Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

The Scariest & Funniest Prank Your Bf/gf/husband/wife Ever Played On You. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / The Scariest & Funniest Prank Your Bf/gf/husband/wife Ever Played On You. (1743 Views)

Will You Allow Your Husband/wife To Bring A House Help Like This Into Your Home? / HUSBAND & WIFE FIGHT Naked (photo) / Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Scariest & Funniest Prank Your Bf/gf/husband/wife Ever Played On You. by holicalpha(m): 5:02pm On Mar 11, 2015
Hi nairalanders,not to take your time I will cut to the chase.

Mine goes like this.

On Feb 26 I was frustrated because I had some problems then I began doubting her love, she claims she loves me and we had only started dating for two months that time and being the guy I am;a guy who doesn't really believe in love insane thoughts started coming up in my mind then my foolish self decided to send her a text.(the first one you'll see) The text broke her into pieces she became mad at me for days after pleading for days she said she was calm but I was grounded for two weeks, no calling,no texting, no kissing/romancing I agreed since I was at fault after 5days my sentence was reduce things started getting better but not as before..well the prank part she sent me a text yesterday(the second picture) I was like shii, I Fvcked up! I really really like her(I don't wanna use love not to sound silly) and she wants us to take a break,my response was ALRIGHT but deep down it was eating me...I went back to watching my TV series (breaking bad) but couldn't concentrate,I kept saying this is why I don't wanna date... Hours later I decided to call and asked if everything was okay and why she wanted us to take a break that was when she told me that she is just messing with me, she wanted me to feel what she felt when she saw the message. I told her that the feeling wasn't good but I'd get over it eventually and she shouldn't pull a prank like that next time if she doesn't want me dead and we laughed talked further and that was it...

Excuse my blunders,if there are any..

And kindly share yours.....thanks for reading.... Wishing y'all a happy relationship/marriage Life. Thanks.

Re: The Scariest & Funniest Prank Your Bf/gf/husband/wife Ever Played On You. by VickJames(m): 5:40pm On Mar 11, 2015
Goldsmith in love
Re: The Scariest & Funniest Prank Your Bf/gf/husband/wife Ever Played On You. by holicalpha(m): 6:11pm On Mar 11, 2015
We can't help it
VickJames:
Goldsmith in love

(1) (Reply)

please only God fearing and working class ladies in abuja 29C329CA/08100392181. / Truly Christian Singles In Abuja Area / Be My Val

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.