Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,926 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

MUST READ: Thinking Of Opening A Business Venture - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MUST READ: Thinking Of Opening A Business Venture (460 Views)

Requirements In Opening A Corporate Bank Account In Nigeria / Opening A USA Bank Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MUST READ: Thinking Of Opening A Business Venture by trublood(m): 7:05pm On Mar 11, 2015
Good day, i was thinking of starting a business in Nigeria after i graduate from Uni. in December this year. While making a list of possible business ventures to go into i realized the endless possibilities available ranging from small businesses to large ones. The problem is for them to work it would require a diverse knowledge( like transportation, manufacturing, programming, restaurant, agriculture, retail etc.) and also capital which if done right would not be a problem.
I might be way over my head on this one, but i came up with an idea of forming a group consisting of people with different ideas and contributions, from different parts of the country. Within this group we will provide business ideas, capital and also execute projects. I know this might not make complete sense but i don't really know any other way to explain it. I am thinking of starting next year summer so most planning will be made this year and the initial target market will be Nigerians.
Anyways, let me know what you think, also please avoid bringing in politics, religion or tribal dispute in here. Also, if you are interested let me know. I am from Imo State and i study Economics in Canada.

(1) (Reply)

Importance Of Bank Verification Number / Who Else Wants To Be A Millionaire? / Beware Of Website Hackers !!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.