Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,020 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

The Lies Of Action Movies Especially Chinese Films - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Lies Of Action Movies Especially Chinese Films (731 Views)

27 Best Action Movies Of The 90's / Need Website To Download Free Holllywood Action Movies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Lies Of Action Movies Especially Chinese Films by professore(m): 11:28am On Mar 12, 2015
1)Have u wondered in a chinese film where one person (main actor) is fighting several attackers let's say they are 200 in number and are even armed with weapons,just one punch/kick of the actor will end the lives of these attackers even if it was landed on awkward places such as the Buttocks,Thighs etc which obviousely should not have taken the lives of full grown men

2)I wonder why is it that if this same actor is fighting just one person,such as the second boss,or the boss himself,even several of is magic punches or kicks do not pose much threat on the receiver

3)On a side note,is there a man who can take out 10 people in a real fight?

If you watch action films especially all this Jetly,Jackie chan, and many chinese films,you cannot help but wonder about this wonder grin and I want people to say something to this funny observation.
Re: The Lies Of Action Movies Especially Chinese Films by dayjee: 11:36am On Mar 12, 2015
I wonder too...hw about fighting in the air like say dem be birds??
Re: The Lies Of Action Movies Especially Chinese Films by ghost1718(m): 11:39am On Mar 12, 2015
professore:
1)
3)On a side note,is there a man who can take out 10 people in a real fight?
apart from jackie chan. The rest na film trick, but that number,3 dey happen for my area everyday, u GO see one man army
Re: The Lies Of Action Movies Especially Chinese Films by professore(m): 11:46am On Mar 12, 2015
dayjee:
I wonder too...hw about fighting in the air like say dem be birds??
Chai grin,without any wings,too many lies,dem don turn us to mumu finish and na so person go dey act like blackbelt after watching their movies until he gets whacked on the streets grin, although I don't dispute the fact that there are some real skills we can learn from them
Re: The Lies Of Action Movies Especially Chinese Films by professore(m): 11:48am On Mar 12, 2015
ghost1718:
apart from jackie chan. The rest na film trick, but that number,3 dey happen for my area everyday, u GO see one man army
Sojo,I think dem dey use drug join

(1) (Reply)

When Movies Were Movies – A Retrospective Analysis Of Nollywood / Beware Netflix Managers Are On Nairaland / Dstv And Gotv Issues - Get Help Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.