Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

A Nairalander's Unfortunate Incident(if You Were In His Shoe What Will You Do) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Nairalander's Unfortunate Incident(if You Were In His Shoe What Will You Do) (909 Views)

Limpopo Master, Kcee Wants You To Pull Over To See His Shoe Collection (photos) / Fashion Icon!! Kcee Shows Off His Shoe Collection (photos) / See Photos Of The Unfortunate Incident Which Happened At A Car Wash In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander's Unfortunate Incident(if You Were In His Shoe What Will You Do) by jordanice007: 10:08am On Mar 12, 2015
This Happened to me on Tuesday.

I walked into a name withheld Pharmaceutical stores and met one of the sales rep there. I asked for Duracell batteries (in exact words "Do you have Duracell"wink, then she replied by directing me to the appropriate corner in the store. I thanked her and proceeded. When i got to the place she directed me to, i asked the sales rep there too the same question and he replied which size?. I replied big and small. To my suprise, he brought me a pack of Durex(both small and big). I was like dude Duracell and Durex resemble each other, you come even bring different sizes, them tell you say i be p**n artiste say i dey go location abi. The guy felt embarrassed.The Lady beside me was the one consoling him. I was like damn this guy fall my hand seriously. I just bought my battries and left.
I still dont know why he felt embarrased cause i think i should be the one to feel embarrassed.

Pls i want to know if i did anything wrong oooo so i can go and beg Him.
Re: A Nairalander's Unfortunate Incident(if You Were In His Shoe What Will You Do) by iyatrustee(f): 10:31am On Mar 12, 2015
Maybe konji dey show for your face cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: A Nairalander's Unfortunate Incident(if You Were In His Shoe What Will You Do) by jordanice007: 12:10pm On Mar 12, 2015
iyatrustee:
Maybe konji dey show for your face cheesy cheesy cheesy

i no think so ooo. I'm a virgin now.

LOLZZZ
Re: A Nairalander's Unfortunate Incident(if You Were In His Shoe What Will You Do) by Creamish(f): 12:23pm On Mar 12, 2015
jordanice007:
This Happened to me on Tuesday.

I walked into a name withheld Pharmaceutical stores and met one of the sales rep there. I asked for Duracell batteries (in exact words "Do you have Duracell"wink, then she replied by directing me to the appropriate corner in the store. I thanked her and proceeded. When i got to the place she directed me to, i asked the sales rep there too the same question and he replied which size?. I replied big and small. To my suprise, he brought me a pack of Durex(both small and big). I was like dude Duracell and Durex resemble each other, you come even bring different sizes, them tell you say i be p**n artiste say i dey go location abi. The guy felt embarrassed.The Lady beside me was the one consoling him. I was like damn this guy fall my hand seriously. I just bought my battries and left.
I still dont know why he felt embarrased cause i think i should be the one to feel embarrassed.

Pls i want to know if i did anything wrong oooo so i can go and beg Him.

@Bolded....did he offer u a job? Watz d catch with d need to ask if u shuld beg him?
Re: A Nairalander's Unfortunate Incident(if You Were In His Shoe What Will You Do) by jordanice007: 12:43pm On Mar 12, 2015
Creamish:

@Bolded....did he offer u a job? Watz d catch with d need to ask if u shuld beg him?

Just still wandering why he was embarrased. Sis, He was almost crying. For a lady like you to start consoling a guy, you suppose know say water don pass garri
Re: A Nairalander's Unfortunate Incident(if You Were In His Shoe What Will You Do) by Creamish(f): 12:57pm On Mar 12, 2015
jordanice007:

Just still wandering why he was embarrased. Sis, He was almost crying. For a lady like you to start consoling a guy, you suppose know say water don pass garri

undecided

Do watever ur conscience feels is right.
Re: A Nairalander's Unfortunate Incident(if You Were In His Shoe What Will You Do) by jordanice007: 1:50pm On Mar 12, 2015
Creamish:

undecided

Do watever ur conscience feels is right.

That is why i need opinions from people like you, cause for my own church mind na the guy wahala be that ooo wink

(1) (Reply)

Three Months After Snapping This Photo He Committed Suicide / Some Happy Radan And Iftar To Share With Your Friends During This Holy Month / Oba Of Lagos Spotted Eating While Walking Around The Streets In London - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.