Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,794 members, 7,837,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Mide Funmi-Martins: "I Do Dog Style To Keep My Husband" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mide Funmi-Martins: "I Do Dog Style To Keep My Husband" (87777 Views)

Mide Funmi-martins Stuns In Bedroom Pictures / Mide Funmi Martins In Blue Jean (see Photo) / "I Do Dog Style To Keep My Husband" -- Popular Yoruba Actress Dishes Marriage Ti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mide Funmi-Martins: "I Do Dog Style To Keep My Husband" by OBlaize(f): 1:26pm On Mar 12, 2015
emmykk:
My girl always say Dogg style shift womb how true is this?

Lmao!!!

What?!!!

Where she hear am?

That sounds like something a supestitious grandma would say

That is medically, scientifically and jocularly incorrect cheesy

For couples trying to concieve that is one of the best positions after "missionary"

1 Like

Re: Mide Funmi-Martins: "I Do Dog Style To Keep My Husband" by appini: 1:27pm On Mar 12, 2015
I'm here just to read comments. Odudu..
Re: Mide Funmi-Martins: "I Do Dog Style To Keep My Husband" by SAMBARRY: 1:28pm On Mar 12, 2015
I came I saw and I left grin
Re: Mide Funmi-Martins: "I Do Dog Style To Keep My Husband" by johnsonjosbles(m): 1:28pm On Mar 12, 2015
when they wrote pixure,i tot they wan show us her dog styl in action.

1 Like

Re: Mide Funmi-Martins: "I Do Dog Style To Keep My Husband" by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 12, 2015
Allureoftheseas:

LMFAO!!! which one is jihad style? shocked

Lol
Use your imagination grin
You already know missionary,the opposite is jihad
Re: Mide Funmi-Martins: "I Do Dog Style To Keep My Husband" by nairabetguru(m): 1:30pm On Mar 12, 2015
lalasticlala:
If u like do monkey style, snake style, a man that would cheat, would still cheat...

nah you create tread and nah you first comment on am undecided

you are truly Lalasticlala grin
Re: Mide Funmi-Martins: "I Do Dog Style To Keep My Husband" by 9jatatafo(m): 1:32pm On Mar 12, 2015
If you like, do Bruce Lee enter the Dragon, away match is always sure for men and women that love playing away. Though good sex life is very important for husband and wife.
Re: Mide Funmi-Martins: "I Do Dog Style To Keep My Husband" by LewisO: 1:38pm On Mar 12, 2015
prettythicksme:
Good!!!
[size=15pt]Really? undecided[/size]
Re: Mide Funmi-Martins: "I Do Dog Style To Keep My Husband" by Rexhandsome(m): 1:39pm On Mar 12, 2015
smh

Re: Mide Funmi-Martins: "I Do Dog Style To Keep My Husband" by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 12, 2015
OgologoDimkpa:
Nonsense
For your mind?
Re: Mide Funmi-Martins: "I Do Dog Style To Keep My Husband" by ifeomaekol(f): 1:39pm On Mar 12, 2015
lalasticlala:
If u like do monkey style, snake style, a man that would cheat, would still cheat...
very true.
Re: Mide Funmi-Martins: "I Do Dog Style To Keep My Husband" by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 12, 2015
cheesy

PREACH IT SISTERS.
NO NEED FOR MISSIONARY. SUCK YOUR HUSBAND S COCK LIKE HELL AND BLOW IS MIND OFF.DONT FOR GET TO POUR ICE CREAM ALL OVER HIS BODY AS YOU LICK IT OFF. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Twerk your bare bum on top of him on the bedddddddi* grin grin grin

To my future husband, YOU ARE IN DEEP SHIIT! ! tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Mide Funmi-Martins: "I Do Dog Style To Keep My Husband" by jameschibuike(m): 1:41pm On Mar 12, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://ynaija.com/doggie-style-husband-mide-funmi-martins-opens-secrets-happy-marriage/

Where is it written in the bible that it is only dog style that is permitted for married couple? People with there doctrine. It is not the same vagina the penis will still enter? Abeg go tell that to the birds of the earth. Give ur husband the way he want it. Is it not God that made it? Is sex not mend to be enjoyed by married couple?
Re: Mide Funmi-Martins: "I Do Dog Style To Keep My Husband" by 400billionman: 1:41pm On Mar 12, 2015
I support madam..
Re: Mide Funmi-Martins: "I Do Dog Style To Keep My Husband" by lalasticlala(m): 1:41pm On Mar 12, 2015
nairabetguru:

nah you create tread and nah you first comment on am undecided

you are truly Lalasticlala grin

nwokem take am easy ooo... so i no get equal right to comment? abi u wan deny me of my nairaland right to comment?
Re: Mide Funmi-Martins: "I Do Dog Style To Keep My Husband" by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 12, 2015
It may not prevent the man from cheering but it would either lessen or shift the burden from you if he puts the blame on you.
Re: Mide Funmi-Martins: "I Do Dog Style To Keep My Husband" by robay(m): 1:42pm On Mar 12, 2015
Hw e take consine me If she like make she do gorrila style,na her own wahala be dat,abeg OP post me beta news jor. #mumu
Re: Mide Funmi-Martins: "I Do Dog Style To Keep My Husband" by DICKtator: 1:43pm On Mar 12, 2015
icebebe:
Dog style,fish style,tiger style,snake style,goat style,frog style,rat style,bushmeat style,antelope style,one hour,5hours,a whole day,evryday,once a week,wit icecream,wit chocolate,in d kitchen,bathroom,sittingroom,mainroad,garden,night,afternoon,morning
ONE THING YOU SULD KnW IS SEX WON'T KEEP HIM FRM CHEATING EXCEPT HE DETERMINES NOT TO

grin grin grin ave u heard d story abot egusi and okro soup?dere different taste and all,dts hw men see sex,only a good,prayerful,n undstnding woman can keep a man

You really love sexxx

Snake in the monkey shadow style?

I really need to brush up my skills!!!

Perhaps I could learn from you

#JustSaying

grin grin grin grin
Re: Mide Funmi-Martins: "I Do Dog Style To Keep My Husband" by nnekaogo: 1:43pm On Mar 12, 2015
Anal. Do you do anal? There are slim hot gehs with fleshy asses out there ready to let your husband in through the back door.
Re: Mide Funmi-Martins: "I Do Dog Style To Keep My Husband" by yagbaboy1(m): 1:44pm On Mar 12, 2015
She even look like dog sef. Patiently waiting for the day PEJ will tell us the style she gives to GEJ that makes him acts crazy.

1 Like

Re: Mide Funmi-Martins: "I Do Dog Style To Keep My Husband" by Johnsmartinyang(m): 1:44pm On Mar 12, 2015
lalasticlala:

Even if u like sef do snake in d shaolin shadow if ur house made bam d man fit gbam d babe.....d man nt packing out and leaving u doesn't mean he doesn't play away matches......point of correction
Re: Mide Funmi-Martins: "I Do Dog Style To Keep My Husband" by BekeeBuAgbara: 1:45pm On Mar 12, 2015
shocked
Re: Mide Funmi-Martins: "I Do Dog Style To Keep My Husband" by cold(m): 1:46pm On Mar 12, 2015
This is exactly what i've been saying. All those folks on here always placing restrictions on what is acceptable and what isn't are just setting up a recipe for marital disasters and they should be ignored. Do what is best to keep your marriage alive and this requires a healthy sex life. Once the sex depreciates,that marriage is as good as dead
Re: Mide Funmi-Martins: "I Do Dog Style To Keep My Husband" by Mtsulphur8(m): 1:47pm On Mar 12, 2015
No method is non religious,so far it is not a anal sex.No aspect of life is left untouched in Islamic religion,it describes our wife's private part as a farm land in which any road can be followed to enter our farm land.Islam is a way of life that wants d best for us.
Re: Mide Funmi-Martins: "I Do Dog Style To Keep My Husband" by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 12, 2015
babyosisi:

Lol
Use your imagination grin
You already know missionary,the opposite is jihad
jihad style is when 2 boko haram members have sex using their guns and bombs for oral pleasure.
Re: Mide Funmi-Martins: "I Do Dog Style To Keep My Husband" by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 12, 2015
nooo..periwinkle style will de d best...lols... wonder y most nigerians escpecially youths are so sarcastic or negative about wat dis lady had said..all she said was simple and they are iotas of truth in them, y cant some pple just laugh over it, complement it, keep quiet, or just pass-by.....y must they utterly debunk or be negative about what she has just said...nigerians wen una go change.? a lot of fins had actually hurt a lot of pple so they quickly show it in their reactions...lols...make una take am easy o...were nu ya nyayo oo... i like doggy and bj too n if u give me am well... e fit hard 4 me to luk outside oo.. cool....make una catch fun......no dey tear shirt.....lols

1 Like

Re: Mide Funmi-Martins: "I Do Dog Style To Keep My Husband" by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 12, 2015
A man that will cheat will cheat but at least the marriage won't be boring to you or him.
Good sex for the record puts the wife in good shape.No need for that stiff missionary style.

Take that newspaper out if his hand and place that fine, ass, s right at his face cheesy grin grin

Don't forget to hold his mouth oooooooooooooo. Some men sabi speak in tongues o.shior! !!

1 Like

Re: Mide Funmi-Martins: "I Do Dog Style To Keep My Husband" by richidinho(m): 1:54pm On Mar 12, 2015
HelenBee:
Pray for him only...if u like give am fish or crocodile style...if he go waka,he go waka!

U Helen...u luk pretty shaaa
Re: Mide Funmi-Martins: "I Do Dog Style To Keep My Husband" by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 12, 2015
translated: look at man that is being given doggie, he looks like a person looking for passenger (bus conductor)

Was that what you wote in Igbo?
babyosisi:

Gbam!

[size=18pt]Even jihad style sef
It won't stop a cheating man[/size]

Lekwanu nwoke a na e nye doggie shocked shocked di ka Onye ocho passenger

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Juwon Awe Killed By Suspected Herdsmen In Kwara / Tonto Dikeh Shows-Off Huge Tattoo On Her Back, Talks About Sex / Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Austin (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.