gift reward ranging from phones,
laptops, home appliances, etc. Car rewards.
- Business loan facilities.
- Liberty home scheme.
Call: zero eight one eight one zero two five eight one one
www.goldmineliberty.com
Re: Why Everyone Above 20 Years Absolutely Should Start A Business by samusonite: 11:14pm On Mar 12, 2015
Goldmine liberty concept is made up of professionals who together with other stakeholders in Nigeria, Europe, India and several countries of the world share a vision of raising and empowering young entrepreneurs.
GLC offers 4 programs which are
1. GLC fund cooperative
2. Entrepreneurial mentoring
3. My business and you
4. Goldmine liberty directory
Gold fund cooperative gives members the opportunity to use small investment to generate heavy returns. A member will start this package with just 4k and earn over 3m naira at the end of the circle.
This circle can be completed within 6 to 16 weeks
how does the fund cooperative works?
You only need to help 3 people (friends and relatives) to see this great mentoring opportunity and teach them to help their own 3.
Goldmine Liberty Concept is a mentoring
center for empowering aspiring
entrepreneurs who are passionately
driven by the desire to build world class
businesses.
GLC programs and packages
- Goldmine liberty concept funding
cooperative
- Entreprenurial mentoring program.
- My business and you.
- Goldmine business directory.
- GLC online shopping cart.
Earnings Opportunities
members have opportunity to enjoy over 7
earning opportunities.
- GLC fund cooperative
- GLC monthly residual income package.
- GLC top earners challenge.
- GLC team building commission.
- 10% spillover bonus.
- Enjoy up to 30% commission on GLC
online shopping cart.
- GLC registration voucher sales.
Benefits
- Earn over 40m naira through GLC fund
cooperative.
- Free advert of products and services.
- Monthly entrepreneurial mentoring.
- Free business launch.
- Free downloadable e-books.
- Vacation to exotic places.
- Gift reward ranging from phones,
laptops, home appliances, etc. Car rewards.
- Business loan facilities.
- Liberty home scheme.
Call: zero eight one eight one zero two five eight one one
www.goldmineliberty.com
Re: Why Everyone Above 20 Years Absolutely Should Start A Business by AreaFada2: 3:39am On Mar 13, 2015
Kingsasian:
@op, Yea, u are right but I dey fear to lose the little I don gather. Am not the biz type though.

Lol. Business involves risk but reward can be great.
Re: Why Everyone Above 20 Years Absolutely Should Start A Business by hiwebstuff: 11:38am On Mar 13, 2015
See an amazing business anyone can do online here: http://fitnesswealthplan.com/joina.html
oluswaggz:
Nice but I still dnt get the point of starting d online business. can u shed more light abeg. I am interested.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naira Unification: Forex Inflow Rises By 28% To $1.41bn / Dangote Inaugurates Multi Billion Naira Rice Processing Plant In Jigawa / Despite Extension, Nigerians Can’t Withdraw Old, New Notes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.