Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,062 members, 7,810,955 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

lz, Fine Girl No Go School But Eanna Compet With The Big - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / lz, Fine Girl No Go School But Eanna Compet With The Big (1425 Views)

See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Office This Morning. ( Pics) / See The Big Python Found At The Back Of Our House. / See The Big Python That Was Killed In My Hostel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

lz, Fine Girl No Go School But Eanna Compet With The Big by SaniSANOH(m): 8:01pm On Mar 11, 2015
Help!!! How much do u think this lady spends in her hairdo? And how much can u roughly estimate her capital on this business
Na so I see life for Oron. Akwa ibom . they no want school but they form ..... That girl.
Re: lz, Fine Girl No Go School But Eanna Compet With The Big by JayKayMaybachz(m): 8:04pm On Mar 11, 2015
undecided

Why u no give am money meh she go school ni?

Na to post ha pishure u sabi

#Swerve

1 Like

Re: lz, Fine Girl No Go School But Eanna Compet With The Big by abuchilag: 8:09pm On Mar 11, 2015
Dignity in labour!

She is a lot better than those fake big girls. BTW, who told the op that she didn't go to school?
Re: lz, Fine Girl No Go School But Eanna Compet With The Big by SaniSANOH(m): 8:10pm On Mar 11, 2015
Am sure u r from Oron. This 1 way u don dey ves... Team ezee hare!!!
Re: lz, Fine Girl No Go School But Eanna Compet With The Big by JayKayMaybachz(m): 8:12pm On Mar 11, 2015
abuchilag:
Dignity in labour!

She is a lot better than those fake big girls. BTW, who told the op that she didn't go to school?

1 Share

Re: lz, Fine Girl No Go School But Eanna Compet With The Big by SaniSANOH(m): 8:12pm On Mar 11, 2015
No dey vesss sbeg Mel I post pix have fun.... grin
Re: lz, Fine Girl No Go School But Eanna Compet With The Big by ShirelleBaby: 8:15pm On Mar 11, 2015
You took a pic of a pregnant beautiful hardworking lady to come and buttress a dead point?

U couldn't resist her beauty despite she is pregnant and u were bombing her with flashes of ur fone!
Nawa oh

1 Like

Re: lz, Fine Girl No Go School But Eanna Compet With The Big by ITbomb(m): 8:17pm On Mar 11, 2015
The Op is obviously not interested in the wares on the head.

Apart from that big belle, she is good

1 Like

Re: lz, Fine Girl No Go School But Eanna Compet With The Big by JayKayMaybachz(m): 8:37pm On Mar 11, 2015
ShirelleBaby:
You took a pic of a pregnant beautiful hardworking lady to come and buttress a dead point?

U couldn't resist her beauty despite she is pregnant and u were bombing her with flashes of ur fone!
Nawa oh

Don't mind the pervert angry
Re: lz, Fine Girl No Go School But Eanna Compet With The Big by ShirelleBaby: 8:54pm On Mar 11, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:

Don't mind the pervert angry

Of all ladies in oron--only this his fone concentrated on.
And now he is laying on his bed looking @ the pictures of someone's wife.

He is indeed a pervert.

1 Like

Re: lz, Fine Girl No Go School But Eanna Compet With The Big by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:22pm On Mar 11, 2015
ShirelleBaby:

Of all ladies in oron--only this his fone concentrated on.
And now he is laying on his bed looking @ the pictures of someone's wife.

He is indeed a pervert.
Am pretty sure, he's wÄ…nkin his dick off

2 Likes

Re: lz, Fine Girl No Go School But Eanna Compet With The Big by SaniSANOH(m): 12:55pm On Mar 14, 2015
And tool u d stupid lady is married? This is qa Lady that I stay whee u live and I know everything abt her, I PST the pix just for ppl like y to say something for me to explode. She is carrying what u call B*st*rd no b lie.
Re: lz, Fine Girl No Go School But Eanna Compet With The Big by bidexolumanish(m): 1:52am On Mar 15, 2015
Op,na d person wey teach u hw to operate camera phone I blame,nairaland ain,t gon pay u a dime for postin pics of a innocent lady dah Is tryna hustle so tey u dey follow her up and down market square. Get a job and stop ur stupidity ... I blame GEJ for Op sha
Re: lz, Fine Girl No Go School But Eanna Compet With The Big by sleinadczar: 8:24am On Mar 15, 2015
[quote author=SaniSANOH post=31608686]And tool u d stupid lady is married? This is qa Lady that I stay whee u live and I know everything abt her, I PST the pix just for ppl like y to say something for me to explode. She is carrying what u call B*st*rd no b lie.

What do u know about creation? Why do u think u can talk about who God has created? In her phase of life she's trading to keep her body and soul together, wld she have come to u to beg for money to make her hair? From the pictures posted so far, that lady is hard working and she isn't ashamed of her trade, its better than some people who wld sit@home, fold their arms and go after people's husbands or boyfriends. Whoever has brought this picture to NL in mockery must have tried sleeping with this lady and never succeeded...BASTARD!
Re: lz, Fine Girl No Go School But Eanna Compet With The Big by Nobody: 7:56am On Mar 16, 2015
OP you fall ma hand; kai

(1) (Reply)

Meet The South African CEO Of MTN ,sifiso Dabengwa / Happy New Month And Welcome To The Second Half Of The Year To All Nairalanders ! / Man Caught With Woman's Decapitated Head And Hands In Badagry (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.