Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

11 Ways To Be Happy! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 11 Ways To Be Happy! (530 Views)

The Problem With Faith: 11 Ways Religion Is Destroying Humanity / Download Free Gospel Music: Kirk Franklin - Wanna Be Happy / Christians Check-out: ”11 Ways To Love” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

11 Ways To Be Happy! by MegMich(m): 1:37pm On Mar 11, 2015
Here we go!

Be YOU
.There's only one YOU on this planet. Take advantage of that. You're inspiring, creative, intelligent and capable. Spending any energy trying to be like someone else is foolish. Cultivate who you are by working on yourself.
Trust your instincts.

Be nice to people.

Work hard.

“Hard work has made it easy. That is my secret. That is why I win. If it were easy everyone would be a champion.” - Nadia Comaneci
No one is going to do the work for you. Find the ease. Work efficiently. Use what you need. Rest what you don’t.

Do what you love.

Stop complaining.

"Instead of complaining that the rosebush is full of thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.” - Proverb
If you don’t like how something is, change it.

Take care of yourself.

“Every human being is the author of his own health or disease.” - Buddha
Your health is a responsibility that is completely in your control. Make time for relaxation, practice and stimulation. Take baths. Read good books. Take long walks. These activities are crucial to your health and your success.

Don't listen to your critics.

“If I were to try to read, much less answer, all the attacks made on me, this shop might as well be closed for any other business.” - Abraham Lincoln
No need to get wrapped up in what others think of you. Lots of praise and lots of criticism can be the same trap of seeking external approval. Focus on your intention and do the work.

Be patient.

“If I have ever made any valuable discoveries, it has been owing more to patient attention, than to any other talent.” - Isaac Newton
Things might not (and usually don’t) happen with the timing that you want. Patience can be your biggest asset. Cultivate it. Allow space for things to turn out different than your plan. Different might be a lot better, so broaden your perspective.

Have fun.

“If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.” - Katharine Hepburn
If you’re not having fun, then what’s the point? Who made the rules? Watch your intention. It could very easily end up on a t-shirt for your next clothing line
What do you want, what are your intentions, and what is your plan to get to where you are headed?

Seek ye first the kingdom of God and its righteousness and every other thing will be added unto u! Including your happiness! Gracias!!!

(1) (Reply)

Why Helen Keller Succeeded / Muslim's Character / Overcoming Temptation; Guide.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.