Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,323 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

How To Put Dvd Movies On Ipod, Ipod Touch, Ipod Nano, Iphone(windows/mac) - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Put Dvd Movies On Ipod, Ipod Touch, Ipod Nano, Iphone(windows/mac) (1939 Views)

1 New And 1 Fairly Used Ipod Nano For Sale In Lagos. / Ipod Nano-i Need A Guide / Second Generation Ipod Nano With Fm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

How To Put Dvd Movies On Ipod, Ipod Touch, Ipod Nano, Iphone(windows/mac) by gmfly119: 7:43am On Jan 15, 2009
At this moment, there is thousands of people are using their iPod enjoy their time in the whole world. With the time pssing by, other thousands of people are going to have their own iPod and joining into the iPod group. However, a problem that most of the iPod users don’t know how to put their own DVD movies to their iPod both Windows and Mac users and this problem annoys most of iPod users.
As one of iPod fans I will intorduce iPod users a really nice way to put their DVD on their iPod.(Windows/Mac)

Part 1. For Windows user:

Step 1. Load your DVD
Install and run Aiseesoft DVD to iPod Converter
Open your DVD drive and put your DVD in it. Click “Load DVD” button and choose “Load DVD”. (There is 2 more ways you can load your file, “Load DVD Folder” and “Load IFO”)(1)
[img]http://www./images/guide/dvd-to-ipod/load.jpg[/img]

Step 2. Choose your output profile and adjust your output settings
After you load your DVD into it, please choose your output profile according to your iPod. It provides many different profile for you.(2)
Then you can adjust your output video’s settings by clicking “Settings” button.
[img]http://www./images/guide/dvd-to-ipod/settings.jpg[/img]

After doing the 2 steps you can click “Start” button to begin the conversion.

Tips:
1. Trim:
Three ways to do trim:
a. Drag the “start scissors bar” button to where you want to start and “end scissors bar” button where you want to end (1)
b. You can click the “Trim From” button when you want to start the trim during your preview and click “Trim To” button when you want to end.
c. Set the exact “start time” and “end time” at right part of the trim window and click “ok”
[img]http://www./images/guide/dvd-to-ipod/trim.jpg[/img]

2. Crop:
Three ways to do crop
a. Select one crop mode from the “Crop Mode” drop-list.
b. Dragging crop frame to choose your own crop.
c. Set your own crop value.
[img]http://www./images/guide/dvd-to-ipod/crop.jpg[/img]

3. Effect
Drag the adjustment bar to find your favorite effect of Brightness, Contrast, Saturation and Volume.
[img]http://www./images/guide/dvd-to-ipod/effect.jpg[/img]

4. Select audio track and subtitle
Select the audio track and subtitle from the drop-list window under the preview window.(1)
[img]http://www./images/guide/dvd-to-ipod/main.jpg[/img]

5. Merge into one file.
Pick the “Merge into one file” to merge the files you choose into one output file.(2)

Part 2. For Mac user:

For Mac users there are not many nice DVD to iPod converter to use but Aiseesoft DVD to iPod Converter for Macis really nice. Its conversion quality and speed are much better than other Mac DVD to iPod converter on the market and its video editing functions is its another charm. With it you can smoothly customize your own video effect by doing trim, crop, and adjust the effect of your output video. And you can also preview the effect of your output video and choose subtitle and audio track and you can also merge titles and chapters into one output file.
Download Aiseesoft DVD to iPod Converter for Mac (Intel), (Power PC)
[img]http://www./images/guide/dvd-to-ipod/mac.jpg[/img]
And for Aiseesoft DVD to iPod Converter for Mac, the process of doing Trim, Crop and adjusting Effec and other functions is the same as in windows.
Re: How To Put Dvd Movies On Ipod, Ipod Touch, Ipod Nano, Iphone(windows/mac) by nicetwili: 2:43am On Feb 16, 2009
hi, friend, it is a nice tool. Thank you for your share.
Re: How To Put Dvd Movies On Ipod, Ipod Touch, Ipod Nano, Iphone(windows/mac) by nicetwili: 4:17am On Feb 18, 2009
A wonderful tool, easy and convient.
Re: How To Put Dvd Movies On Ipod, Ipod Touch, Ipod Nano, Iphone(windows/mac) by nicetwili: 4:26am On Feb 19, 2009
New converters are popular on the market, such as Aiseesoft DVD to PSP Converter,Aiseesoft DVD to Creative Zen Converter ,Aiseesoft DVD to Apple TV Converter ,Aiseesoft DVD to Mobile Phone Converter ,Aiseesoft DVD to Pocket PC Converter,Aiseesoft DVD to BlackBerry Converter ,Aiseesoft DVD to iRiver Converter,Aiseesoft DVD to AVI Converter,Aiseesoft DVD to WMV Converter,Aiseesoft DVD to MP4 Converter,Aiseesoft DVD to FLV Converter
For more information please go to http://www./product-dvd-w.html to find your favorite software.
Re: How To Put Dvd Movies On Ipod, Ipod Touch, Ipod Nano, Iphone(windows/mac) by segzy247(m): 4:53am On Feb 19, 2009
grin guy u are good i dey feel u keep on advanced
Re: How To Put Dvd Movies On Ipod, Ipod Touch, Ipod Nano, Iphone(windows/mac) by nicetwili: 4:27am On Feb 20, 2009
hi, it is a useful software. Thank you. Support Aiseesoft!!
Re: How To Put Dvd Movies On Ipod, Ipod Touch, Ipod Nano, Iphone(windows/mac) by nicetwili: 3:58am On Feb 23, 2009
I recommend two nice dvd tools here:

Aiseesoft DVD Ripper

Aiseesoft DVD Ripper for Mac

Key Functions

rip DVD to popular video and audio formats
rip DVD to all popular portable players
provide all your wants of video and audio editing
Re: How To Put Dvd Movies On Ipod, Ipod Touch, Ipod Nano, Iphone(windows/mac) by nicetwili: 2:40am On Feb 24, 2009
Thank you for your support. I will share more useful information here.
Re: How To Put Dvd Movies On Ipod, Ipod Touch, Ipod Nano, Iphone(windows/mac) by nicetwili: 3:56am On Feb 25, 2009
New products are sringing up now. I find a practical tool which is free now on the following website-----Aiseesoft DVD to iPod Converter for MacIf you have interest in finding more useful tools, you can visit http://www./ to have a try.
Re: How To Put Dvd Movies On Ipod, Ipod Touch, Ipod Nano, Iphone(windows/mac) by nicetwili: 4:00am On Feb 26, 2009
thank you for everybody's share.
Re: How To Put Dvd Movies On Ipod, Ipod Touch, Ipod Nano, Iphone(windows/mac) by nicetwili: 3:17am On Feb 27, 2009
I have a question: How can I convert my video in a shorter time?
Re: How To Put Dvd Movies On Ipod, Ipod Touch, Ipod Nano, Iphone(windows/mac) by caozile119: 2:28am On Mar 02, 2009
nice guide and god job
Re: How To Put Dvd Movies On Ipod, Ipod Touch, Ipod Nano, Iphone(windows/mac) by caozile119: 2:09am On Mar 03, 2009
thanks for the share.
Re: How To Put Dvd Movies On Ipod, Ipod Touch, Ipod Nano, Iphone(windows/mac) by caozile119: 2:19am On Mar 04, 2009
hope you will like it.
Re: How To Put Dvd Movies On Ipod, Ipod Touch, Ipod Nano, Iphone(windows/mac) by caozile119: 4:17am On Mar 05, 2009
the best aiseesoft converter
Re: How To Put Dvd Movies On Ipod, Ipod Touch, Ipod Nano, Iphone(windows/mac) by caozile119: 12:46pm On Mar 06, 2009
custom makes all things easy.
Re: How To Put Dvd Movies On Ipod, Ipod Touch, Ipod Nano, Iphone(windows/mac) by hulahoop09: 4:26am On Mar 09, 2009
It is really a nice tool. How can I find the Official Website to know more inforamtion? Please contact with me by the email.
Re: How To Put Dvd Movies On Ipod, Ipod Touch, Ipod Nano, Iphone(windows/mac) by nicetwili: 3:43am On Mar 11, 2009
Anyone who has used such softwares can leave some comments and suggestions
Re: How To Put Dvd Movies On Ipod, Ipod Touch, Ipod Nano, Iphone(windows/mac) by nicetwili: 4:51am On Mar 12, 2009
Have you ever heard DVD ripper? It is a practical tool to put dvd on all kinds of portable players, such as PSP, iPod Classic, iPod Touch, iPod Nano, iPhone (3G), iPhone, Zune, Zune 2, Blackberry, Nokia, Creative Zen, Sony Walkman, iRiver PMP, Archos, PS3, Apple TV, Xbox, iPAQ, Pocket PC, Mobile Phone, etc.
Fortunately, I come across a website which show a lot of dvd tools, for example Aiseesoft DVD Ripper Aiseesoft DVD Ripper for Mac
For other video tools:http://www./
Re: How To Put Dvd Movies On Ipod, Ipod Touch, Ipod Nano, Iphone(windows/mac) by ade9ja(m): 9:15am On Mar 12, 2009
get the latest total converter to do all the stuff for you even more by yourself at no cost.
you can download the software at www.naijavoice.com.
Re: How To Put Dvd Movies On Ipod, Ipod Touch, Ipod Nano, Iphone(windows/mac) by nicetwili: 3:50am On Mar 13, 2009
Than to the converter dude. I can now convert some of my favorite videos to iPod. Last week I was trying to search for a converter for my iPod, but I can't find it. Thank you guys you made that possible to me. Support Aiseesoft!
Re: How To Put Dvd Movies On Ipod, Ipod Touch, Ipod Nano, Iphone(windows/mac) by TmeD0(m): 11:23pm On Mar 13, 2009
Dude, you again! 

You've left this thread and opened another one here and still masquerading as several users.

Abeg mod, this bobo don dey become nuisance with hin jaga jaga threads o.
Re: How To Put Dvd Movies On Ipod, Ipod Touch, Ipod Nano, Iphone(windows/mac) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 14, 2009
I am on it. . .i will do a thorough check and determine if he/she is guilty. . .i saw the previous thread before, on seeing this one, i thought i had a deja vu, and now you have confirmed it. . .
Re: How To Put Dvd Movies On Ipod, Ipod Touch, Ipod Nano, Iphone(windows/mac) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 14, 2009
Confirmed already. . .this is a special case that must be handled specially. . .not just ban (this guy is more jobless than me)

(1)

How To Use Mtn Bis On Pc / Two Nigerians Among 10 Most Powerful IT Guys In Africa / How To Translate Filipino Movies To English