Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

About BASF West Africa Ltd-the Chemical Company - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / About BASF West Africa Ltd-the Chemical Company (3481 Views)

BASF Nigeria Job Recruitment 2017 / Vacancy At At BASF Nigeria / Vacancies In A Petro-Chemical Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

About BASF West Africa Ltd-the Chemical Company by jbadmus: 8:36pm On Mar 11, 2015
Re: About BASF West Africa Ltd-the Chemical Company by jbadmus: 10:54am On Mar 12, 2015
I am still expecting comments from informed nairalanders on this issue.
Re: About BASF West Africa Ltd-the Chemical Company by jbadmus: 7:23pm On Mar 12, 2015
....hmm...144 views without any comment.
Re: About BASF West Africa Ltd-the Chemical Company by wanney: 8:21pm On Mar 12, 2015
Its a very good multinational company into supply of raw materials to manufacturing companies. I dont know the details of their pay n services though bt from the little I know its cool. Wish you the best, its a good opportunity
Re: About BASF West Africa Ltd-the Chemical Company by jbadmus: 7:59pm On Mar 13, 2015
wanney:
Its a very good multinational company into supply of raw materials to manufacturing companies. I dont know the details of their pay n services though bt from the little I know its cool. Wish you the best, its a good opportunity

Many thanks,sir, for your contribution.@All,keep the comments coming,please.
Re: About BASF West Africa Ltd-the Chemical Company by fmnola: 3:54pm On Mar 17, 2015
Hey @Jbadmus I was also there for an interview.
Re: About BASF West Africa Ltd-the Chemical Company by toprealman: 5:50pm On Oct 31, 2018
jbadmus:
I will like to know if anyone knows about BASF West Africa.I am billed to have an interview with them for the position of Operations Technician.Some couple of months back, I uploaded my resume in Adexen Consulting's website and applied for the position.I will appreciate to get first-hand information from someone who is/was a staff of the company about their salary structure,conditions of service,etc.
what did you find out about the company? Are you with them now?>
Re: About BASF West Africa Ltd-the Chemical Company by wowmagonline: 4:35pm On Jun 19, 2022
How much do they pay? This is impressive for undergraduate or would I say graduates?

Check the link below and classify them

https://www.techlecturer.com/basf-west-africa-salary-is-it-worth-it/
Re: About BASF West Africa Ltd-the Chemical Company by madampresident(f): 7:13am On Jun 20, 2022
We are one of their vendors. It's a great place to work. Go for it.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies / Kaduna State Ministry Of Health Recruiting In The Following Health Field / Who Got This Invite From JPTS?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.